4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone who replayed the game can answer this pls: What will be the difference between Open it and Ignore the mail from Bethany after the sex with Isabella? Thanks in advice!

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
and serviette... man i'm brazilian so i learn english the hard way cuz i'm poor and didnt have money to invest in a english course, so imagine my face while trying to figure wtf serviette means lololol.
Don't worry. English is my native tongue and I had to figure out "serviette" from the context. It's a napkin, or a paper towel. The term I absolutely had to look up was "Diaphanous" since I haven't even heard the term in years, and it means a light, delicate, translucent fabric. Usually I just use the other terms instead...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Same here. I looked up diaphanous out of interest, but knew what a serviette is, as it's a French loan word in German with the same meaning.

Reactions: Enyos

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Per the Discord channel, this is happening to lots of people. You could find a save that doesn't crash when loading and start from there or literally start the whole game over. There was talk on the Discord that they are using a new version of Ren'Py which might be part of the problem in 0.06 savepoint loading.
Thank you. I already done with it.

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
This game is one of the best adult game ever made. Great story, hot girls etc. But, I have question for you guys. What did you choose "It's Wonderful" (so Melody will become a superstar) or "Wild and Crazy" (so Melody becomes a full-time local singer). It's tough decision, I did choose both of them but for now nothing changes, but how will this decision will reflect in the future updates?

Reactions: fried and Les_Riggs

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Just wanted to throw out an interesting tidbit. Fans of this developer's games may recognize his use of 'Doughnutistan' as his fictional country setting.
Some have presumed this to be a fictionalized version of the U.S. (especially when considering the use of 'Back to the Future' settings). But this version includes a visit to a seafood place which offers 'Doughnutistan bay bugs'.
This seemed vaguely familiar to me (Chesapeake bay?), so I looked it up. Not a reference to the U.S. after all. A Moreton Bay Bug is a type of lobster found in Australia, and is called that by Aussies.

I understand that some people have deciphered where the developer is from. Does this hint line up at all? Or am I completely off base with this information and the 'Doughnutistan bay bug' reference?

Cypheriuz

Sep 27, 2017
I hope you can give Melody a big Creampie( even better if she is
pissed after it) when you can have Sex with her.

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Lovely update. I've gotten to the point with Melody where I just don't care about all the other girls at all. Hope it won't get too repetitive.
Amen, I'm in the same boat. The Melody only route was my intention from the start (with the exception of Isabella, cause IRL I would've done the same :p), but at this point in time I'm not even interested in checking out the alternatives. Maybe when the game is completed (or the awful alternative, stops getting updates) I'll look into the others.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
It is worth playing the Melody's friendship route and go for other girl now or should i keep a save and wait till the route is done?

I mean, i saw this in the walkthrough:
"NOTE: The Melody FRIENDSHIP path and scenes will be
implemented later in the game. So from this scene onwards, you will
automatically follow the game as if you were on the Melody
ROMANTIC path. This won’t affect your progress if you are
interested in ending up with one of the other girls, that is, up until we
add the “Friend” scenes in a future update of the game."

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
I've played through this update without taking a break - as I usually do. I really like the pacing of the story and the overall good story-telling. Becca was the first girl I foudn instantly attractive (I like the shy part of her), but Melody has become more loveable to with every update. And with the red hue to her hair she reminds me a lot of an old hig school crush (so long ago...). Too bad, that we have to wait 8 weeks for another update.
Any recommendations for a good game to fill in the void in the meantime?
If you like the pace and you're not only into the harem settings, you shouldn't pass pass on Life With Mary ( / ). It's kind of similar to Melody with the age difference thing (although the MC in Mary is at least twice her age, if not a bit more, judging from the story) but quite linear and is set up as a romantic story with only one love interest.

The other two games in my signature are both (in my opinion) high quality titles that shouldn't be ignored either.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It is worth playing the Melody's friendship route and go for other girl now or should i keep a save and wait till the route is done?

I mean, i saw this in the walkthrough:
"NOTE: The Melody FRIENDSHIP path and scenes will be
implemented later in the game. So from this scene onwards, you will
automatically follow the game as if you were on the Melody
ROMANTIC path. This won’t affect your progress if you are
interested in ending up with one of the other girls, that is, up until we
add the “Friend” scenes in a future update of the game."
Melody or Bust my friend ;)

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
man i'm brazilian so i learn english the hard way cuz i'm poor and didnt have money to invest in a english course, so imagine my face while trying to figure wtf serviette means lololol.
Same here. I looked up diaphanous out of interest, but knew what a serviette is, as it's a French loan word in German with the same meaning.
As a native to US, I had to figure out serviette from context. Never heard it before in my life. Diaphanous, I've seen tons of times so I knew it right away. Don't think I've ever said it out loud though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tap2000

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone know who does the voice for Melody in the singing sections? Or is it just a cover downloaded from somewhere on the internet?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
God this game dropped another star on my rating. The writing is getting worse every update: Having to sit through one more description of food/menu/eating is not good writing, it offers nothing extra to the story whatsoever. It is just drawn out filler! Then there is the constant 'angsty' keep-second-geuessing-myself-drama, which by itself isn't unrealistic, but we do not need 4 fucking pages of it every time it happens alright? Also having every off screen character be super supporting and helpful is just fucking weird.
This isn't a sexy game. It is teenage drama with a few random sex scenes thrown in.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know who does the voice for Melody in the singing sections? Or is it just a cover downloaded from somewhere on the internet?
Not sure the person is actually aware but the songs in the previous version were youtube vids by someone called jess greenberg

• Facebook:
    • Youtube:
    • Twitter: @JessGreenberg9
    • Instagram:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Okay, need some help. Got a new laptop with Win 10. All the Ren'py games had been running fine on my Win 10 desktop and my older laptop (Win 7 pro) (before you ask, the desktop is down for repairs and the old laptop is gone). My new laptop has some hardwired AV stuff, but usually i get a dialogue that gives me a "more info" or "don't run" choice and if I click more info, then I can run the renpy (or other) game. However, 3 games, Melody, Wife and Mother, and Dating my Daughter simpy do nothing when I try to run them. No warning, no popup dialogue saying they're missing a DLL, nothing. I have tried running as Admin and tried win 7 and 8 compatibility and they do absolutely nothing. Any ideas?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Check your AV. A handful of them keep false-detecting Ren'Py executables as malware. They either block it from running or remove executables, often without telling the user anything about it. Check the logs of your AV, add game folders to AV exceptions.

Reactions: paladin07
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes