4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
So has that bug been fixed?
As of right now I can not find any happy ending to this tale! I have been the perfect friend and mentor to this girl and didn't mess around with the other girls except to romance Amy. Everything appeared to be going perfectly till the very end! But regardless of which choices I made I always end up with that SKANK BETHANY! I have been a contributor to this project from the very beginning and am VERY disappointed with this outcome! Is this a "bug" or a "glitch" in the game or is this just the way it is? If this is it then I'm going to stop my Patreon funding for this developer...………!
Here's the answer to your questions (see "IMPORTANT (SPOILER ALERT)", posted up by MrDots an hour ago.

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to Melody v.11b.
The main focus of this version is to fix the bugs you’ve reported since the update came out.
For those who have already downloaded v.11, here's a small patch for you to download:
Melody v.11 to v.11b: - -

IMPORTANT (SPOILER ALERT): I just want to inform you that the Becca and Amy endings are not in this update, and that they will be in a future update. The ending that you may or may not have seen if were on these two paths was not supposed to come up. That issue, along with a number of others has now been resolved.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Nice hit the end of path now. Much better than looking like Toto being taken by Mrs Gulch. Looking out that window as the car drove away was a real wtf just happened moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Might be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway.

Will the patch work fine with the compressed version or do I need to wait for a new compressed version?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I posted a question right when all the harem talk started and it got buried fast so I tried to bump it and that got deleted so I'll ask again next month. :LOL:

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Great update and bitter sweet to finally see Izzy again. Brilliant emotional ending that has no place in eroge, I loved it.

Really enjoying soundtrack of game and way the paths done are developing. I really looking forward to while dreading the conclusion.

EDIT

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
My saves wont work on this update either! Same as last one.
Dont think ill bother playing through this game one more time... :(
Just go back to one save earlier. Issue was if we downloaded 0.10 early some of tracking glitched so just have to play from before that. It won't be an issue for people that downloaded the patched version that fixed tracking. (that is if you saved regularly on different slots)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Could anyone please tell me how to change the mc´s name during the game? Is there a console command or a possibility to change the stats in one of the rpy-files? Thanks!

Crone

Jan 15, 2019
In the start of melody career when she was sing in some music club that we should choose which song that melody should sing,can wrong answer lead melody to have no music career and continue as student as i read on walkthrough ? Or one way or another melody still will be singer

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes