4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
If you have to have it in the .exe, try copying one over from an older version. They should be the same.
No idea why he thought saving 15kb would have made that much difference.
Well i do not have old version.

Anyone has old version icon .exe and some scipt file to make icon on .exe?
please put 2 file in a zip ? thanks.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not if you remain loyal.
It was your choice to allow her to in the first place. You can lock the Melody/Sophia lesbian route at any point in the game. I personally don't mind having a female partner fool around with another girl. I'm also doing Sophia along with Melody only for the threesome scene/s, having Melody fool around with Sophia is a requirement to that.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
yeah I went down that road too, I was expecting some sort of drama but I forgot that MrDot is not capable of doing so, what a waste of time. :(
yeah exactly my point, to speak the truth I was mostly bored while playing this game so I tried to bring some "life" into the game. ;)

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
It was your choice to allow her to in the first place. You can lock the Melody/Sophia lesbian route at any point in the game. I personally don't mind having a female partner fool around with another girl. I'm also doing Sophia along with Melody only for the threesome scene/s, having Melody fool around with Sophia is a requirement to that.
It was me as a player who allowed that to happen, not MC as a character... so I was expecting like christoprd mentioned some drama that could create some interesting moments... but it went flat.

Reactions: christoprd

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It was me as a player who allowed that to happen, not MC as a character... so I was expecting like christoprd mentioned some drama that could create some interesting moments... but it went flat.
What kind of drama were you realistically expecting? Mr. Dots is more of a vanilla story kind of guy. Even the drama he attempts to introduce is relatively mild.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
What kind of drama were you realistically expecting? Mr. Dots is more of a vanilla story kind of guy. Even the drama he attempts to introduce is relatively mild.
I know that now, Melody was my first game from this dev and I was mostly bored so... yeah, nothing interesting for me here.

KOKIL

Mar 17, 2019
give please saving normally ending
I have some sort of bad ending
where the Melоdу and Amy the cafe exposed,then melody runs away,

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That ending was awesome. It had a lot more to it than I expected and was nice to finally see her again after so long being absent. I didn't think i'd get that happily ever with her but i'm more than happy with that.

where the Melоdу and Amy the cafe exposed,then melody runs away,
It's been pointed out many times but this isn't a harem game, you can't have all the women. Cheating has consequences. You got a bad ending because you went with both Melody and Amy, that won't work.

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Can anyone help, my previous save at the end of 10 wont continue, just stuck on the end and wont conintue with the update?

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The updates are always large, they have a lot of content and they are well done.

But the fact that the dev still goes for 720p blurry stuff even though he's making more money than 99% of devs out there boggles me. Also, I find Melody herself to be quite bland and boring. Sophia is the main reason I'm coming back to this game. But the tension and hotness of DMD probably won't be reached by Melody anytime soon. Looking forward to his third project!

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes