VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know when I can unlock things like the makeup store or a swimsuit?

2tired

May 27, 2017
i think the real issue with this is the developer is having a hard time with a less-than-linear gameplay he adopted than his last game, Luxuria. that game was almost completely linear with choices that changed the outcome( ntr/sharing, harem, or bad end). aside from 2 bad ends, tama friendship points, and the general order of events its pretty linear but you have to get there yourself. which in turn is causing events to happen in the wrong order(landlord in bedroom event happening before the first time event he offers the "discount". also the "Achievements" are kinda point addition without the unlock clues(im missing the 2nd one but i've done every variation of the opening i can do). i think the code just needs some cleaning(event triggers mostly), an indicator to the next event would really help, or abandon the user clicking around town and go strictly choice based progression would make this more comfortable to play. as far as content vs version, that's subjective and no fun to debate. i would like to see more content for sure, dunno why but i otherwise rather like this game. maybe i've got a thing for unrealistically gullible redheads...

that would be an unfortunate fetish....

Reactions: Armelle69

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 263890

Overview:
The main character, Melissa, graduated from school and sent her resume to the educational institutions of the city, but only refusals came back. But then appeared a mysterious invitation to the academy in another city. All alone, Melissa begins her journey. Having appeared in the big city, she faced with theft. Without any money she has to survive in an unfamiliar place. What secrets does academy have? She will have to deal with it on her own. Free movement will be implemented.The appearance of the heroine will vary depending on the current corruption.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-09
Release Date: 2019-12-09
Developer: Drakus Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Thank you Hush16 for sharing!

View attachment 263881 View attachment 263882 View attachment 263883 View attachment 263884 View attachment 263885 View attachment 263886 View attachment 263887 View attachment 263888
how to save game on android? because no menu to click

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can someone repost android mega link. I keep downloading it but am getting the error message the file is corrupt during installation

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I'm completely lost, I've been grinding money and corruption from working in the bar.

Reactions: DanishMuffin

akumablade

Mar 8, 2018
I have a problem with this game. I cant click some buttons for continue this game. even I click many times blue button nothing happens. İs there any solution ? screenshot0017.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Console commands:
Corruption = x (this is the red heart on the UI)
Money = x (this is the wallet on the UI)

Thats its really , the rest is just a grind fest cheating the console commands doesn't really remove much of the grind. Stuff triggers at certain corruption levels and on certain days. You'll be holding down ctrl at lot to skip through scenes you've already seen 100's of times.

The writing is terrible (although it is very easy to understand)

I just played for about 50 minutes and got bored. Its now deleted.

Reactions: Jude6
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes