Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-10-16] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
So playing devil's advocate (I do think there's way more evidence that Marina hasn't been complicit since the start, so this is imo highly improbable), there are some possible explanations for some of her confusion and anger.

- The initial anger at Andrew committing to being Elena is just her lying. She travels to isolate Andrew.
- Her meeting Roan is a lie and the flashback we see isn't what actually happened.
- Her being surprised when she next speaks to Andrew is more acting. And her leaving just in time so that the Doctor goes too far with the surgery was pre-planned, with the flashback showing James showing up another lie.
- Her getting upset about Elena not responding to the passphrase is because she's concerned since Andrew shouldn't be ignoring the passphrase. She's wanting to see Andrew fully immersed in the role while also being terrified about the mob plot.
- Then, she sees Elena is planning on marrying Nikos and is sleeping with him, while also ignoring the passphrase. She believes Andrew's happy, which isn't part of the plan. Which makes her even more upset.

Now, there's some major signs this isn't true. For one, I think the fact that Marina originally kept referring to Elena with the name Andrew even after all the surgery was a big sign that she wasn't trying to force him down that path. Otherwise, she would have directed the conversation to play up the whole "scary mobsters are looking for Andrew". Similarly, after the time skip when she keeps being resentful towards "Elena", if all of this was meant to be to spite Andrew, I'd expect the inner thoughts to be either referring to Andrew, or to be sarcastically calling her Elena, rather than seemingly playing it straight.

Also, Nikos is the one that instigates the feminization plot. So for Marina to be wanting to feminize Andrew, she must have worked with Nikos.

This means there's two problems/oddities with Marina being part of the feminization plot.

1) If the plan was to fuck over Andrew for Marina's sake, than Nikos should be directing Elena according to Marina's wishes. Which clearly hasn't happened. Now, one could argue that he's now backstabbing Marina. If that were the case, than you'd think Marina would have had a stronger confrontation towards Nikos.

2) If she is really working with Nikos, then there should be minimum surprises. While you can argue most of the things Marina says are explainable as part of gaslighting Andrew, I think scenes like bringing up Filip's disappearance and reappearance make no sense in that context. If Filip's just part of their plan, then it's super weird that Marina brings it up without directing Andrew to do something with that information. Seems more dangerous to leave a loose end like that.
I agree with you ! What does it means not a dark ending can be like this too " Elina will regain her mamory of andrw but now he is more comfortable being as Elina , on the other hand everything will be coming out , and the culprit Nikos and others will be punished and merina will be reconciled with Elina (andrw) and they will stay as a lasbian couple! If it happens then maybe it can a happy ending! What you guys think??

TimberLake97

Oct 28, 2023
I can confirm that at the time of this post, none of these pages have been edited to add racist dialogue. Of course, if you see a "Last Edited" date/time that's after the date/time I posted, all bets are off. Also, the last page (#96) is missing.

Edit: I've attached SFV and MD5 files for anyone who wants to verify the file hashes against the legit Patreon files for themselves.

Can someone explain where the "racist dialogue" is in these pictures.

Reactions: Oled65cxpua

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023
Anyone subscribed to her patreon knows whats going on with melissa recently? Year ago she & the mirror story was red hot with weekly updates when we were in 8muses but now she's cooled off considerably

Reactions: Oled65cxpua

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Anyone subscribed to her patreon knows whats going on with melissa recently? Year ago she & the mirror story was red hot with weekly updates when we were in 8muses but now she's cooled off considerably
I don't see any announcements on Patreon that would indicate why she has slowed down. I see the occasional comment on various posts asking when the next update will be, which she does not reply to. I see this on Discord, but it's from 2 weeks ago:

1727878816682.png

That's actually the last message I see from her on Discord, which is the day of her last Patreon update, which was for A Sweet Change. It looks like she's been totally MIA for the past 2 weeks, which seems pretty unusual.

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
I believe the "surgery" is the latest excuse.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
I don't see any announcements on Patreon that would indicate why she has slowed down. I see the occasional comment on various posts asking when the next update will be, which she does not reply to. I see this on Discord, but it's from 2 weeks ago:

View attachment 4091756

That's actually the last message I see from her on Discord, which is the day of her last Patreon update, which was for A Sweet Change. It looks like she's been totally MIA for the past 2 weeks, which seems pretty unusual.
What about when her GPU burned out?
I feel like that one time had a bit of an update drought too.

Maybe meds after surgery put a damper on mood and creativity.

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023

View attachment 4091756

Yeah it seems pretty unusual for her to be silent for this long. Thnx for the update thals.. Let's hope she's okay

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I don't think a pause on Mirror (as involuntary as it probably is) doesn't do the hype for that story any favours. I feel Melissa may have chewed off a bit too much with a story of this length, making it a weekly updated story. That's what it started off at at least. It just isn't too interesting of a story at this point, it drags too much for that. A Sweet Change at least is something fresh. I hope it won't go on for too long and the story will be primarily transformation-focused.

But yeah, first and foremost I hope she's doing alright.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
For anyone curious, here are some stats on number of pages produced:
  • SEP
    • AM: 26
    • KP: 0
    • SC: 15
  • AUG (Surgery Aug 9)
    • AM: 20
    • KP: 42
    • SC: 39
  • JUL (SC Start)
    • AM: 25
    • KP: 20
    • SC: 42
  • JUN (First kidney stone Jun 1)
    • AM: 43
    • KP: 40
  • MAY
    • AM: 64
    • KP: 41
  • APR
    • AM: 20
    • KP: 63
  • MAR
    • AM: 41
    • KP: 46
  • FEB
    • AM: 49
    • KP: 43
  • JAN (HH Start and End)
    • AM: 52
    • HH: 32
    • KP: 20
So there hasn't really been a gradual slow-down. It's just this past month that's been lower output than usual. Melissa has been consistently producing between 80 and 100 pages every month since the beginning of the year. AM and KP have slowed down slightly since SC started, but the total number of pages produced has stayed high. I can only conclude that she's been having a rough recovery from surgery this past month and a half. :(

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Several things:

It seems odd that the daughters are suddenly breaking with the facade of Elena being real here. There has been this solid wall ever since the hospital and then they just drop it. This does lead one to believe that there is no original "Elena" as I've of the sisters mentions that she "didn't exist" until recently.
Also, Elena should hece figures Joel's relatiobship to Seferi - Joel tells her that he is a relative of someone screwed by Tisha and Elena only knows one such person. Oh well ...

I'm going out on a limb here and thinking that the sisters are not together in this whole thing. Obviously Seferi is lying; he, not Gjoka, shot Joel. Now, is he lying to the sisters, or are they in on it? Back to the previous chapter with the blurred image. Seferi and ???? In this chapter both daughters have clothes that could match the blurred image. If the sisters are in lockstep, why but the image and make it difficult to figure out which one it is? Sofia or Eva, who cares, unless it dies matter and is hiding something from the other.

But they did a number on Joel, fucked with his eye for some reason. And the hiding thing seems silly, buy Elena is pretty gullible. Just say he died, ship him off to Movies Scotia for a bit, and be fine with it. But Seferi seems to have some more sinister motive, along with one of the sisters.

The thing about the disguise being undone....Sofia says it's still possible. Is she just gaslighting Elena, or does she actually believe it? Marina knows it's a bunch of crap. Which also begs the question where is Marina? It's now the next day from when she stormed off mid coitus
with bald cop to go stop " her. " Did she get lost?

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Several things:

It seems odd that the daughters are suddenly breaking with the facade of Elena being real here. There has been this solid wall ever since the hospital and then they just drop it. This does lead one to believe that there is no original "Elena" as I've of the sisters mentions that she "didn't exist" until recently.
Also, Elena should hece figures Joel's relatiobship to Seferi - Joel tells her that he is a relative of someone screwed by Tisha and Elena only knows one such person. Oh well ...

I'm going out on a limb here and thinking that the sisters are not together in this whole thing. Obviously Seferi is lying; he, not Gjoka, shot Joel. Now, is he lying to the sisters, or are they in on it? Back to the previous chapter with the blurred image. Seferi and ???? In this chapter both daughters have clothes that could match the blurred image. If the sisters are in lockstep, why but the image and make it difficult to figure out which one it is? Sofia or Eva, who cares, unless it dies matter and is hiding something from the other.

But they did a number on Joel, fucked with his eye for some reason. And the hiding thing seems silly, buy Elena is pretty gullible. Just say he died, ship him off to Movies Scotia for a bit, and be fine with it. But Seferi seems to have some more sinister motive, along with one of the sisters.

The thing about the disguise being undone....Sofia says it's still possible. Is she just gaslighting Elena, or does she actually believe it? Marina knows it's a bunch of crap. Which also begs the question where is Marina? It's now the next day from when she stormed off mid coitus
with bald cop to go stop " her. " Did she get lost?
First of all: yay Joelene! More transformations are certainly welcome, since Elena's was so long ago.

I don't know what to think about the sisters now. Them admitting to Andrew that they know he's not really Elena has thrown me for a loop. If they hadn't previously been keeping up the ruse to gaslight Andrew, then either they've been trying to gaslight someone else (maybe Marina? or even Nikos?), or they actually believe that Toska and/or Gjoka have been listening in to their conversations, which now seems almost certainly to be a lie made up by Seferi or whoever he's working for. And if they're naïve enough to believe that, then maybe they really do believe that the surgeries are reversible and they're innocent in all of this, which seems pretty wild.

Also, who's the "old friend" Elena mentions in the last page?

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
First of all: yay Joelene! More transformations are certainly welcome, since Elena's was so long ago.

I don't know what to think about the sisters now. Them admitting to Andrew that they know he's not really Elena has thrown me for a loop. If they hadn't previously been keeping up the ruse to gaslight Andrew, then either they've been trying to gaslight someone else (maybe Marina? or even Nikos?), or they actually believe that Toska and/or Gjoka have been listening in to their conversations, which now seems almost certainly to be a lie made up by Seferi or whoever he's working for. And if they're naïve enough to believe that, then maybe they really do believe that the surgeries are reversible and they're innocent in all of this, which seems pretty wild.

I'm glad I'm not the only one kinda thrown for a loop by the sisters dropping the Elena thing so easily. Maybe they are doing it just for Nikos' benefit and not so much Andrew.....I really don't know..

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021

Just for fun, since I haven't read the chapter yet, I'll try to speculate based on the context you two have given:

First, regarding reversible surgeries. To be honest, that's generally been a bit of a plothole in many feminization stories with super advanced medical technology. And it seems like it would hold true in this one too: If the medical tech is advanced enough that the doctor's were able to give Elena the body type of a mature woman and a vagina capable of taking in a lot more than the couple inches the doctor claimed a "prosthetic" was able to... Then it seems like a certain amount of this would be reversible. Andrew might be impotent/unable to have children/dickless depending on what all they removed to install whatever is currently between his legs/inside him... But a lot of his appearance could be restored given what they'd already were able to accomplish in such a short amount of time.

The main thing we know is "true" is that:

- Andrew tells all parties involved to treat him as Elena due to this mafia plot.

As such, some behavior of the family makes more sense than others.

- Marina believes this and was playing the part with the understanding that this wasn't supposed to be forever. That's why she was thrown off by Andrew suddenly avoiding the password and fucking Nikos, behaving as if he was lying about the motivations and doing his own thing again.

- Sophie seems to enjoy playing the role too much. To me, while it's possible this is meant to be "she's taking the situation seriously but also has a sadistic streak where she's having fun with it", I personally find that hard to believe. Or more specifically, I just don't understand where this enthusiasm is coming from, particularly in the gleefulness of doing this to Andrew and Marina. We've been given no inclination that she hates Marina. So it just seems weird.

- Nikos makes the absolute least sense. I've covered it extensively before, but there's no amount of "Andrew was very convincing that they all need to play along" that's sufficient to explain Nikos' actions, dialogue, etc.

- Eva's basically been a non factor.

Unless this is yet another fake out (which seems unlikely if the story is wrapping up by the end of the year), I think the "correct" answer is that there was unintended characterization in the past. If stuff like:

GREECE68.png
GREECE70.png
GREECE77.png
GREECE139.png

Proposes to Andrew and kisses him (with increasing intimacy) 3 times in the same night. That doesn't raise any red flags? He's quite clearly enjoying the power dynamic.

GREECE700.png
GREECE853.png
GREECE857.png

Some of the stuff could just be sex talk. But it's all really commanding and demanding submission.

GREECE933.png
GREECE934.png
GREECE935.png

And especially something like this. For pretending that Elena isn't Andrew, this is pretty explicitly telling Andrew to give up and stay Elena forever.

I dunno. There's enough of a running theme with how Nikos behaves, it feels like some kind of cross of a feminization/identity death/twinning fetish, with a bit of dominance sprinkled in.

Like, look at this response he has to when Elena still has signs that she's resisting being Elena:

GREECE761.png
GREECE764.png

He's disappointed. He's obsessed with Elena being Elena (hence my mention of an identity death fetish). He's not interested in lording over and taunting Andrew over the male life he's lost. He's getting off on successfully killing an identity. As to how he's so sure he can pull it off: we have to see.
wasn't intentionally there to show how creepy/manipulative Nikos was being, and was just meant to be titillating to people that love feminization... That's frustrating from a "I want to solve the mystery and I'm looking for patterns to determine clues", but it's also understandable. As I said before, writing a story over a long time with no opportunity to go back and edit does mean you can set yourself up with unintended characterization that you don't have the opportunity to correct.

So perhaps something like:

GREECE1233.png

wasn't meant to come off as taunting or have a sadistic undertone. If that characterization was a "mistake", then going back through and re-evaluating Sophie, we'd basically have a situation where they're just "maintaining the cover" and the details of the dialogue shouldn't be read into.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
First, regarding reversible surgeries. To be honest, that's generally been a bit of a plothole in many feminization stories with super advanced medical technology. And it seems like it would hold true in this one too: If the medical tech is advanced enough that the doctor's were able to give Elena the body type of a mature woman and a vagina capable of taking in a lot more than the couple inches the doctor claimed a "prosthetic" was able to... Then it seems like a certain amount of this would be reversible. Andrew might be impotent/unable to have children/dickless depending on what all they removed to install whatever is currently between his legs/inside him... But a lot of his appearance could be restored given what they'd already were able to accomplish in such a short amount of time.
It's true that in these types of stories medical science can general do whatever the writer wants it to do, but Melissa has already lampshaded this and had the doctor specifically mention that, at the very least, the breast implants are not reversible:
ch14-0461.png

I'm pretty sure this dialogue is meant to convey that this is not the type of story where anything is possible via surgery, and that the sisters are either mistaken or lying about it being reversible. Then when the doctor sees Elena after she wakes up from surgery, he reiterates that the breasts are not implants and can't be removed, and reinforces this concept by talking about "permanent" tongue paralysis and that her skin will "never" look young again, etc, etc.

Of course, then there's the confusing bit where the doctor says a vaginoplasty has not been performed yet, despite evidence to the contrary. So that part is still a mystery. But anyway, I'm looking forward to your analysis after you've read the chapter. ;)

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Finished the chapter. I think the doctor being the "old friend" is the safest bet. It's weird for Elena to call him that, even sarcastically. Or rather, the thought process feels a bit awkward that leads to that sentence. But regardless, I think it's a 90% chance it's the doctor, a 9% chance it's Seferi (Elena might be assuming that he's around since she's just learned he's Joel's uncle), with a 1% chance it's Joanna (I'm thinking there was an off screen discussion between Joanna and Elena about another round of cosmetic surgeries or something).

Honestly, I don't really read this scene as "breaking character" by the sisters. Yes, they acknowledge that Elena is a disguise, but they're still clearly driving the events. There's an indifference to how weird everything should be and they treat the idea that feminizing Joel as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. They keep pushing that Andrew should want to stay as Elena. And how convenient that they've come up with a plan that will take down Toska that just happens to need Andrew to stay feminized up through the wedding. So if our previous opinion was that the sister's were involved/purposefully prolonging the feminization of Andrew, I don't think this part contradicts that interpretation. Especially if you assume one of these two was the blurred woman last part.

However, it's also pretty weird. While I could understanding making up this plot of "we have evidence against Toska and just need him here for the wedding to be arrested" to keep Elena feminized until then, I don't understand the need to tell Elena about Joel's feminization. It's such an extra step. Like, the sisters or Seferi could easily tell Elena that Joel survived the shooting and is in witness protection. And that they have evidence against Toska and Elena just needs to stay Elena a little bit longer until after the wedding. Bringing up Joel's feminization just draws more attention to the feminization, and also makes Joel an even bigger loose end.

Plus, what's the play here? Unlike Andrew, Joel didn't "sign up" for this feminization. He had his own plot going on that Seferi was aware of.

If the sisters were working with Seferi the whole time:
On the plus side, this cleans up a lot of the plot. Everyone is just gaslighting Andrew, as basically all of this Toska info is from Seferi. If the blurred woman is one of the sisters, this also lines up. As it then is easy to interpret the whole situation as Seferi knew what the sisters were capable of and went into the meeting with Joel planning on feminizing him and knew his "partners" were capable of it. He might find it personally distasteful to be trapping Andrew as Elena, but he's putting up with that because he has his own goal.

So the question is, what do they expect will happen? Joel wakes up feminized and happily cooperates with their plot? On the one hand, if their claims about Toska are true, maybe they're counting on that Joel will be worried Toska will have him killed out of transphobia. On the other hand, Joel's gonna feel pretty betrayed for being shot. Not to mention he's been up to his own plot this whole time.

But even still, they can't count on him. Clearly, Joel has been in no position to tell anyone anything. And we alreaedy know Seferi was the one that shot him. Going further, the whole detective thing doesn't make any sense. From Elena's point of view, the story is that Joel is being feminized as a disguise. And he's gonna turn against Toska due to Toska attempting to have him killed. But even as a disguise, doesn't it seem like being transformed to the point where you're unrecognizable might hurt your ability to testify against someone?

And again, we know the above is a lie. So in what capacity is Joel going to cooperate? Let's just say the detective isn't just another part of this plot. Then he's gonna have some major questions about why Joel is a woman now.

Really, we already know parts of that story are a lie. But if you think about it logically, it doesn't seem like this can be a way to actually arrest Toska. At least not through Joel. Really, the only thing this actually accomplishes is to help make Joel dissappear.

The one thing that sticks out to me is that it's really weird to blur out the woman last part, only to have the sisters revealed in this part. This makes me think the blurred woman in the last part is Marina and that's supposed to be a twist.

I've already mentioned before that I think a twist where Marina was intending on feminizing Andrew the whole time makes no fucking sense to me. So I'd rule that one out. What I'm leaning towards (with two variations):

1) Everything has been written purposefully vague and/or there's been some unintentional characterization. The sisters (and Nikos) were never plotting to feminize Andrew. The rough sequence of this would be:

Andrew and Marina arrive in Greece and Andrew becomes Elena and meets Toska.

Joel is constantly scheming and either wanted to sabotage the deal or at least manipulate it in some way. He hired Joanna to drug Elena.

During the dinner, Joel realizes Elena is a man and is familiar with Toska's bigotry. He wants out from under Toska (maybe with Toska out of the way, he gets more power?) and knows Seferi hates Toska. And with the help of his Uncle and Gjoka, come up with a plot to gaslight Andrew into staying Elena.The plot point of Toska returning for the wedding is true, and such they need a wedding to occur to arrest Toska when he arrives. Maybe one of them tells Nikos this and that's why Nikos proposes to have the wedding. In this scenario, he gets into the fantasy too much because he's a pervert, but we're not supposed to read malice in how he's written.

Joel fucks around too much and is increasingly a liability. Marina does in fact start investigating and speaks to Seferi. Seferi half lies that this is all Joel's fault. But they still need Joel to arrest Toska. Or maybe more crucially, they're worried Joel will tip of Toska. Marina proposes feminizing Joel to use as leverage just so that he can't run to Toska.

The above is admittedly weak. I don't know what the point of feminizing Joel is, but we know two things.

1) Seferi went into the meeting with Joel planning on feminizing him.

GREECE1205.png

2) It doesn't seem like it was originally his idea since he has to confer with the mystery woman whether it will work.

GREECE1444.png

Regardless, Marina is working on getting the pieces into place to arrest Toska, as she's operating under the belief that Toska is actively going after her family. Seferi is the only one to know this isn't really true, and is just stringing them all along so that he can get Toska back in Greece to be arrested.

None of them counted on Andrew having memory loss and deciding to fuck Nikos. This ultimately doesn't change their plan, but it does strain Marina's relationship with Andrew.

Regardless, Seferi's "deal" with the detective might actually be real, and maybe that's what Marina sleeping with the detective was all about.

Through all of this, Nikos and his daughters are blissfully unaware and just following the script they're told.

2) The sisters (and Nikos) are actively plotting to feminize Andrew. The rough sequence of this would be:

Andrew and Marina arrive in Greece and Andrew becomes Elena and meets Toska.

Joel is constantly scheming and either wanted to sabotage the deal or at least manipulate it in some way. He hired Joanna to drug Elena.

During the dinner, Joel realizes Elena is a man and is familiar with Toska's bigotry. He wants to blackmail Nikos. Instead, Nikos pays him off. And with the help of his Uncle and Gjoka, come up with a plot to gaslight Andrew into staying Elena.

Seferi hates Toska and sees an opportunity to get him arrested. But he'd need Joel's info to use against Toska, and under normal circumstances there's no way Joel would help. The plot point of Toska returning for the wedding is true, and such
he needs the wedding to occur to arrest Toska when he arrives.

Joel fucks around too much and is increasingly a liability. Marina does in fact start investigating and speaks to Seferi. Seferi half lies that this is all Joel's fault. But they still need Joel to arrest Toska. Or maybe more crucially, they're worried Joel will tip of Toska. Marina proposes feminizing Joel to use as leverage just so that he can't run to Toska. Or maybe she just thinks it would be poetic justice given how Joel is involved in feminizing Andrew.

Marina works on getting the pieces into place to arrest Toska, as she's operating under the belief that Toska is actively going after her family. She's unaware that none of this is true.

None of them counted on Andrew having memory loss but Nikos takes advantage of Andrew's vulnerability and believes that Andrew is sufficiently submissive that he's been made compliant. All of this strains Marina's relationship with Andrew.

Regardless, Seferi's "deal" with the detective might actually be real, and maybe that's what Marina sleeping with the detective was all about. She meets with Seferi as the blurred out woman to confirm that she's set her pieces in motion (detective, and that feminizing Joel will work).

I tend to think the 2nd one is a bit more sensible, but I think the twist will be that this was all the first one. And that's why it will be a "happy" ending (based on Melissa's biases).

Nikos wasn't evil and now gets a trophy wife. The daughters have a mother again. Seferi gets revenge on Toska. For being a scheming weasel, Joel gets feminized. Andrew becomes a hot milf (maybe with her unlocked acting skills, and absurd body proportions, maybe Elena has an easier time getting roles). Marina gets out of a marriage with a loser.

I'd still find that ending deeply unsatisfying, but I see where that kind of ending might be in the cards.