4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I am just restarting cause I lost all my saves,and no I don't want any saves. Had for all for all characters but I will redo them all myself in time(lot's of time) just cause I loved this game and it took a long time to get to the end....But I've commited myself to do it again.. Yes it will be a long HARD road before me but I shall do it.....:p:p:ROFLMAO::giggle:o_O

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am just restarting cause I lost all my saves,and no I don't want any saves. Had for all for all characters but I will redo them all myself in time(lot's of time) just cause I loved this game and it took a long time to get to the end....But I've commited myself to do it again.. Yes it will be a long HARD road before me but I shall do it.....:p:p:ROFLMAO::giggle:o_O
Your sacrifice and dedication to endure to the end is noble and truly inspiring to us all... Carry on my friend.

Reactions: ombre23

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My issue with the ending options was that whether Melody got pregnant or not there seems to be the same ending if you didn't get the gig with Koko.
Maybe if Melody didn't get pregnant she could have had a different ending. Perhaps the MC had a friend who needed a singer for his country band and Melody began a career as a county rock star. Which would have tied in nicely to the poster alluding to Melody singing at the festival that D and Elena went to visit in the country in Chapter 2 of DMD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dmd happens few years (5+) after melody ends so anything can happen during that time like daddy staying at home when mommy goes on tour/festival (in dmd) or it's perfect ending scene in dmd where mc and m tour together.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
dmd happens few years (5+) after melody ends so anything can happen during that time like daddy staying at home when mommy goes on tour/festival (in dmd) or it's perfect ending scene in dmd where mc and m tour together.
True.
But the gist of my observation was that it would be nice if the pregnant and non-pregnant endings were a different.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I always cum outside, but every time Hank says in the meeting that unfortunately Koko has selected someone else than Melody :(
You are only with Melody? You need to be only in relationship with her...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I always cum outside, but every time Hank says in the meeting that unfortunately Koko has selected someone else than Melody :(
5 keys (no idea what keys) or 385 points and no pregnancy nor other girls or women (aun amy and bethany etc).
So is this game now complete?
yes besides some bugfixes and extra scenes in december.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
5 keys (no idea what keys) or 385 points and no pregnancy nor other girls or women (aun amy and bethany etc).

yes besides some bugfixes and extra scenes in december.
Piano keys under Melody portrait

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes