VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ok thanks, I was trying to follow the walkthrough that suggested not accepting the job, unless I read it wrong.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
For some reason the photo shoot isn't opening up to me. I can walk around, meet Lisa/Liza at the beach, and walk around with Tama. There are no other options on the weekend. Unless I missed something. (always possible).

No big deal anyway, since I guess this game is completed anyways.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, I tried to follow the walkthrough posted here, but I'm not sure about how close I'm to ending, how can I check my progress in the game?

Edit: I actually just got to the ending, but only the 'Glory hole ending' and the 'Homeless ending', that is the 2 related to the job Kira offers. Is there another ones? And how to achieve them?

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is this "game" supposed to be a joke? Repeating the same daily routine over and over again and again, slowy "corrupting" the mc, very slowly without very little change in content? AND I don't find any walkthrough here, maybe I am stupid, I used the search function.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No, it's not a joke. The good news is, he is a pretty active developer with regular releases and many games, some completed even. The bad news is they are all similar to this in play style

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I do wish thread owners removed links to downloads that they have deleted (all except the mega link are dead).

Also, does anyone else have their antivirus triggered by the rocaty site, happens with every single link to them.

MOUR

Oct 30, 2019
hello,
i have a bug in the class with male anatomy with derek. the game broke there. line 590 of the file ast.py sayer % is not afunction etc...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
hello,
i have a bug in the class with male anatomy with derek. the game broke there. line 590 of the file ast.py sayer % is not afunction etc...
I aso when you switch to russian and use ignore the bug you came further.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes