VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
New version has been released waiting for the link for android
0.7 desktop:

0.7 android:

Some... let's say interesting stuff in this update.

Also, can somebody let me know what I need to do and/or who I should contact to update the OP for this game? I'm not at all sure what the process is, and as this isn't the most popular game, I don't think it's going to 'just' happen.

sorry if that's a dumb question!

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
Also, can somebody let me know what I need to do and/or who I should contact to update the OP for this game? I'm not at all sure what the process is, and as this isn't the most popular game, I don't think it's going to 'just' happen.
Just ask a Moderator like that:

Hey UncleVT can you please update the OP

and thats it :)

Edit : btw thank you for the links

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
done.. also can anyone tell me if it needs any more tags
I played it and think the following tags should be added:
titfuck, oral sex, anal sex

If you also count the other characters:
blackmail (classmate of MC and MC can take her place to do the lewd stuff)

I am not sure though if I saw all content

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I played it and think the following tags should be added:
titfuck, oral sex, anal sex

If you also count the other characters:
blackmail (classmate of MC and MC can take her place to do the lewd stuff)

I am not sure though if I saw all content
thanks

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I read the review and would say it is still accurate for 0.7
Low quality renders, slightly annoying navigation, no character has any depth, no indication if you reached the end of content and repetitive grinding

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
59 thumbs up and 1 person gave it 1/5 so who to trust?
tbh honest likes dont mean anything i mean at first they saw the demo and though okay lets see where it goes and clicked on the likes button and then forgot to to unlike it

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tbh honest likes dont mean anything i mean at first they saw the demo and though okay lets see where it goes and clicked on the likes button and then forgot to to unlike it
I read the review and would say it is still accurate for 0.7
Low quality renders, slightly annoying navigation, no character has any depth, no indication if you reached the end of content and repetitive grinding
asked because I cant see the review text with any internet browser, I can only see the rating and who rated it and some people dislike lets say ntr or any other genre and then play a game that have that said genre will then 1/5 a game because of that...

thx for letting me know why, I tried it a little bit, so i added money and corruption to max, but still felt a bit repetitive and did not really know what to do other than click around and hope for the best

crave

May 1, 2017
Any way to know if I have reached the end of the current game? Not sure if I've done everything or still am grinding toward something

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Any way to know if I have reached the end of the current game? Not sure if I've done everything or still am grinding toward something
On the main menu, there is an 'Achievement' button with stills of key scenes that unlock as you get to them. It's as close to a marker for being finished as we're going to get, I think...

Reactions: crave

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What's the trigger for her virginity loss? She can't progress on the photoshoot anymore and it seems there is nothing else new to do around town

Edit: nevermind, just keep going home and increase the purple heart.

Last edited:

grompel

Feb 21, 2019
What's the trigger for her virginity loss? She can't progress on the photoshoot anymore and it seems there is nothing else new to do around town

Edit: nevermind, just keep going home and increase the purple heart.
How do I increase the purple heart?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Try to catch the father and the blond together or try to take a shower and let her dad catch her.
I think the scene the blond and her father are watching a movie also increase the purple heart.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Visit her dad on the weekend and catch Lisa and her dad around the house

done.. also can anyone tell me if it needs any more tags
Other tags to be added are:
- virgin
- vaginal sex
- incest
- drugs? (they intentionally get her drunk at a party to loosen her up and to trick her in to loosing her virginity to her dad)
- groping
- animation

crave

May 1, 2017
How do I increase the purple heart after she won't go back to her dad's place? I feel like I am just doing the same thing everyday and nothing is changing

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Ok, I must just be HUGELY missing something (or dense) - but how the fvck do you access her cell phone?? (or any in-game menu/items?)

all I can see is the wallet (money) and a red heart (with a number) and have no idea what I should be doing.

Nothing is happening except people saying they will call (and they don't - so I don't know if I should call them)...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It happens automatically in the weekend once you reach certain stats
just go to school, work in the bar, sleep and once you reach certain heart points (10, 20, 50) things happen to you

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes