4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver: besides daughter, georgina and ............
that are not "monster tits" - i am talking about tits like for example beeing in "Corruption"
or a MC having a dick like for example beeing in "House Arrest"

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Monster cock's are often used as a way to delay sex scenes in a game. Once the girl see's the MC's elephant dick they get scared and/or need lots of prep before taking it. Usually in the form of another 2/3 updates before the sex.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
in my opinion Melody is a much more interesting game than DMD. the main character of DMD is especially annoying to me, she is terribly infantile and has bizarre shapes.
I think those that have played both games tend to forget that DMD is still his very first game, and he didn’t have anyone to help him out in creating it (like pretty much every other dev). At least I don’t think he did.

With Melody, it seems like he has some very good people helping him with the storylines and developing these characters, as they’re much more detailed and to me have better back stories to those in DMD.

I’m sure if MrDots had released DMD second, it would’ve been a completely different game, but potentially not as popular or successful. I feel it has however been a good learning experience for him that has allowed him to do things better in certain areas for Melody, and the next game (hopefully).
If anything, Melody has proven to most people that DMD was no fluke, or a one-off success.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"mini dick" ??? You are kidding? Obviously and more than that "gladly", MrDots is none of those kind of developers who create monster tits and elephant dicks. Their stories could also happen in real life, so there is no place for "fantasy sizes"
that are not "monster tits" - i am talking about tits like for example beeing in "Corruption"
or a MC having a dick like for example beeing in "House Arrest"
Or a dick like the MC in DMD...

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Talking like shit. Nobody love those monster sized dicks
Viewing like shit. F'cock is big and that's reality for a lot of men. You're not part of them ? Sorry for you. But Melody MC's dick is too little. That's my opinion, so talk better ! Understood ?!

• Angry
Reactions: mugizib

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think men with big dicks don't obsess about big dicks, why would you be obsessed with something that you have? Obsessing about big dicks is an insecurity that men with small dicks have.

MC in this isn't massive, but he is at least above average. Probably 6 inch by 5 inch or something similar. He is realistic, most MC's in these games have that rocket dick that is a physical impossibility.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes