Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-23] [Melissa N.]

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
If you were to tell me that Marina in this scene is one of the two goddesses playing this game, and that she's going to confront the other player because at some point there was "cheating" involved, or something... I'd find that an easier pill to swallow than this last set of "revelations".
Hmm... if Marina is a goddess, my guess would be that she is Discord/Discordia/Eris. Marina does kind of look like the depiction of Discord from the Hercules and Xena TV shows. The evil sister of Aphrodite... :unsure:

DiscordEris.png

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
I think it's safe to assume we don't get the entire timeline presented. And now that we know it's not a fake pussy I think that thing that gave everyone a scare (right before the dinner arc, when Andrew "woke up" for the first time in around page 500+) is when Andrew snapped out of the persona and had a moment of clarity and found out his dick was gone for good and the pussy was real. That shock might have nuked some memories.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
The second thing I'll note is the emphasis on real pussy and now this impregnation talk. Suggests to me that we aren't talking about Elena having undergone modern surgery, but seemingly instead that she's been implanted with something more like labgrown organs or something. Which is fine, this isn't really a criticism as much as an observation.
Just a minor clarification before we go down a rabbit hole of implanted sci-fi organs: "Elena" is already past the age of menopause so it wouldn't make any sense for them to make her capable of pregnancy. I'm pretty sure Nikos was just gaslighting her to make her believe that she is the biological mother of Eva and Sofia (and/or to create an alternate reality per LadyBoyJay's theory).

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Andrew snapped out of the persona and had a moment of clarity and found out his dick was gone for good and the pussy was real. That shock might have nuked some memories.
I think this really depends on how you interpret some scenes (totally understandable given the theories and the non-linear story so far).

We've basically been told that there wasn't a separate persona during the timeskip. Apparently the timeline goes:

Andrew gets the first set of major surgeries (prosthetic). He speaks with Marina and they come up with a safe word. Andrew decides to behave as Elena and convinces the entire family to do this.

For a while, Elena behaves perfectly in character. At some point, the family has her go through a second surgery.

Elena has lost her memories of a certain chunk of time.

For a while, I think we were speculating that the memory loss was another personality "at the wheel", but the later chapters and especially Elena's monologue explaining everything seems to be contradicting that.

Basically, I don't think we have 2 sets of memory loss: as in, we don't have memory loss due to another personality and also memory loss due to shock. I think we have one or the other. This would mean that if there was a "shock", you'd have to explain two things:

1) Why wasn't Elena so shocked over the first set of surgeries? I mean, she was flat out told she'd been castrated and although her dick was "hidden", I mean... you're still waking up with what seems like your penis gone. But that's less important compared to...

2) Why would Andrew consent to be further feminized and then find it shocking when he was? Or why/how was Andrew knocked out and forced to undergo more surgery (specifically in such a way to explain the family's later reactions that I outlined in my previous post)?

Just a minor clarification before we go down a rabbit hole of implanted sci-fi organs: "Elena" is already past the age of menopause so it wouldn't make any sense for them to make her capable of pregnancy. I'm pretty sure Nikos was just gaslighting her to make her believe that she is the biological mother of Eva and Sofia (and/or to create an alternate reality per @LadyBoyJay's theory).
Sure... although, would it really be out of character as an act of control for Nikos to want to impregnate his wife? Given how they seem to be trying to recreate the marriage again (proposing, having a marriage, etc).

That said, I'll note that I brought up the lab organs point not to say that I think the story is going to go down a pregnancy route (although it wouldn't surprise me if it did), but more so to say that I think we've got some futuretech medicine here. She might not necessarily have a womb and ovaries, but the whole emphasis on "real" and now all this pregnancy talk (alongside a second surgery that was able to be snuck in) just thematically feels like to me that there's something beyond our current medical tech.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Sure... although, would it really be out of character as an act of control for Nikos to want to impregnate his wife? Given how they seem to be trying to recreate the marriage again (proposing, having a marriage, etc).
Well, if he wanted to impregnate his wife in the present, why not make a hot 20-year-old (or even a 40-something, who could still feasibly be Eva and Sofia's mother)? I don't think he's trying to literally recreate anything, but rather that these lines of dialogue are practiced tactics to get Andrew to embrace his new reality as Elena. There seems to be a weird dichotomy going on. My current interpretation is that there are some times when Nikos is speaking to Andrew and trying to convince him to willingly become Elena, and other times when he is speaking to Elena and acting like she has always been Elena and Andrew never existed.

Take the proposal scene you mentioned:
ch19-0841.png ch19-0842.png ch19-0843.png

If Nikos is the mastermind behind this transformation, it almost seems like this proposal was a test to see how far gone Andrew really was. The initial proposal on page 841 is being addressed to Andrew, but it's Elena who responds on page 842, so on 843 Nikos instantly switches it up adopts the new reality that they've been married for 30 years.

Then later on it seems like he's addressing Andrew again, clarifying that he's not just putting on an act for whoever might be spying on them, but that he really want Andrew to stay as Elena and marry him for real:
ch19-0933.png ch19-0934.png ch19-0935.png ch19-0936.png

This latest conversation where he tells her to remember being pregnant seems to be him addressing Elena again in order to immerse her in the new reality and forget the old reality.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
I doubt we will see lab-grown organs. That would go way too much out of the loop of the current story and feel like it could unravel the entire fabric of the comic.
We are already in a very stretched terminology of "realistic" forced fem.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Take the proposal scene you mentioned:
ch19-0841.png ch19-0842.png ch19-0843.png

If Nikos is the mastermind behind this transformation, it almost seems like this proposal was a test to see how far gone Andrew really was. The initial proposal on page 841 is being addressed to Andrew, but it's Elena who responds on page 842, so on 843 Nikos instantly switches it up adopts the new reality that they've been married for 30 years.
I was more so referring to all the way back at the beginning:

GREECE68.png

Sure, I think viewing it as a "test" can be valid, but at least for me, Nikos seems to be speedrunning their relationship again. Propose, get married, followed by presumably honeymoon, etc. To be honest, it seems less like he's speaking "to Andrew", rather than it's always a consistent: "This is how you should behave"/"This is how 'Elena' should behave". He's never trying to convince "Andrew". Unless I've forgotten a scene, Nikos has never tried to say anything like "Isn't being Elena so much better?" Everything is just a demand.

- "Tell me you'll stay with me."
- "Tell me how much you like this."
- "Tell me you remember."

Reading these scenes, if you weren't told that this story was a feminization story where Elena was once Andrew, none of the scenes really feel that inconsistent (as if some are to Andrew and some are to Elena). They just read as a controlling possibly abusive husband insisting their wife is a certain way.

We are already in a very stretched terminology of "realistic" forced fem.
I mean, we already had "prosthetic capable of taking 4 inches worth of penetration and also hiding the remains of the penis". Like... you add in the "next day" recovery times, why would replacement organs be less realistic? Heck, it doesn't have to be lab grown then. Call it donor organs harvested from someone. That's arguably more realistic than borderline magic prosthetic? Overall, my point is that there's this huge emphasis on "real" this chapter and it's telling us that a 2nd surgery occurred that is meaningful and somehow more dramatic than the prosthetic that was already there and apparently happened in a short enough time frame that it didn't raise flags with all of these supposed people spying on this family.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Call it donor organs harvested from someone. That's arguably more realistic than borderline magic prosthetic?
True, I've heard uterus transplantation is a thing actually. Never heard it in a crossgender operation IRL, but it could be a nice plot device in a future story where the protagonist ends up pregnant. At 55 years I feel it would be way too old to have some kind of impact for the "immerse the MC deeper into their role". At 55 to immerse the protag more authentic they need to discuss their retirement plans, dental plans and so on :geek:

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
A lot of stuff here to take in, a few observations:

Marina winders if Elena realizes yet her vagina is real; this indicates to me Elena is unaware of the 2nd surgery. Was there a car crash that knocked her out ( it she was knocked out and the crash staged) and then the surgery happened? Seems likely to me. Or something along those lines.

Marina never ever seems to have any ill will towards Nikos. Before it seemed possibly out of ignorance. But here, she seems to have a good idea of what has gone on (mentioning what "they" dud to Elena) and she still shows absolutely no anger at Nikos. I really am holding out that he is a hopeless dupe in all this and his feelings of what he desires is being used to manipulate him.