VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
This Melissa is completed. My first post in this page was about a new game he is publishing.
But his new game isn't about Melissa so he got bored and effectively gave up on it
So no justice for Melissa... I mean it when I say this. That's heartbreaking. A game with no happy ending. guess the guy got bored as baxter said.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So no justice for Melissa... I mean it when I say this. That's heartbreaking. A game with no happy ending. guess the guy got bored as baxter said.
[/Quote I couldn't get the game to work properly but will try again. I believe thus guy developed a game I played called forced which was abandoned and the previous release did not feel close to ending and it was an abruptending so if anyone can prove otherwise come forward now.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
For me, makes no difference. I was never really attached to this game, so whatever. With happy ending or not, at least it's completed.
These games with massive grinding are very annoying. His new game is even worse.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
For me, makes no difference. I was never really attached to this game, so whatever. With happy ending or not, at least it's completed.
These games with massive grinding are very annoying. His new game is even worse.
nodding head.gif

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Shame he didnt finished it. It had great potential
Yeah
for me to poop on.gif
It HAD potential then it's potential became a huge disappointment. He could of given Melissa a happy ending and given those assholes some karmic justice but he didn't. No there was a happy ending. She goes back home right at the beginning, never goes to the school and has a happy life.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
okay... nothing happens, even if it should... I'm stuck in a "lazy Lisa" story...
For 3 weeks now, Liza has to :
- call me to buy some bikini (for teh beach)
- call me to buy / do make-up (and change clothes ? not clear) for the job at the bar.
And she never does anything.
- During weekend, when I walk in the town, I say to myself "I have to talk to Liza to discover the city".
- but when I talk to her in clas room, i just get a "hi" an nothing more
- at the pool ; she promises to call me

No, it's week 5 (I think), everythng that could happen alreeady happened during the first 2 weeks, my corruption is already >50.
Since that, just the exact same week repeats again and again, while I'm just wainting for Liza to finally accepting to do someting with me...

HJere is my save, if someone can understand what fails...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
okay... nothing happens, even if it should... I'm stuck in a "lazy Lisa" story...
For 3 weeks now, Liza has to :
- call me to buy some bikini (for teh beach)
- call me to buy / do make-up (and change clothes ? not clear) for the job at the bar.
And she never does anything.
- During weekend, when I walk in the town, I say to myself "I have to talk to Liza to discover the city".
- but when I talk to her in clas room, i just get a "hi" an nothing more
- at the pool ; she promises to call me

No, it's week 5 (I think), everythng that could happen alreeady happened during the first 2 weeks, my corruption is already >50.
Since that, just the exact same week repeats again and again, while I'm just wainting for Liza to finally accepting to do someting with me...

HJere is my save, if someone can understand what fails...
I tried your save and the day after on Monday talk to Tama after class and then go to the bathroom and help her.
The rest of the week is pretty much the same grind (school, work, sleep) and on Friday at the gym help Tama again.
Then on Saturday Lisa appeared just by going outside the home and we went shopping for the bikini.
And the next Saturday she appeared again and we did the make-over.

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I tried your save and the day after on Monday talk to Tama after class and then go to the bathroom and help her.
The rest of the week is pretty much the same grind (school, work, sleep) and on Friday at the gym help Tama again.
Then on Saturday Lisa appeared just by going outside the home and we went shopping for the bikini.
And the next Saturday she appeared again and we did the make-over.
Thanks !
And it means I have real problems...
- Tama is not available to talking after class (only Liza and the teacher, who never say anything)
- There is absolutely no bathroom anywhere
- And when I walk in town, I always say that I have to talk to Lisa, and never meet her (nore saturday, nore sunday)...

I already played the game a few months ago, an older version. And I had more possibilities !
It's not a problem of an old save : I started a new game from scratch.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks !
And it means I have real problems...
- Tama is not available to talking after class (only Liza and the teacher, who never say anything)
- There is absolutely no bathroom anywhere
- And when I walk in town, I always say that I have to talk to Lisa, and never meet her (nore saturday, nore sunday)...

I already played the game a few months ago, an older version. And I had more possibilities !
It's not a problem of an old save : I started a new game from scratch.
- I downloaded the game from OP (MEGA link) and used your save, and Tama is there after class for me.
- The bathroom/wc icon is on the right of the screen in the same hallway as the classroom
- Lisa appears automatically outside your house on Saturday

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
any fix for fullscreen? the game go only windowed fullscreen in 1080p, i have a 4k screen so 3/4 of screen are not covered.

Edit:
Kinda solved with this post but is really annoying specially cause i can't use in that way so have always to change back to 150%.
(is also really annoying that when i click "exit" patron page will open itself)

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hh.. the games saves are broken, saved before going to the park then wanted to watch other choices so i reload but it will say that she don't go anymore in the park..

Edit:
The game is broken too, after the first "rent" in the park it stak skipping days.
The game itself seem pretty boring, is mostly repat and reapet until you get an event but mostlyof the time nothing happen.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Considering just how utterly stupid the main character is does it really matter, I mean come on, I have been given this bag of money to deposit in the bank and instead of calling a cab, or sticking to the main streets, nope she instead goes wandering through back streets, and hey surprise she gets robbed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering just how utterly stupid the main character is does it really matter, I mean come on, I have been given this bag of money to deposit in the bank and instead of calling a cab, or sticking to the main streets, nope she instead goes wandering through back streets, and hey surprise she gets robbed.
I tried playing it just now and it seemed more like someone with an extreme mental handicap being taken advantage of.

It's one thing for these games to have a woman make a mistake and people fuck he for it but this girl seemed legit brain damaged. Not very hot.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I am really trying to like the game but I can't get my corruption past 3. I am just sleeping in the park, I didn't take the job. Not sure how to go back home if that is an option....

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I am really trying to like the game but I can't get my corruption past 3. I am just sleeping in the park, I didn't take the job. Not sure how to go back home if that is an option....
I am pretty sure the only way to get the corruption up at the beginning is by working at the bar

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes