VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
does not start Saturday event (or any other for the first visit to the beach)
maximum corruption - stop absolutely all ivents

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I mean... I like these kind of games but man... Remake those models, the mc is the most plain boring looking girl. Plus that ape guy...

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Good game so far, with regular update, a little bit to grinding but the story is very interresting so far, to my point of view.
The MC look good, and her "evolution" look very promising :)

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
No there are few sex scene.

Does anyone know how to bypass the max corruption limitation who cause the events to stop? (Using Renpy save editor or else)

Reactions: nad destroyer

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
hey guys. i got this of fapnation android version 5. there are screnshots that show what looks like a police station and mc sucking dick talking about noodles so presumeably in the shop. are these in game or not developed yet. i have max corruption. i spoke with the girl from beach she is supposed to help me lose virginity. i can play basketball with 2 guys with many different endings but 1 is getting fucked in ass by both. i can work at the glory hole in club. when getting photos done he took me 2 beach where cunnilingus was performed and now he doesnt take me to beach. i saved taya in both toilet and gym. the gym teacher mad me join cheer squad ate me out from then on he will show me positions but wond do sexual stuff. i have seen principal fuck kira and female teacher and he has forbade me to where panties. Kira took me to club left me naked and said to guys they can get me soon. Is thair a scene thatg comes after that i may have forgot or not scene or is this all the current content?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
can someone also explain how to save i on android. I know it also saves but i want to go back to main menu and save with an actual menu. If this is not possible ask for it to be implemented if you know how to get hold of the dev

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
hey guys. i got this of fapnation android version 5. there are screnshots that show what looks like a police station and mc sucking dick talking about noodles so presumeably in the shop. are these in game or not developed yet. i have max corruption. i spoke with the girl from beach she is supposed to help me lose virginity. i can play basketball with 2 guys with many different endings but 1 is getting fucked in ass by both. i can work at the glory hole in club. when getting photos done he took me 2 beach where cunnilingus was performed and now he doesnt take me to beach. i saved taya in both toilet and gym. the gym teacher mad me join cheer squad ate me out from then on he will show me positions but wond do sexual stuff. i have seen principal fuck kira and female teacher and he has forbade me to where panties. Kira took me to club left me naked and said to guys they can get me soon. Is thair a scene thatg comes after that i may have forgot or not scene or is this all the current content?
The Scene you are referring to is in the very beginning. You can go to the train station and beg for money (then you won't see that scene) or you can go to the parc and try to steal money from that homeless guy. You get caught and have the option to give him some "compensation" (+1 heart=corruption) or to slap him. If you slap him, he'll put you to the police station where you get a second chance to "compensate" the homeless. This will give you 2 points of corruption and helps you a little in the game later. Otherwise it seems you reached the end of the content for the actual version as I am at the same status as you. Seems the next update is planned to be released on 10th of September for his patrons on patreon.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Has anyone completed the achievement list. If yes please tell us how to do it as I'm a few short

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone upload 0,6. Thanks
Sorry - kinda forgot about this thread. Anyway, here's a link for 0.6. From what I see, there's a new 'exposed in class' scene, a little more with the PE coach, and trips back home on the weekend (doesn't seem to be a whole lot there, but it looks to at least set up things for the future...).

Maybe something else new too? I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I haven't looked at this in a bit, and i don't really feel like going back to check :D

0.7 should be out in a week or two - I'll try to remember to share when I get access.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Sorry - kinda forgot about this thread. Anyway, here's a link for 0.6. From what I see, there's a new 'exposed in class' scene, a little more with the PE coach, and trips back home on the weekend (doesn't seem to be a whole lot there, but it looks to at least set up things for the future...).

Maybe something else new too? I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I haven't looked at this in a bit, and i don't really feel like going back to check :D

0.7 should be out in a week or two - I'll try to remember to share when I get access.
This is for android to right. I tried downloading it but it didnt work. I play this on Android

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes