4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If I remember correctly, there's still the "reward" for 400 points to implement and a few fixes left.

Edit : Also, they'll put musics in every weeks of the game.

But about the next game of MrDots ; will he (or rather them ?) finish DMD before starting developping a new game ?

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was hoping for DMD updates every other month instead of the current release schedule but it looks unlikely.

Melody was a good game and told the intended story without unnecessarily dragging out the game.
It will be interesting to see the team's new game. IMO I think they have a winning formula and should not alter it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think he means continues into next year. DMD i believe updates this month or next month
Oh thank God.... I should learn how to read someday ^^'

The current schedule is an update every 2 months but never the same game twice in a row, right ?

Yeah I really took a liking to that game. I can't wait for the next and for DMD to be complete.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was hoping for DMD updates every other month instead of the current release schedule but it looks unlikely.

Melody was a good game and told the intended story without unnecessarily dragging out the game.
It will be interesting to see the team's new game. IMO I think they have a winning formula and should not alter it.
well he gets more money via patreon (melody and new game) than subscribestar (dmd) and dmd isn't patreon friendly.

Reactions: RustyV

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

I prefer this over DMD and the better pacing is one of the reasons. DMD is too dragged out for its own good imho.

Also the lead female character (Melody) is better than the daughter

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I prefer this over DMD and the better pacing is one of the reasons. DMD is too dragged out for its own good imho.

Also the lead female character (Melody) is better than the daughter
I liked DmD and just started this. Liking it so far.
By the end of the game, how would you compare the character Melody to the daughter from DmD in terms of "corruption" i.e. the kinds and amounts of sex she's interested in?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
By the end of the game, how would you compare the character Melody to the daughter from DmD in terms of "corruption" i.e. the kinds and amounts of sex she's interested in?
Haven't tried DMD yet, but Melody is into pretty much the normal vanilla stuff. About three to four scenes per update after she loses her virginity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
depending choices both have same corruption lvl and again depending choices it varies d having costume fetish and m is into lesbianism and later 3some (d is atm only into lesbianism and potential 3some/sharing).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
By necessity to be "Patreon Friendly" Melody is more mild in its sex while DMD was meant to be more exotic. DMD is based around a father/daughter sexual then romantic relationship full of taboo and drama while Melody centers around a music tutor and his student.

IMO the biggest down fall to Melody (for me) was the heavy emphasis on music, in that if you are not into playing an instrument or bands then it was hard to become immersed in the game. Even most of the drama seemed to be lessened if you are not into music as more than a passing interest. The writing and art is very good but I never really cared about the characters.
Of course this was just for me you (like many others) may love Melody.

Reactions: Watcher X

PETERBADIK

Sep 23, 2019
I first reached the good ending where melody didn't get the career hype but she was with MC. Then I played differently and made melody my friend just so that she will get a good career but then I reached the case of the ex which was a bad ending and that was simply heartbreaking and finally i was able to reach the perfect ending and it was more than what i was expecting and it was beautiful as everything worked out for them. I was constantly looking to reach the perfect ending as it kept bothering me and finally it was satisfying and yet I am a little sad it ended but then all good things must come to an end. I have to give credits to Mr dots and all its developers because as far as I'm concerned melody turned out to be just great. Hands off to your creativity

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Loving the audio on this game... I was wondering if they were all recorded specially for the game and if so are they available for download?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
let's not mention that Melody is learning to play an electric guitar that is unplugged
damn the music sheets are impressive glad i was actually able to hear some actual music in this game :D
I actually asked about that a while back, the songs are in the /game/music/ folder and are from a collection of Royalty Free tunes. I tossed "Your Soldier, My Savior", "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", and "I Won't Let You Go" onto my iPod, such great songs.
/game/music/w10/ is where you'll find "Your Soldier, My Savior", and /game/music/w12/ is where those other two are at.

Enjoy!
Look for music in the game folder, called the music folder and the usual mp3 format, try
Melody Original In-Game Music, Background Music and sounds, complete to Game V12.0.

I have updated the Melody Music on Box for those who are interested.
https://f95zone.to/posts/2380047/

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes