4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It seems you didnt understand my critic, i didnt like the update because of the repetitive scenes , BUT this has nothing to do with the game IN GENERAL, which is among the best of its genre.
This routine is bound to end in the next update, Melody is going to college plus she has the GF status now, things are about to get much more romantic and intimate, trust me on this one.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i wonder how many chapters it will take the dev to finally figure out that it's 'practice' and not 'practise'

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
i wonder how many chapters it will take the dev to finally figure out that it's 'practice' and not 'practise'
Maybe it's a Doughnutistan variant of the word. :closedtongue:

But seriously though, I did a quick research and found out that in American English, there is only the word 'practice', which can be both a noun and a verb. In British English, however, 'practice' is a noun and 'practise' is a verb.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I seriously tried to figure out the hype around this one but i give up. Seriously - this must be the worst thing he ever delivered. Dialogues assume i made choices i have never done - wtf? Why give me choices if i cant get the proper results for them in the first place? Nice attempt but needs some very serious rework

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I seriously tried to figure out the hype around this one but i give up. Seriously - this must be the worst thing he ever delivered. Dialogues assume i made choices i have never done - wtf? Why give me choices if i cant get the proper results for them in the first place? Nice attempt but needs some very serious rework
you know there should be a dislike button for remarks like this :(

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
maybe replied in wrong thread? i actually don’t mind the seemingly endless conversations on, you know topics to get to know each other better as if they were dating.

i like the game and think there will be some serious progression next few updates- if she’s not fully naked in your bed by v0.07 i’d be surprised.

Reactions: wrx21 and Enyos

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i like the game and think there will be some serious progression next few updates- if she’s not fully naked in your bed by v0.07 i’d be surprised.
Well, we will be reaching a new relationship level in December and we have pretty much unlocked all the clothed things there are to do. So my guess is for the next level we progress to the nude heavy petting part, but no main event yet. Question is how much points we have to collect to unlock more then - it used to be 25 points, now we will cover 75. Might as well be 300 points until we finally get the "cherry on top". ;)

Reactions: Enyos

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I am from British England and it's still practice.
British English has a way to differentiate the use of the word, whether it's used as a verb or a noun.

As a verb you'd say it as 'practise': "Today I had Melody practise for her next music test".
As a noun you'd say it as 'practice': "My boyfriend took to me to the medical practice today to check my morning sickness".

I reckon it's quite neat, and the English language could always use little nuances like these to differentiate phonetically identical words.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
British English has a way to differentiate the use of the word, whether it's used as a verb or a noun.

As a verb you'd say it as 'practise': "Today I had Melody practise for her next music test".
As a noun you'd say it as 'practice': "My boyfriend took to me to the Medical Practice today to check my morning sickness".

I reckon it's quite neat, and the English language could always use little nuances like these to differentiate phonetically identical words.
It's okay quoting the interwebs but practise isn't taught in schools here, it's just practice.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It's okay quoting the interwebs but practise isn't taught in schools here, it's just practice.
Perhaps it's yet another thing lost in the sea of 'Americanization'? Either that or it's just a minute detail that's simply ignored these days, because *shrug*.

Reactions: Krull

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Perhaps it's yet another thing lost in the sea of 'Americanization'? Either that or it's just a minute detail that's simply ignored these days, because *shrug*.
It's a silly argument to have and changes nothing about the game, no idea why I felt the need to carry it on to be honest. Nevermind.

Reactions: Krull

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It's a silly argument to have and changes nothing about the game, no idea why I felt the need to carry it on to be honest. Nevermind.
True. I can feel the moderator's red post coming around the corner.

Anyway, to save my ass and move the thread back to the game.
I think the cutest moment in the whole game so far was when Melody got really excited about the MC's confession to her. Her thinking she and the MC were supposedly official was just outright adorable. It tickled me inside. :happyblush

screenshot0027.png

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well people, lucky for you, I, an American, am here to set everything straight. The only correct language to use on the internet is American English. I say this for many reasons. Firstly, we created the internet and therefore we own the internet. All settings in games are America unless specifically stated otherwise. Secondly, we've won all the important wars. I don't think I need to go into detail. I'm sure you have all been taught how awesome we are at killing people. So as the best nation in the world we make all the rules and everyone else gets the benefit of living with them. If anyone is interested. We also own space, the moon and the rest of the solar system all thanks to Nasa for finding them first. Of course all of this is made possible by God, an American as well. Thankfully everyone has Heaven to look forward to since American as well. As long as we have room for you when the time comes. You are welcome. Murica!!

P.S. This is a joke. Please don't get triggered or hate me. I apologize if any americans actually think this way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
P.S. This is a joke. Please don't get triggered or hate me.
I'll be honest, your entire post was a disgrace and it did trigger me. You should be ashamed of what you typed and disgusted in yourself as a person.

Now I shall fix your post so it's less of a disgrace.

Murica FUCK YEAH!!
I weep for future generations of your bloodline for missing that.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes