4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Hoping for more sexy situations, hidden sexy groping, in public, voreplay to sex, and more scenes/pictures with all Melody's body from head to toes :) Else a great game! :) Thanks

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Melody, Sophia and Xianne. Make sure to be on each of their paths, and to open the two lesbian paths (Melody/Sophia, Sophia/Xianne) to make it happen.
tried with that few times... but Xianne broke relationship with me because my relationship with Melody (manually switch back to enabled not helps)

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
0077.jpg

Never Seen This Before

Expect the unexpected in our bonus and alternate scene gallery, which will be a new feature for our final version of "Melody", released on December 28th!

The alternate scene gallery will feature scenes that are not part of the story, but we thought they could be a great addition to our final version of the game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
maybe also worth to mention:

Visit: to see our first preview pic.
For SubscribeStar members, you will get two previews, (one exclusive to SS members only), here:

*NOTE: This is not todays preview, this is an older render ;)

sc_perfectend_e179.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried with that few times... but Xianne broke relationship with me because my relationship with Melody (manually switch back to enabled not helps)
not because of melody, because of sophe.

Reactions: dxdy

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 479322

Never Seen This Before

Expect the unexpected in our bonus and alternate scene gallery, which will be a new feature for our final version of "Melody", released on December 28th!

The alternate scene gallery will feature scenes that are not part of the story, but we thought they could be a great addition to our final version of the game.
Oh boy, bigger gallery :love:

"great addition", how about that for an euphemism ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seeing that picture of Becca and Melody makes me wish for more content between those two but damn I can't wait to see what other surprises Mr Dots has in store for us.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes