4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
D

Deleted member 819466

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree 100%. I was really annoyed what a weak-ass he became. I don't think Melody would be that into him, if that's really what dude (MC) is like. I wouldn't have even let her in the apt. in the first place. Having to behave the way Melody did to get Bethany out of there sums up a lot of why my last relationship ended. If you have no backbone, if you can't take the initiative, why would I fight for you? But that's personal, so I didn't post about it - glad I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Reactions: romcio703

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
did MrDots make Melody's tits bigger? it may be because when i heard of this game i just finished looking at Dee's tits for 17 updates, they seemed pretty flat.
But looking at them now, it seems like he made them a little bigger, no?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
did MrDots make Melody's tits bigger? it may be because when i heard of this game i just finished looking at Dee's tits for 17 updates, they seemed pretty flat.
But looking at them now, it seems like he made them a little bigger, no?
Yes I believe they grew a cup size and I think Melody actually mentions somethin about her boobs looking bigger.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I agree 100%. I was really annoyed what a weak-ass he became. I don't think Melody would be that into him, if that's really what dude (MC) is like. I wouldn't have even let her in the apt. in the first place. Having to behave the way Melody did to get Bethany out of there sums up a lot of why my last relationship ended. If you have no backbone, if you can't take the initiative, why would I fight for you? But that's personal, so I didn't post about it - glad I'm not the only one who felt that way.
Hey I kinda defend MC on his pussiness. I've been there/done that with a ex. It ain't easy with a over-bearing phycho bitch from hell. You don't want to get on the bad side as much as humanly possible or you will regret it for the rest of your fuckin' life. Gotta watch your step and not piss'er off or either the law(if ya got stuff while together like the MC ) Or her and family will haunt you till you die. Happy New Year!!!

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Guys i played some time ago til week 3, just downloaded 0.07, should i play from the start or can i just continue? Any updates on the first 3 weeks?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
omg this Damien Rice reference is destroying my soul..... really love all the real music/ film references in this game. Very well done. I'm now sitting in the dark, listening to Damien Rice playing through their chat at the gym.... haha what is real life?
Can I ask?? Who is Damien Rice?? And while I'm at it Mel's giutar is givin' to her Mom who was a backup singer for Janis Joplin who died in 1969.

Reactions: Catwashere

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
her Mom who was a backup singer for Janis Joplin who died in 1969.
Alternate timeline? In this timeline she's still alive but her vocal cords have ruptured from a lifetime of singing with that gravely voice so now she has to use one of those voice thingies you hold up to your throat to talk.

Reactions: JeefZ
D

Deleted member 819466

Can I ask?? Who is Damien Rice?? And while I'm at it Mel's giutar is givin' to her Mom who was a backup singer for Janis Joplin who died in 1969.
Damien Rice is just a sappy, melancholy singer-songwriter.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hey I kinda defend MC on his pussiness. I've been there/done that with a ex. It ain't easy with a over-bearing phycho bitch from hell. You don't want to get on the bad side as much as humanly possible or you will regret it for the rest of your fuckin' life. Gotta watch your step and not piss'er off or either the law(if ya got stuff while together like the MC ) Or her and family will haunt you till you die. Happy New Year!!!
You really need to have lived it or know someone who has to best appreciate, perhaps.

MC has never been shown to have a strong, directed personality and is highly considerate, even debating himself on giving in to his desires for those who play the "harem" path. As he reflected, Bethany (an A+ personality type, egotistical and highly manipulative) knew how to manipulate him in all their years together and they only split when she said so - even though he's since related how long things were terrible between them.

He has been a session and traveling musician since college years, has a clear history of not standing up for his needs in a relationship and this move to Melody's town appears to be only the start of his trying to establish roots in one place with an independent lifestyle. OF COURSE Bethany can come back and press all those buttons again - it took the help of a close friend (in this case, Melody) to finally help him feel that the tether to her can full and well be broken.

MrDots' team laid the foundation for this stressful event and clear save by Melody that the MC went through - we can't all be rugged individualists in this world. I was actually amazed at the flexibility in responses that they built into the MC for this episode, it was quite well done, IMHO.

Likewise, they managed an even more tenuous and highly emotional event for D and the MC in the latest DMD episode, where her (again, A+ personality type) mother was finally confronted - in that case, the MC had already gone through enough time to learn from and overcome how he and D had been manipulated multiple times over . . . which was not the case for the MC in Melody 0.07.

Reactions: JeefZ and UncleVT

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You really need to have lived it or know someone who has to best appreciate, perhaps.

MC has never been shown to have a strong, directed personality and is highly considerate, even debating himself on giving in to his desires for those who play the "harem" path. As he reflected, Bethany (an A+ personality type, egotistical and highly manipulative) knew how to manipulate him in all their years together and they only split when she said so - even though he's since related how long things were terrible between them.

He has been a session and traveling musician since college years, has a clear history of not standing up for his needs in a relationship and this move to Melody's town appears to be only the start of his trying to establish roots in one place with an independent lifestyle. OF COURSE Bethany can come back and press all those buttons again - it took the help of a close friend (in this case, Melody) to finally help him feel that the tether to her can full and well be broken.

MrDots' team laid the foundation for this stressful event and clear save by Melody that the MC went through - we can't all be rugged individualists in this world. I was actually amazed at the flexibility in responses that they built into the MC for this episode, it was quite well done, IMHO.

Likewise, they managed an even more tenuous and highly emotional event for D and the MC in the latest DMD episode, where her (again, A+ personality type) mother was finally confronted - in that case, the MC had already gone through enough time to learn from and overcome how he and D had been manipulated multiple times over . . . which was not the case for the MC in Melody 0.07.
So???? In your educated opion.Did my post make any sense? You don't rattle the cage. When your a guy in this situation. Or maybe I'm a puss like MC?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So???? In your educated opion.Did my post make any sense? You don't rattle the cage. When your a guy in this situation. Or maybe I'm a puss like MC?
I was supporting your post by continuing my thoughts from your start, actually . . . :)

I don't consider the MC a puss - he's just a guy who didn't see a need to stand up for himself too strongly until now. And, a friend was needed to get him over that hump.

Reactions: JeefZ and UncleVT
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes