4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
saves are potentially broken. so yes start over or search back 10-20 pages people have posted working saves. I included one too.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Guys, some saves might not work, as stated on the OP.
There are numerous savefiles and possible workarounds here, too. Just go back a few pages.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I seriously tried to figure out the hype around this one but i give up. Seriously - this must be the worst thing he ever delivered. Dialogues assume i made choices i have never done - wtf? Why give me choices if i cant get the proper results for them in the first place? Nice attempt but needs some very serious rework
I think that's just to break up the narrative at times and ensure you're feeling engaged with the storyline points as they're being made, however small. And, this is more of a VN than a game, anyway.

By contrast, I just finished "I Love Daddy" where there were literally PAGES of dialogue to read through with no direct actions or choices to take along the way. It was a great, multidimensional VN but you really had to desire sticking with it to gain all the nuances from those walls of text.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
British English has a way to differentiate the use of the word, whether it's used as a verb or a noun.

As a verb you'd say it as 'practise': "Today I had Melody practise for her next music test".
As a noun you'd say it as 'practice': "My boyfriend took to me to the medical practice today to check my morning sickness".

I reckon it's quite neat, and the English language could always use little nuances like these to differentiate phonetically identical words.
It's okay quoting the interwebs but practise isn't taught in schools here, it's just practice.
I'm not a native speaker but I beg to differ. "Practise" as a verb in BrE is something that anyone learnig ESL is (or should be) absolutely familiar with. That is, at least in writing; I won't argue whether that corresponds with the actual pronunciation.
When you prepare to sit the Cambridge University English exams this difference is something that everyone is taught and warned about. So much so that if you spell the verb "practice" during said exams it will be considered a mistake.
Besides, any British dictionary shows this distinction so I'd be surprised if "practise" weren't taught in British schools.

Now, back to the topic, it's a shame that Dots has to combine the development of both games. I don't care for DMD for several reasons (mainly because I dislike the prepubescent bodies of you know who) and all this double work is only a drag on Melody's progression IMMO. Shit, I'm already wanting more and we had a update a few days ago :(

Reactions: Enyos

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I'm not a native speaker but I beg to differ. "Practise" as a verb in BrE is something that anyone learnig ESL is (or should be) absolutely familiar with. That is, at least in writing; I won't argue whether that corresponds with the actual pronunciation.
When you prepare to sit the Cambridge University English exams this difference is something that everyone is taught and warned about. So much so that if you spell the verb "practice" during said exams it will be considered a mistake.
Besides, any British dictionary shows this distinction so I'd be surprised if "practise" weren't taught in British schools.

Now, back to the topic, it's a shame that Dots has to combine the development of both games. I don't care for DMD for several reasons (mainly because I dislike the prepubescent bodies of you know who) and all this double work is only a drag on Melody's progression IMMO. Shit, I'm already wanting more and we had a update a few days ago :(
It was DmD that introduced me to Melody, but now I like the latter waaay more. One part of me would like if MrDots focused only on Melody and could relase bigger updates on shorter times, but another part of me hates when people cancel projects, so I'm really happy that he's still developing DmD despite Patreon's bullshit.

Spinnock

May 8, 2018
i wonder how many chapters it will take the dev to finally figure out that it's 'practice' and not 'practise'
I am from British England and it's still practice.
I am from Ireland and have lived in the US and am now a citizen and have issues with the multiples forms of written English, practice and practise are both correct. American its a noun and verb, British English its a verb.

Though from his/her replies,it looks like he/she just wants to nitpick and hate on the game. So be it, to each their own.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Just noticed myself. Tags at the top now have corruption included. Possibly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Between the MC and Melody, it is vanilla love so far.
hmmm havnt looked at the top of the page in well never cause i donate to Mr. Dots. And i am on the pure Melody route so i havnt seen any corruption myself. So i will not argue lol just didnt look lol and am playing a different route

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, I haven't seen anything that appeared to be corruption... It appears to be more like a dating sim from my experience.

Reactions: Walg

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
You can fuck Amy and I don't see any "milf" tags, so who knows what they're basing the tags on.

EDIT: I can't remember, but I think you can fuck Isabella in the ass, and there's not "anal" tag either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: PeteHanson

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Just so I know I didn't miss anything, there weren't any scenes with Becca in them right? I remember early on in the new update she said she was sick and that she was gonna send some pic's but I never got them. That just me?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes