4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What's new with Xianne in this update ? I just saw scenes with Sophia & Xianne together in the changelog

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn I always end with the fucking Ex ... how to avoid this Bethany-character? I end up with her whether I am in a relationship with Melody or not ... where do I go wrong???
Shame on you man, after seeing her blowing Melody's EX, I rather see her with him, they are good together than MC's touching her again, kissing her with the taste of Melody's Ex dick

Reactions: JeefZ and Qmil679

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope in the Next MrDots game (if there is one) he would work more on improving his MC personalities. They are absolutely bland and in all his games I feel like I am playing the game in spectator mode. The MC never takes initiatives and always awaits the cringing moment when the girl throws herself at him and then goes all "Gulp!" sweat gathering around his eyebrows etc. All his female characters have striking same personality as well they could almost all be shades of the same person. The renders are great, but the way the MC behaves (such a passive, lead from behind ) kills any tension and feelings. You might as well replace the MC with a talking Dildo and you will get the same effect.

Last edited:

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can any1 give me a save from 0.09 or 0.10.. i formated my pc and lost all my sex games data.. so yeah.. and im not a fan of restarting xD

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Speaking as a big fan of harem stories, I concede Becca's and Amy's personalities and backgrounds do not seem any prone to show open-mindedness to polyamorous or open relationships, nor Melody seems any likely to have a positive reaction to the perspective of incestous flings with aunt (especially with her surrogate mother bond with Amy and her idealization of her dead mother). On the other hand, Melody did show potential to embrace polyamorous experimentation, as long as it based on a sufficient foundation of trust, friendship, and bi erotic attraction. As of last update, she is already eager to have the man of her life and her BFF with benefits in the same bed, the horny minx. The story built all the right premises for the MC and the college trio to jump into polyamory with both feets within a couple updates. I guess next update shall be dedicated part to give Amy and Becca's stories a proper happy ending, part to consolidate the MC/Melody/Sophia relationship, part to keep building up their professional success. The update after that shall likely be focused on integrating Xianne in the group relationship to some degree, and give the threesome/foursome and main couple paths their happy endings.

As it concerns Izzy, IMO she had pretty much all the right personality features to belong in the harem as a relatively typical childhood friend, I assume she would have formed a sister-wife (or more if she has any bi leanings) bond with the college trio without any real difficulty, but unfortunately the story deprived her (and us) of any real chance to meet and befriend Melody and her friends. A pity since I guess they would have gotten along great. I fear it might be far too late in the game's development cycle to correct course. Of course I would be most pleased and delighted if the developer team surprises me and finds a way to make her a last-minute addition to the harem, but I try to rein my expectations on this. Also because due her work committments, Izzy's role in the harem would be not be much more than a recurrent visitor.

After all, even Xianne is far too busy to be with the rest of the group all or even most of the time, unlike the MC, Em, and Fi trio whose career and romantic paths mix wonderfully. Unless she finds a way to belong in Melody's professional team; perhaps she might be her personal masseur, since so far she has shown no sign of having musical talent. Or perhaps, since she is suggested to have talent as an erotic dancer, she might retrain to become a dancer for Melody's performances.

By the way, I know so far Melody's career has been built up to be a solo singer/songwriter, but I see no good reason why her, Sophia, and the MC could and should not change course and form a kickass band. After all, professional musicians switch from solo to band and back again all the time. I think the story would feel all the more fulfilling if the happy threesome becomes professionally bonded as a successful band as well, besides the MC being manager/boyfriend to both girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura and darlic

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
easy to answer: you seem to have missed 2 points :ROFLMAO:
sup man so a question who made the walkthrough? i just went through the game yet again and there is no way to get 335 through the dedicated Melody path best is 333 points so im confused, sorry xD

KOKIL

Mar 17, 2019
So many games doing the harem cliche ending which just comes down to MC fucking every single character in the game in a sort of collect-em-all scenario. Nice to see a realistic game with consequences and drama between the characters.
it would be possible in the game settings to give this,the type of choice for everyone

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if there is a harem ending I current will be very happy
There is no harem.

Becca and Amy have moved to different cities and Izzy travels (she has her ending in this update if you are on her path).

The only chance for more than a solo girl is Melody and Sof but we don't yet know if that's an ending or just sex.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Question: isn't there usually a gallery download with each update? Are we not getting one this month, or period anymore?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
This was a really nice update. I'm going to have to go back and remove my mangina as I ended on the Bethany path even after planning to escape to Becca.

I have some serious reservations about Xianne's place of employment...

1. There's a bed in the private room.
2. She just pulls out a random strap on from a drawer.
3. Doesn't even sterilize it just slams it straight in.
4. Tries to lure her friend into coming back to visit her at work.

I think she may be on the drugs. Or may be this is the lead in to the next game. You've heard of the famous singing call girl Xianne correct? Well this is how her career all began. :whistle:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So many games doing the harem cliche ending which just comes down to MC fucking every single character in the game in a sort of collect-em-all scenario. Nice to see a realistic game with consequences and drama between the characters.

Reactions: monroe

KOKIL

Mar 17, 2019
again: there will be NO harem ending, but probably MFF or MFFF scenes - not more
sorry.I realized that not once is the theme of the harem were raised,but the hope dies last!
PS-write and read through a translator,CTRL+ C CTRL + V,thanks for the replies

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both mega and uploadhaven uploads gave header error when unpacking. prolly nothing.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
again: there will be NO harem ending, but probably MFF or MFFF scenes - not more
There is no harem.

Becca and Amy have moved to different cities and Izzy travels (she has her ending in this update if you are on her path).

The only chance for more than a solo girl is Melody and Sof but we don't yet know if that's an ending or just sex.
At the very least, I expect the game shall bother to acknowledge the substantial difference between a MC/Melody exclusive relationship and a MC/Melody/Sophia polyamorous one in terms of distinct endings. I would deem it seriously lacking otherwise. I may accept different job commitments shall keep the paths of Xianne and the music threesome separate enough to qualify her role as mostly just (occasional) sex. But if you pursue the threesome route, the paths of MC, Em, and Fi are going to interwine all the time, professionally and in terms of erotic/friendship/romantic bond. Plus the three of them seem custom-made to form a top-quality band, and it would be a real pity if the game does not bother to acknowledge the artistic talent of the other characters just to make Melody's star shine all the more brighter.

Having this kind of more balanced ending would create a substantial difference from the vanilla one where the MC just ends up being the professional and romantic enabler of Melody's superstar greatness. Adding elements to balance this would help correct one serious flaw in an otherwise excellent game, the MC feeling like a bland, passive, beta supporter of the female characters' destinies.

arms99

May 11, 2018
What's new with Xianne in this update ? I just saw scenes with Sophia & Xianne together in the changelog
There is also a very hot sex scene with Xianne and MC which has optional anal. However you can only get one scene or the other in a single play-through since Xianne refuses to be with MC if she's with Sophia. So if you want to see MC & Xianne scene you have to make sure that Sophia rejected Xianne advancements before.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes