4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean I dont undestand the terms
Sorry, i know this problem of sound, perhaps it’s the same with you. The problem with me was i have no speaker connect to my pc, the sound card ok. So, i connect headphone speaker on my pc and animation with Renpy work. If you haven’t speaker connect to your pc it’s perhaps the problem, not windows or your drivers of the sound card

Reactions: asgardtipar2
May 31, 2018
I'm having issues installing Android Verizon I keep getting error but other games on this site work for me and rven last version worked but not this new one

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Renpy has issues i believe if it cant send the audio somewhere. As long as the audio data is processed i believe its fine.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, apart from not being good, it would be impossible to do so as Win10 is full of bloat like all Windows versions. The original HD and RAM would not be sufficient, and neither would the GPU or processor IMHO. Of course, if the user upgraded all the hardware, RAM and processor for every release, then you might get away with it, but not all motherboards can be upgraded easily...
It's not really "bloat" so much as taking advantage of modern PC offerings and future growth paths, I feel. Windows 10 is pretty spiffy on my 3 year-old system - while it's not quite as fast as Windows 3.1 on DOS, but close enough. And far more capable.

I wasn't thrilled with Windows 95 or NT compared to my favored OS/2 for awhile, but Windows XP was sort of acceptable (if not a massive pain until you could stabilize it during a time of ever-evolving hardware options). Windows 7 came out and won me over with better driver management and since its arrival, 10 has been doing solid work on my latest system without any drama for anything I can throw at it.

That said . . .

I am guessing that the MC is early 30s from looking at his contemporaries and comparing to Izzy.

Reactions: Enyos

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
i've just complete this game for the first time and must admit....its one of the best game this type i've ever played !! the, graphic, dialogs and hot girls are a top league :) can't wait for the further updates. Melody is in my top5 or even top3 girls in games from now on :D

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
i've just complete this game for the first time and must admit....its one of the best game this type i've ever played !! the, graphic, dialogs and hot girls are a top league :) can't wait for the further updates. Melody is in my top5 or even top3 girls in games from now on :D
Don't say complete, you'll scare me into thinking it's over :p

Reactions: Shiva0067 and Enyos

Kajoq

Jan 12, 2018
Normally I'd skip past a v0.0.6 game but I tried this based on the author's reputation and on all the positive reviews. There's so much content! Super hot models too.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just updated from 0.5 to 0.6 version and my old save file not work:( .Fortunately, I was to able to load a little older save so I don't have to replay much.
Btw, very good game. I really like the artstyle, story and characters. I actually stop playing read dead 2 to focus on this game past few days :))

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
What the hell? She is the only reason I like this game, welp, I guess I'll just wait for the next version
why would you like a game for a side char. that isnt in the title? when you know that there is a very good possiblity that that said side char will not or possibly not get any content? I mean the game is called Melody is it not?

Reactions: PeteHanson

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
why would you like a game for a side char. that isnt in the title? when you know that there is a very good possiblity that that said side char will not or possibly not get any content? I mean the game is called Melody is it not?
Melody mine AHAHA HAHA HA

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Is Sophia a Futa-Shemale??? (does she have a dick????)

Hi guys, i have come to the conclusion that Sophia is not all that she first seems, ever since around Wk6 where she started to display her frontal lower body more regularly, as opposed to her rear, that she is more proud of. I seek your opinions and input into the following "in game" images, either from edited simple screen shots or the extras pack, but all "in game" I have included as many frontal shots of all the Ladies, with the exception of Beth, as we never saw anything other than her "get out" tirade, and the last images in Wk7, to compare with Sophia frontal pants shots.

I have come to the conclusion Sophia has a bulge down there, and might simply be natural, a nice juicy pussy, but maybe not. Now i have my own take on this, and the three images of Melody at Sophia's on a sleep over, following Sophia Mas Melody, but never asked her to reciprocate, with Melody wondering why, made me ask questions and seek out the following images.

If Sophia is a Futa-Shemale or similar, then i have no issues with that, so don't jump down my throat please, i just thought it would create some discussion.
Amy beach bikini pants, no bulge.jpg Amy pants, no bulge.jpg Amy pool bikini pants, no bulge.jpg Melody bedroom rear pants, no bulge.jpg Melody pants bedroom, no bulge.jpg Melody with MC pants, no bulge 1.jpg Melody with MC pants, no bulge 2.jpg Rebbeca pants bathroom 1, no bulge.jpg Rebbeca pants bathroom 2, no bulge.jpg Rebbeca with MC pants, no bulge.jpg Sophia bunny outfit rear pants, interesting image.jpg Sophia pants bathroom bulge.jpg Sophia pool red bikini pants bulge 1.jpg Sophia pool red bikini pants bulge 2 .jpg Sophia pool red bikini pants bulge 3.jpg Sophia sc w7lingstore l00 (extras) bulge.jpg Sophia sc w7lingstore l00 (extras crop) bulge.jpg Sophia wk5 ring MC pants 2 bulge.jpg Sophia Wk5 ring MC pants 1 bulge.jpg Sophia Wk6 mas Melody but not returned 1.jpg Sophia Wk6 mas Melody but not returned 2.jpg Sophia Wk6 mas Melody but not returned 3.jpg Sophia Wk6 Melody bed pants bulge.jpg

To the MODs, as there is no Fan art page, or one i could find, i hope you allow the images here.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I don't know man ... from the last Lewd Gallery, she looks like a normal girl with normal pussy and no dick (as it can be seen on the last picture of last Lewd Gallery) ... correct me if I'm wrong ...
That´s correct, but remember, it is only the lewd gallery and not "in game" none of those image are "in game" as far as i know.
Sophia lewd gallery.jpg

Reactions: Boxtel

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
That´s correct, but remember, it is only the lewd gallery and not "in game" none of those image are "in game" as far as i know.
View attachment 174261
Well, why would MrDots create something significantly different to the in-game material? All of the images in the lewd gallery are just different extras (Clothing/no clothing really) from in-game backgrounds.

Plus it's not MrDot's style and there's no mention of it on his Patreon.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes