4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just so I know I didn't miss anything, there weren't any scenes with Becca in them right? I remember early on in the new update she said she was sick and that she was gonna send some pic's but I never got them. That just me?
There was this scene where she said she was sick . . . ;)

. . .

She was also at the end of the installment, being questioned by Bethany about the MC's whereabouts.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah those are the only two I found as well. Too bad, guess I'll have to wait for the next release then for more of her

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
Seriously, Melody Is THE Game of the year so far, for me at least.
I remember hating Melody at first, i saw the game as the bad replacement of DMD, but then i tried the game and it gained a place in my heart so fast, that i never felt sad about DMD's Situation again, i mean, i still love DMD, and the moments that the game and his characters (Elena and Daughter most of the Time) gave me will never be forgotten, but Melody... Melody (the game and the girl) Is something else, Its so goddamn well written that the game could be a TV drama or a novel, its so hard to reject any of the girls cause all of them feel real.
Melody Is above all the games around here and has Infinite potential, MR Dots plays in another league.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Another top score for this game and the update and i would feel safe to claim that they will just keep coming:D

Shes just so gorgeus the highscoreboard cant even take the high amount of her points:heartcoveredeyes:..lingerie scene was perfect way to see her (as i asume most players liked also) and again i got to see some of my personal favourite fetish...that ASS:heartcoveredeyes:

Shes naturaly the nr 1 favourite of the characters but ofcourse the scenes with Amy where really good aswell. Iam on Melody route since shes my nr 1 but i ofcourse play the game with different saves so i can see ALL the candy..just like probably 98% of all you guys do. I just love the way you can change scores with the girls in the settings so you can explore..that function itself deserves an award. Imagine a app in your phone where you could do thoose settings and change scores and go back to old saves...IRL:cool::cool::closedtongue:

So all in all high scores and creds to MrDots and his team for this game and like all others im already wanting more.

With that said and that Melody is THE nr 1 though ofcourse the extra goodies on the side with Becca and Amy i still feel the need to also be on the Sophia fans side..im curious and want to see what kind of naughty things there could be with her..hopefully it will be her turn in a not so far away future update.

And since this game besides the great graphics and characters also have a great storyline then as we all could see in the end that there it was..the classic and compulsory...UH-OH!!! "The bitch is in the house!!!":OhMyGoodness::eek:

Well...maybe technicaly she wasnt really IN the house BUT...she was outside and very very close to the door...

Naturaly she is the one of the characters for me that is the one most far out on the minus side of the scale..but does this mean that her appearence will have a negative effect...ofcourse not. On the contrary it will be interesting to see what shes gonna come up with. And that is what its about..another ingredient added to the good STORY of the game.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Ive heard that to.

Lol..:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: imagine the other way around trying to run Windows 10 on a PC from 1998..XDXDXD..LOL..that would be:D...that would be::|:...erm..not good:confused::(
Well, apart from not being good, it would be impossible to do so as Win10 is full of bloat like all Windows versions. The original HD and RAM would not be sufficient, and neither would the GPU or processor IMHO. Of course, if the user upgraded all the hardware, RAM and processor for every release, then you might get away with it, but not all motherboards can be upgraded easily. To end this, Win10 will only work on a very modern PC, and considering the load of bloat they are adding on every upgrade recently, many budget PCs will die the Windows death. Suggest you all look to move away from the blue screen of death, and go the Linux route.....and yes, your games will work with an emulator, as does mine. I have been free of that bloat for nearly ten years and can still do all i wanted when i suffered that other OS. :cool::cool::cool: Just do it guys, you know it makes sense!!

Reactions: SavetheDiesel

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Well, apart from not being good, it would be impossible to do so as Win10 is full of bloat like all Windows versions. The original HD and RAM would not be sufficient, and neither would the GPU or processor IMHO. Of course, if the user upgraded all the hardware, RAM and processor for every release, then you might get away with it, but not all motherboards can be upgraded easily. To end this, Win10 will only work on a very modern PC, and considering the load of bloat they are adding on every upgrade recently, many budget PCs will die the Windows death. Suggest you all look to move away from the blue screen of death, and go the Linux route.....and yes, your games will work with an emulator, as does mine. I have been free of that bloat for nearly ten years and can still do all i wanted when i suffered that other OS. :cool::cool::cool: Just do it guys, you know it makes sense!!
But...if we didnt had the bloat...what are we going to say to those guys from india that always calls want to help us..and without the bloat it wouldnt be Windows..but still be called Windows..and it would be a Windows that actually worked.

It would all be like..being in Limbo!:eek: On a brewery..that would brew water from the beer!! :OhMyGoodness:

OH MY GOD THE HORROR!!!!!!!!:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::':)':)':)':)':)'(

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Conversation is getting a bit off topic guys. I can start a pro/con windows 95 thread if you like (I liked M.E.) :p

As to topic... I'm not sure if Amy qualifies as milf or not, as she's very early 30's and never had a child. Has anyone gathered the MC's actual age? From what I've seen, I figured he was early 30's as well, since no one really looks at the two in disgust as a couple (He and Melody). The only father aged comment came from an employee at the market, and I suppose the "teacher" aged comment at the party, but I've had 30 yr old professors...

Reactions: Walg

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Conversation is getting a bit off topic guys. I can start a pro/con windows 95 thread if you like (I liked M.E.) :p

As to topic... I'm not sure if Amy qualifies as milf or not, as she's very early 30's and never had a child. Has anyone gathered the MC's actual age? From what I've seen, I figured he was early 30's as well, since no one really looks at the two in disgust as a couple (He and Melody). The only father aged comment came from an employee at the market, and I suppose the "teacher" aged comment at the party, but I've had 30 yr old professors...
Conversation is getting a bit off topic guys.
Yep, quite right to pull us up, and i half expected a MOD to do that, but maybe they will later given the time zone thing.

As for Amy being a MILF? already been said like you did, she is single in the game, but maybe an AILF, if there is such a thing. The ages with all the characters is always fuzzy in most games, but abt 30y is a good guess for MC, as he left College and went straight into playing gigs for 10y before tutoring Melody, but it would be interesting if a DEV could help out here, just for interests sake, after all he is the MC!!

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018

Well the way i see it then no if we will talk details she does not qualify...im thinking more that she does have the looks of a real perfect milf...its probaly more like that she does get that "role" so to speak since from what i understand because of two things. That shes the elder of the female characters and because she have been caretaker for Melody. You know when we talk about mom and aunt its easy to sorta slip into those terms. Maybe one could say that she gets put into that "folder" because of that. On the other hand like i said speaking details then the answer is No. Shes not a milf. Shes actually a hot babe. If we take it a step further and imagine ourselves that Amy would have been in another game where the topic would have been 29 year old MC and she the older sister. Or that she would have been a female protagonist in a game where she would have been upcoming journalist or something like that. There is many good games out there where she easily could have had a place but then not even a single thought of comparing here to a milf would have been on the agenda. But to make it short. No Amys not a milf really.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018

Say as an example Put Amy in the role of Sonya in Babysitter. Or FashionBusiness. Or Jessica O´neils hard news.
The thought of Milf wouldnt even be thinkable.

So i see it it all depends in the eye of the beholder what similarities he thinks about and what the storyline of the game is.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
On the Amy as MILF debate. If we go by the STRICT definition then I'd have to say no. HOWEVER, in the game she and Izzy could still be considered to be MATURE so COULD use the same letters to describe them MEANING they are M(ature) ILF.

Just a thought. :)

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
My first post in the forum. Pardon me if it's off topic, but is/will anybody be doing User Art renders for Melody like are done for DMD and Big Brother? The possibilities seem endless. I'm relatively new to this format and haven't even considered trying to do renders (it seems daunting after looking at the "assets" threads for DMD and Big Brother).

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes