4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
great up date and realy what i wish for :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think for me this is the perfect ending am sure most wont agree
but travel all day all week or a year long for her to be a big star its also not very healty

sooner or later it wil burn her out and with that a not so good relationship

lets see what the last update will brings us i hope a very happy family ending

Reactions: Ghostdanser

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
The family ending is way better than the "perfect" ending. Also I followed a guide but only reached 391 points so not sure how you're supposed to get 400 for the next update.

Reactions: Genlog76

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
The family ending is way better than the "perfect" ending. Also I followed a guide but only reached 391 points so not sure how you're supposed to get 400 for the next update.
same family ending is for me the perfect ending
but still i had fun withl xia jen and melody together

mc sure was in heaven :p

Reactions: TheFinder

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Yes with bug fix, music for 1-11 weeks and some new animations... But 0.13 was last with story content
I really hope there will be some animations for the foursome with Melody/Sophia/Xianne. I was waiting for this scene for a long time, and was a bit disappointed by the lack of animation in it...
Also I was really hoping for the gallery pics with Rebecca/Melody/Sophia to become reality in the game... A little naughty visit to Rebecca during the european tour... ?
Great game nonetheless !

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Orange

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
naughty visits are hopefess thinkings since mc is faithful to melody.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you choose him to.
You need to pick Melody to cheat with Sophia and Xianne, she doesn't do it automatically. You have all the choices.

If your Melody did anything with Sohpia and Xianne YOU picked the choice to do it.

Peoeple can't be getting pissy at Melody for cheating when they have all the options.

Reactions: Creeping Death

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
naughty visits are hopefess thinkings since mc is faithful to melody.
I was meaning MC, Melody and Sophia doing the visit together, like they did with Xianne, like MC and Melody did with Sophia. That's not being unfaithful if they do it together.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes