4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
D

Deleted member 819466

um... (sorry if this has been asked & answered 100 times) ...what do we do if it doesn't load our saved games, we just have to play all the way through again?

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
um... (sorry if this has been asked & answered 100 times) ...what do we do if it doesn't load our saved games, we just have to play all the way through again?
You could also load an earlier save (at the car or college party, for instance) if you have one. If not, just change the settings to skip transitions and after choices, press Ctrl, and you shouldn't take that much to get in the 7th week.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There was an info about that a few weeks back that said black screens could be related to the sound volume setting. They may occur if you turn sound off completely.
yea my sound is fucked and its like muted it might well be that...
By the way if there are some smart people, I installed new windows and installed all drivers but it just doesnt want to detect my speakers, no matter what I do. And its not speakers fault, I tried them somewhere else, they work fine.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There was an info about that a few weeks back that said black screens could be related to the sound volume setting. They may occur if you turn sound off completely.
yea that fixed the prob, still dont have sound tho.. so the plea for help still stands smart people of hornyville

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
yea my sound is fucked and its like muted it might well be that...
By the way if there are some smart people, I installed new windows and installed all drivers but it just doesnt want to detect my speakers, no matter what I do. And its not speakers fault, I tried them somewhere else, they work fine.
Test with head speaker / branch the jack

D

Deleted member 819466

How old are we guessing MC is?
Sometimes they talk like he's late 40s with how weirded out she thinks people will be. Often I just think he's like 35 and while that's definitely an age gap, it's not thaaaaattt weird....?

Just wondering what everyone else thought?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Sometimes they talk like he's late 40s with how weirded out she thinks people will be. Often I just think he's like 35 and while that's definitely an age gap, it's not thaaaaattt weird....?

From the back story given in the first couple weeks, I figured he was 30-35 as well. When you add up the time touring and doing studio work after college, that's the number that we get. It's over a 10 year gap, which is pretty big to a 19 y/o, but minor later in life. Amy is early 30's for sure.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, if MC is just 30 then we can rest those "MC is Melody's father" assumptions for sure. 30 - 19 means that he would have knocked up Melody's mom when he was 11. Even assuming 35 and 16 is really stretching it.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018

Mid 30's is my feeling.

When does an age gape start feeling weird? Melody an someone in 40's? That still feels ok to me. 50's that sounds weird in my head. 60+ that feels full on weird to me. However my feelings are from someone old enough to not give a shit what others think. Whereas teens and 20's are very much worried about what others think (with exceptions). so like most things I guess it's all subjective to your own personal view.

Reactions: Halfelf and Enyos
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes