VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh Hell no. Someone please tell me that there is a great ending for Melissa because I just got past the party for the first time and Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope Lisa and Kara get Karma. Lisa for all her back stabbing shit and Kara for setting her up from the start. its obvious these Rich Prick Kids are toying with our girl. Oh its obvious were the money went
So please someone tell me I'm not wasting time on a heartbreaking end.

also on a side note... Ive yet to do a photo shot or work at the Club. hows that triggered?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I keep downloading the android mega link. It keeps saying the package is corrupt. Can someone fix this please

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
I have been all the way through the game and have tried to replay it several times, but I have still missed much of the content. Can someone please upload a fully complete save? Thank you.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How is this considered completed? Did nobody check the translations? The grammar is bad. The spelling is bad. They used incorrect words in several spots. The dialogue, aside from everything else, is horribly written.

Just a couple examples:
(1) They obviously don't know the difference between "buy", "by" or "bye."
(2) "Or I shall sleep in the park and leave the money."
It SHOULD say "I could sleep in the park and SAVE the money." ...to LEAVE the money would mean exactly that...leave it where she was sleeping. Why would she leave the money there?

It's like they just got tired of the game, lost inspiration, and slapped a completed tag on it to be done with the project. lol

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How is this considered completed? Did nobody check the translations? The grammar is bad. The spelling is bad. They used incorrect words in several spots. The dialogue, aside from everything else, is horribly written.

Just a couple examples:
(1) They obviously don't know the difference between "buy", "by" or "bye."
(2) "Or I shall sleep in the park and leave the money."
It SHOULD say "I could sleep in the park and SAVE the money." ...to LEAVE the money would mean exactly that...leave it where she was sleeping. Why would she leave the money there?

It's like they just got tired of the game, lost inspiration, and slapped a completed tag on it to be done with the project. lol
Pretty sure that is exactly what they did

Reactions: FookU2

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh Hell no. Someone please tell me that there is a great ending for Melissa because I just got past the party for the first time and Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope Lisa and Kara get Karma. Lisa for all her back stabbing shit and Kara for setting her up from the start. its obvious these Rich Prick Kids are toying with our girl. Oh its obvious were the money went
So please someone tell me I'm not wasting time on a heartbreaking end.

also on a side note... Ive yet to do a photo shot or work at the Club. hows that triggered?
So... I forgot about this disappointing game until someone like my comment. Anyone finish this game? could someone be nice enough to answer my original post? *sigh*

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The photo-shoot is only on Sunday and it happens when you loose the money from the student club and Kara suggests it as way to earn it back.

The club is triggered at some point when talking with Lisa after class.

And I never managed to get the final achievements unlocked but after a while you do become your dad's lover if you visit him enough

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This dev has a new game called Mia's New Life, is at v0.7 and hasn't even leaked here yet

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The photo-shoot is only on Sunday and it happens when you loose the money from the student club and Kara suggests it as way to earn it back.

The club is triggered at some point when talking with Lisa after class.

And I never managed to get the final achievements unlocked but after a while you do become your dad's lover if you visit him enough
Thanks for the info, But...

back of head.gif

I was more looking for info on the answer of if it a heartbreaking ending or if those who did Malissa wrong get karmic payback. Guess I'm asking for some sort of spoiler. I was kind of pissed after the house party so...

please.jpg

Anyone really... I'd like some closure.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
SvenVlad
Sooo... if I read this right there's no karmic justice for out poor betrayed and ruined protagonist. That's to sad.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes