4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

KOKIL

Mar 17, 2019
That ending was awesome. It had a lot more to it than I expected and was nice to finally see her again after so long being absent. I didn't think i'd get that happily ever with her but i'm more than happy with that.

It's been pointed out many times but this isn't a harem game, you can't have all the women. Cheating has consequences. You got a bad ending because you went with both Melody and Amy, that won't work.
NO!!!! I want a harem!!!!why there is no such ending???

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
NO!!!! I want a harem!!!!why there is no such ending???
not right now - and probably there will be no harem ending with more than one of the main protagonists (Amy, Becca, Melody). Also Izzy is probably never part of a multi-path ending
short: there are not really many possible "parts" for a harem ending

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys i just played and re played the Melody dedicated path for this update and i always check with walkthough after to see if i missed a point or something, and this time i got 333 points but walkthough says 335 is total for this update, i wonder what i missed T_T

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
not right now - and probably there will be no harem ending with more than one of the main protagonists (Amy, Becca, Melody). Also Izzy is probably never part of a multi-path ending
I think the two games represent MrDots thinking of a universe. In Melody you have the normal universe. Normal relationships ( aside from threesome ) thus no harem ending. It was obvious when Becca broke up with MC because he is on Melody bath.
The other game DMD is the kinky one. Incest relationships and swinging plus others accepting that idea makes it perfect for harem route

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys i just played and re played the Melody dedicated path for this update and i always check with walkthough after to see if i missed a point or something, and this time i got 333 points but walkthough says 335 is total for this update, i wonder what i missed T_T
easy to answer: you seem to have missed 2 points :ROFLMAO:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think the two games represent MrDots thinking of a universe. In Melody you have the normal universe. Normal relationships ( aside from threesome ) thus no harem ending. It was obvious when Becca broke up with MC because he is on Melody bath.
The other game DMD is the kinky one. Incest relationships and swinging plus others accepting that idea makes it perfect for harem route
of course a well written story is main part of Melody game. And having a harem does not really match to a story that might happen in real life too

KOKIL

Mar 17, 2019
it is a pity that there is no ending to the harem

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
it is a pity that there is no ending to the harem
i didnt say that - i just said: "not right now" ... and "..not really many possible "parts"... " - but a "full harem" seems to be impossible

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah but i don´t know how many girls you can have in the DMD harem ending.
Because with the new content i think they are going to give an ending with two or three girls, no more. This wa they vcan save time to do the new paths because swinging and some relationships like Cassandra are no built at all. And they have to explain the way you both begin to be interested in swinging because it was not going to be included and they have to introduce it in the middle (almost ending) of the story.

Adn i think other things like the relationship between Elena and the friend of her father (in case you are not in a relationship with her) is going to be completely deleted.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
No harem was ever planned, we have been saying this for months now.

Dots is pretty vanilla and this is a dating sim. Most of us use multiple saves.
You can use the lock/unlock paths settings :sneaky:.
No need to play the entire game 15 times.

And i don´t think Melody will have Harem ending but in DMD swinging was not planned too soo....

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My highlight up the update was Melody singing one of my favourite songs in the shower. :D

Speaking of showers, apparently there is an easy solution to the "Sophia looks underage" problem: Get rid of her braids. With open hair she gained a few years in the shower.

Regarding the new audio, yes it's appreciated that the dev got a 1300 songs library, but was it really necessary to throw the three songs in there that are on continuous loop in Daughter for Dessert? :rolleyes:

I also have two points missing on the Melody only path like balinorr despite sticking to the walkthrough. (Maybe the undocumented anal fingering scene is worth two points if you don't say anything?) Also, the Melody only path apparently assumed that I have a relationship with Sophia - that I shot down manually to gain the first five bonus points - as that one was auto-shut now for the final scene.

Another supposed error came on my multiple girls path, which for one sentence assumed that I would leave town with Bethany.

Well, looking forward to the next update. I can see this being done in October; August bringing us to ~370 and completing the 400 in October. Maybe have an epilogue in November.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Melody.

Mr. Dots follows a 2-1-2-1 format with his two games. 2 months of melody then a DMD update then repeat
I wonder if they have another game ready.
I mean when they finish Melody they know that their patreon is going to loss money because DMD is not on there and will no offer anything new.
Maybe this updates format but with other game than Melody?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wonder if they have another game ready.
I mean when they finish Melody they know that their patreon is going to loss money because DMD is not on there and will no offer anything new.
Maybe this updates format but with other game than Melody?
I think Mr. Dots will probably create a new game to replace Melody after it finishes while he keeps on working on DMD as he still has a lot of that game left to complete before it finishes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can use the lock/unlock paths settings :sneaky:.
No need to play the entire game 15 times.

And i don´t think Melody will have Harem ending but in DMD swinging was not planned too soo....
Becca, Amy and Izzy all live in entirely different places. The only threesome planned is Sof and Melody and that may not include an ending.

Harem aint happening. It's pretty impossible.

Lock/unlock is fine if all you want is the scenes but it's a dating sim so I play it for the relationships.

Reactions: JeefZ and McWoodz
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes