4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
maybe in dmd f gets to fuck koko.
I hope so!

Don't like how MrDots trying to make the player-characters romantic and sympathetic in the end. I think it's in the nature of people who plays this games to explore as much as possible. That means cheating, manipulate and fucking as many girls as the game allows us. I don't need to think that the character is a nice guy, I just want him to have as good sexlife as possible! Wouldn't mind some side stories as well. Don't always has to be the main-character in all the sexscenes, it becomes very repetitive. I would like as an example Hank to abuse his position to have sex with one of the girls or perhaps something between Jade and Liam...

That being said, I am very impressed with the qualities of the games! So a big thank you to everyone that has contributed!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would like as an example Hank to abuse his position to have sex with one of the girls
That would have been far too much and wouldn't have brought anything to the story this was always going to be about the MC and Melody and besides, there are plenty of other games that will probably offer up something more to your liking.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm loving the game so far (week 12) ; a big thanks to MrDots for it :)

So I've Sophia romance Unlocked as well as Melody/Sophia and Xianne/Sophia. I manually locked Izzy cause even though I ended things with her, it stayed Unlocked.

From what I read on the thread, no perfect ending for me with this configuration.

If I don't feel like re-doing the entire game, when should I lock the other romance for the perfect ending to trigger ?
And do I need to lock the Lesbian Romances as well ? I'd understand if I had to lock Melody/Sophia but less if I had to lock Sophia/Xianne.
Imagine that : "Well your two friends just did the Four-Buttcheeks Beast so no tour for you, Em" o_O

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm loving the game so far (week 12) ; a big thanks to MrDots for it :)

So I've Sophia romance Unlocked as well as Melody/Sophia and Xianne/Sophia. I manually locked Izzy cause even though I ended things with her, it stayed Unlocked.

From what I read on the thread, no perfect ending for me with this configuration.

If I don't feel like re-doing the entire game, when should I lock the other romance for the perfect ending to trigger ?
And do I need to lock the Lesbian Romances as well ? I'd understand if I had to lock Melody/Sophia but less if I had to lock Sophia/Xianne.
Imagine that : "Well your two friends just did the Four-Buttcheeks Beast so no tour for you, Em" o_O
You may need almost max points as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
crazyrabbit: yea no perfect ending for you unless you cheat yourself missing points when it's time to decide which ending you want.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah yes, forgot about that..... Well I'm little under 300 ; yet I always chose the option with the highest reward.... Guess I'll need the walkthrough when I'm done with this save....
I didn't see any cheat for points though :unsure:

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
No just open up .../renpy/common/00console.rpy in a text editor and set config.console to True. Then you can open the console with shift+o the next time you play it. Putting v_stat_m_points = a number is the way to change it.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No just open up .../renpy/common/00console.rpy in a text editor and set config.console to True. Then you can open the console with shift+o the next time you play it. Putting v_stat_m_points = a number is the way to change it.
Never would have found that. Seriously, thanks for all the help guys. :D
Sorry for needing that much help though ; I'll try to be less of a load in the future

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Never would have found that. Seriously, thanks for all the help guys. :D
Sorry for needing that much help though ; I'll try to be less of a load in the future
Better to use UnRen to enable the console. I've seen way too many people mess up editing that file to suggest that someone who doesn't already know how to do it should edit it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
All right. Finished the game ; it was awesome.
I got the "Music Superstar Ending"
It's weird cause everything was pretty much perfect in that ending, but I couldn't have get the perfect ending, right ?
I'll check the walkthrough

Edit : I checked and I think I got the Perfect One. I locked every romance before Week 14 aside from the Lesbians ones and didn't get our superstar pregnant.
I guess we don't need to lock the routes that early, maybe ? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
safest way to cheat points: google/whatever renpy save editor, click 1st link, upload save, find current points, change points to whatever needed, save savefile, rename it and copy it to save folder and start game and load that save.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You do, because from the update in which you take Melody's virginity you get bonus points just for being on her exclusive path.
Makes sense. I almost forgot the piano keys. Why can't life be that simple IRL....

safest way to cheat points: google/whatever renpy save editor, click 1st link, upload save, find current points, change points to whatever needed, save savefile, rename it and copy it to save folder and start game and load that save.
Ah yes, safer than editing the console file. :)

Thanks again guys

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes