4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
It really pained me to leave Amy out, but I finally played through with a Melody only path. Using the walk through you can get to a perfect 137 points, and it does force you on a date with Amy in week 5 (or was it 6) :). I had to leave the Fi path open though because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no way I can pass on more of that! :heartcoveredeyes:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Sounds like a bug. I read that too (I lost my Xianne saves as I must've overwritten then so I'm not sure entirely) and there was a similar bug a few releases ago with the morning after Amy's birthday. Anyone else?
  • I thought that too, but a bug/glitch shouldn't be entirely different dialogue options. I, too, experience the Amy/Perfume/Arnold issue- eventually, I just gave up. If you aren't pursuing the Amy path then it's no big whoop. :)
  • Also, the below comment explains the whole Xianne thing.

I have two sets of saves and the one where Xianne gives a happy ending leads to the Accept/Refuse point, while the other path doesn't (need to) bother with that choice.
  • Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I was wondering if that's what the problem was- I may have to go back (it's not that far) and try it with Xianne (she's definitely one of the more attractive Asian women in these types of games). :)

First time I ever heard of someone ever getting the shits because someone refused to have sex with them.
  • I Lol'd at this one as well. Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thought this. :)

Reactions: fried

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
I ran into that same issue with 3 of the save files that I had. I had to roll back to a slightly older save file that I had from leaving the college party. I don't know what the difference was between that file and the ones that were saved just before the closing scene before the update happened.
Bruh how do I play? when I try to load I just get a error

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It really pained me to leave Amy out, but I finally played through with a Melody only path. Using the walk through you can get to a perfect 137 points, and it does force you on a date with Amy in week 5 (or was it 6) :). I had to leave the Fi path open though because...
There's no way I can pass on more of that! :heartcoveredeyes:
Mm, yeah. That looks kinda nice, but I just can't get over the fact that there's a massive clipping of their foreheads. Those frontal lobes of these two are fused together :biggrin:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have two sets of saves and my favored one is the Melody-only route. BUT I also allowed for Sophia being unlocked in that path because (although the MC doesn't know yet) the casual sex Sophia lures Melody into could probably be better managed in the future if both are being open with the MC about what they want. Otherwise, I could see Sophia getting jealous and competitive, causing more problems for the Melody-only focus.
Yeah, that's why I love this game, it reflects my real life problems very well XDx'D I totally agree that it is always much much better to avoid the hot blonde best female friend of another hot girl I want to be with becoming jealous! They should of course sexually satisfy each other so both are open minded for a threesome and a threesome relationship! Much less problems! Man, just like in my real life x'DXD

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Screenshot at 2018-10-28 13-01-19.png
Absolutely awesome update, I'm really happy that MC's and Melody's relationship is now moving forward quite nicely, it feels like a proper love story really, and flows naturally at a very nice pace :heartcoveredeyes:

I just love this VN, absolutely amazing, and it was MrDots' DMD that got me into this world, over half a year ago and been in it ever since, so I knew to expect quality from the dev, only, he has been vastly improving ever since with Melody, but by no means is DMD bad, oh no, it remains one of my all time favorites to this day :heartcoveredeyes:
Not too sure she has Evil intentions as we all thought, as this screenshot back in week 6 when she went around to Tims might show? To me, it doesn't show a Woman scorned who wants some kind of revenge, but guess when v.0.07 for week 8 drops we should all know....perhaps. If she still wants the car, then she could potentially cause MC some harm, telling tales of their time together, but hopefully the Harem rally around and see off the bitch!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 169689

Not too sure she has Evil intentions as we all thought, as this screenshot back in week 6 when she went around to Tims might show?
Every scene where I see her, asking people about MC and his whereabouts and other stuff, and when she's thinking to herself, gives me the vibes of selfishness and manipulation. And I have no doubt in my mind that she'd use anything she finds about MC against him, just to get what she wants. She just doesn't strike me as a good woman at all, never did, haha. And I wouldn't even care if she was, MC has now surrounded himself with by far better ladies than Beth ever was :p

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
This update, in terms of Melody was AWESOME!!!!
She's just amazing, so beautiful!

The story is progressing so good, and I can't wait for the other path (and the other girls) to be developed down the line

One thing, if the devs read this. I mentioned it before, but I'll do it again hehe. When doing full body renders (which are AWESOME), I wish you didn't cut the feet from the frame!. Besides me beign a fetish guy, I also find it annoying to see the whole body, but not 100% of it. It's my only complain of the game :p

Interesting dress Amy was wearing, anyone notice it is similar to the one D wore in DMD ch19, but different colour though, for her private photo shoot with MC, that's if you went that route, although you needed to choose the yellow dress. And she was wearing it so MC could give the images to the photo studio lady in donut land, forgot her name, and she is also of far eastern ancestry (related to Xianne???) So we clearly have a Melody-DMD cross over, and might indicate that D in DMD does model in that dress in ch 20, the same one that Amy was wearing, and mentioned a model last wore it at the fashion show, and was the same size as her (Amy? not sure of that) but as it was up to her cheeks, it would probably be much lower on D in DMD, but not much as the second image shows.
shoot00-1024x576.png shoot05-1024x576.png

Reactions: Davisow and LP83

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
My 80+ year old neighbour has a city bike type bicycle that has a 3-gear gearbox inside the hub of the rear wheel. This one looks pretty much the same.
Yes, i used to have one in my school days, called Sturmy-Archer i think, or something like that, its been a while! But that was all we had prior to 5 speed gears arrived, WOW!!

This is by another maker.
614px-Rohloff-nabe.jpg

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Every scene where I see her, asking people about MC and his whereabouts and other stuff, and when she's thinking to herself, gives me the vibes of selfishness and manipulation. And I have no doubt in my mind that she'd use anything she finds about MC against him, just to get what she wants. She just doesn't strike me as a good woman at all, never did, haha. And I wouldn't even care if she was, MC has now surrounded himself with by far better ladies than Beth ever was :p
MC has now surrounded himself with by far better ladies than Beth ever was :p
I agree, all the (new) females are so much better than Beth, and oh so much prettier!! And that body of Becca....oooooo!!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree, all the (new) females are so much better than Beth, and oh so much prettier!! And that body of Becca....oooooo!!
I agree I find all the girls (except Sophia who does nothing for me) more attractive and with a better personality than Beth.
Indeed, haha. My top 3 are actually Melody, Izzy and Amy and then Becca comes as a close 4th, she's absolutely gorgeous without her glasses on though, and she does have a killer body, haha. But for me, it's Melody, Izzy and Amy as the top 3 ladies :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, that's why I love this game, it reflects my real life problems very well XDx'D I totally agree that it is always much much better to avoid the hot blonde best female friend of another hot girl I want to be with becoming jealous! They should of course sexually satisfy each other so both are open minded for a threesome and a threesome relationship! Much less problems! Man, just like in my real life x'DXD
That is exactly how I feel.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Indeed, haha. My top 3 are actually Melody, Izzy and Amy and then Becca comes as a close 4th, she's absolutely gorgeous without her glasses on though, and she does have a killer body, haha. But for me, it's Melody, Izzy and Amy as the top 3 ladies :)
I agree with all you said, except for me Izzy doesn't do it for me, although she is attractive and damn hot (is that a contradiction???) For me its Melody, Amy, Becca and coming up on the rails Sophia, although she needs to show her bisexual side a little more, just for MC. ;););) Still waiting for her and Melody with MC MFF, maybe next update.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Personally i hope that story with Melody speeds up. However i think that a little betrayals with the other characters(Becca, Amy and Sophie), will be possible in the future updates. :)

Cavaradossi

May 20, 2017
I've played through this update without taking a break - as I usually do. I really like the pacing of the story and the overall good story-telling. Becca was the first girl I foudn instantly attractive (I like the shy part of her), but Melody has become more loveable to with every update. And with the red hue to her hair she reminds me a lot of an old hig school crush (so long ago...). Too bad, that we have to wait 8 weeks for another update.
Any recommendations for a good game to fill in the void in the meantime?

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
This game is so good, i don't know if mrdots hired more ppl to write it, but for me it's starting to get a little all over the place and confused and some details are geting a bit meh, idk, i know it is a unfinished product and everything but idk, when mc orders a french champagne my brain full of inutilities went crazy, idk,and serviette... man i'm brazilian so i learn english the hard way cuz i'm poor and didnt have money to invest in a english course, so imagine my face while trying to figure wtf serviette means lololol.
I love this game btw but this last update was kind of off for me, and idk if its to lenghten the game, but the way mc - melody relationship is developing is getting awkward, they kissed ages ago, they made out, almost had sex, then they are back to not kissing, and then the night at the hotel happened and i'm like, wut, i'm drunk btw so sorry if i don't make any sense, just felt like putting this out of my chest, but hopefully next update gets even better!

Reactions: pim0
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes