VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rinny26

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 263890

Overview:
The main character, Melissa, graduated from school and sent her resume to the educational institutions of the city, but only refusals came back. But then appeared a mysterious invitation to the academy in another city. All alone, Melissa begins her journey. Having appeared in the big city, she faced with theft. Without any money she has to survive in an unfamiliar place. What secrets does academy have? She will have to deal with it on her own. Free movement will be implemented.The appearance of the heroine will vary depending on the current corruption.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-11
Release Date: 2019-10-03
Developer: Drakus Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Thank you Hush16 for sharing!

View attachment 263881 View attachment 263882 View attachment 263883 View attachment 263884 View attachment 263885 View attachment 263886 View attachment 263887 View attachment 263888
I'm stuck after female anatomy party and tbe game doesn't seem to progress any further after that

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It happens automatically in the weekend once you reach certain stats
just go to school, work in the bar, sleep and once you reach certain heart points (10, 20, 50) things happen to you
I see that someone is stuck after a female anatomy party. I have no clue how to get to that. I have $555 after paying rent (with hthe $50 BJ discount) with the heart level at MAX. Lisa has never come through with the makeup so she can get better tips or the call to go swimsuit shopping. How much longer after max hearts does the additional content kick in? Losing patients here.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I see that someone is stuck after a female anatomy party. I have no clue how to get to that. I have $555 after paying rent (with hthe $50 BJ discount) with the heart level at MAX. Lisa has never come through with the makeup so she can get better tips or the call to go swimsuit shopping. How much longer after max hearts does the additional content kick in? Losing patients here.
Sometimes things trigger automatically but also do not forget to try to talk to her (after class and swimming) and others regurlarly

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Sometimes things trigger automatically but also do not forget to try to talk to her (after class and swimming) and others regurlarly
I have been doing that. The only ones she can talk to are her teacher, Lisa at the pool, Lisa in class, the girl and boys in gym class, and her landlord. Crap! I bet that other girl left in class after it's dismissed can be talked to as well. I'll try that.

It worked. She has to make friends with Tama before Lisa calls her and takes her shopping. Tama's friendship introduces her to sex scenes with two boys. One in the restroom and one in the gym equipment room.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm wondering if I have completed the content on 8.1. She has over $6200. Red heart is MAX. Purple heart is 20. She has visited her father two or three times having intercourse with him each time. She attended the party where her virginity was taken by her father. She rarely does any modeling. She makes all her money at the glory hole except when she tries to get out of town Friday to visit her Dad. The gym teacher screws her every day, now. The blond guy screws her a couple of times a week for $50 a pop although some weeks he doesn't. How will I know when I have completed the content?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm wondering if I have completed the content on 8.1. She has over $6200. Red heart is MAX. Purple heart is 20. She has visited her father two or three times having intercourse with him each time. She attended the party where her virginity was taken by her father. She rarely does any modeling. She makes all her money at the glory hole except when she tries to get out of town Friday to visit her Dad. The gym teacher screws her every day, now. The blond guy screws her a couple of times a week for $50 a pop although some weeks he doesn't. How will I know when I have completed the content?
Definitely everyday not every Friday?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Trying to figure out what i am doing wrong. talked to everyone, been maxed along time {Red heart} photo shots in black chaps. Included a save to show, maybe stuck months gone by and no change. (walks and beach time with friends Bj's for extra cash)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Trying to figure out what i am doing wrong. talked to everyone, been maxed along time {Red heart} photo shots in black chaps. Included a save to show, maybe stuck months gone by and no change. (walks and beach time with friends Bj's for extra cash)
You need to visit your Dad on Friday after class. Outside the school there will be a buss symbol on the bottom right.

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Goes to show ya, grind grind grind... ya miss a bus (not in a square) pop up and since you don't go to the park anymore due to evil men ya just figure right side of screen is off limits. Thanks, now i have purple heart :) yeah for me lol ..now more grinding.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes