4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Is the perfect ending possible on this.. I met all the requirements that the walkthru mentioned but still didin't get it.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I had all 7 keys. all other romance routes locked other than Melody, and 4 points more than the listed total but still didin tget the Koko tour or the perfect ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did mc cum inside her during last week? even if you have all keys and enuf points then by cumming in during last week means no coco.

Reactions: Repuci

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
ooooh i did date others at points but split with them all
I did date other girls too but broke off before the last week (Izzy when she's offered her new job, Xianne when dropping her at her place and Sophia when the threesome can be unlocked). Don't know if the timing of the locking is important though or if other girls when romanced can prevent the perfect ending

Other than that the points are crucial but you have enough it seems.

Maybe bugged, yep....:(
But try without anyone but Melody for the entire game, maybe.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
looks like a full replay.. unless there is a save i can download right before the ending plays

May 25, 2018
looks like a full replay.. unless there is a save i can download right before the ending plays
You can just lock all the other girls in the relationship menu. I think you may need to lock the Melody+Sophia lesbian thing too. To be safe, lock everything except Melody herself, and make sure you do it before the final conversation with Hank.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
fortunately, my choice save was just before that final conversation. so will try again once i finish up with the DMD update :p

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes