4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You were kinda the least person I expected to read such a deliriously optimistic comment from here... :p
I kinda expect the worst from people but asking for an incest patch in a game where the only 2 people related are an aunt and niece that barely hug ... I am hoping it was a really bad attempt at trolling.

Not since the old insanity of "MC is Melody's dad" posts did we have anyone nuts enough to start asking for incest tags.

Reactions: J..D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Melody was obviously meant to be MC's long lost daughter he never had or knew existed before randomly meeting her aunt that is MC's long lost sister he also never knew existed. In the pregnant Melody ending, she birthed her daughter and sister! :eek:

magus448

May 22, 2018
You need to pick Melody to cheat with Sophia and Xianne, she doesn't do it automatically. You have all the choices.

If your Melody did anything with Sohpia and Xianne YOU picked the choice to do it.

Peoeple can't be getting pissy at Melody for cheating when they have all the options.
Sure thats the meta game explanation but not the in universe/internal consistency explanation. I just think if one character gets in trouble for their actions so should another. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that. Otherwise it's unfair.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Melody was obviously meant to be MC's long lost daughter he never had or knew existed before randomly meeting her aunt that is MC's long lost sister he also never knew existed. In the pregnant Melody ending, she birthed her daughter and sister! :eek:
Sounds kinda hot, where can I download this patch?! :love:

GIVE PATCH NOW!

download where???

+1

;) :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game needs an incest patch
where is it?
not on this thread so search elsewhere and if you can't find it then request it on proper thread.

I was meaning MC, Melody and Sophia doing the visit together, like they did with Xianne, like MC and Melody did with Sophia. That's not being unfaithful if they do it together.
true if it's good ending continue.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Overall, a wonderful VN. That being said, during a recent new play-through (after having seen many mistakes in the dialog throughout), I recorded multiple issues of typos/continuity errors and a couple of bugs (none of which are game breaking, mind you) that I've documented (16 pages total) in the hopes that Mr Dots and/or his team would be willing to take a look at and correct.

Attached are my findings.

Yes, I know.. I'm a picky bastard.. But I'm a lovable picky bastard. :p

P.S. I didn't cover every single path as I should have done. I only focused on a couple.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
While I recognise that the game was high quality and well done, I found it left me a little cold. I think it just wasn't kinky enough for me and I found the ending a little anti-climactic. I suppose this is in part the constraints placed by Patreon's new prurience.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Overall, a wonderful VN. That being said, during a recent new play-through (after having seen many mistakes in the dialog throughout), I recorded multiple issues of typos/continuity errors and a couple of bugs (none of which are game breaking, mind you) that I've documented (16 pages total) in the hopes that Mr Dots and/or his team would be willing to take a look at and correct.

Attached are my findings.

Yes, I know.. I'm a picky bastard.. But I'm a lovable picky bastard. :p

P.S. I didn't cover every single path as I should have done. I only focused on a couple.
Jeff Steel you should pass this on to the team.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is anal scene only available on the "perfect" ending path? because I sure as fuck didn't get that scene on the good ending path. And I've certainly done "anal activities" with her before.
no, you might have missed 1 anal activity.
Well, I did all anal activities mentioned in the walkthrough, but no anal options in that last scene. How would you even get to the point where you can use the dildo on her anally, WITHOUT having done the other stuff beforehand.
To me it seems as if some events weren't tracked correctly in my playthrough. It was the same with Koko's tour, but that I could change via console.

Edited to add: Really was the case. I went back to an old save and there was week 12 where you finger Melody's ass. Loaded the save from the current playthrough and it was gone. So I reinserted it manually via console and bang got the anal choice

My advice would be to activate the developer menu and console via unren and then manually insert this:
v_w12_melody_fingerass = True

Just to be sure you have all, these are the others I found:

v_w14_m_analtoy = True

v_w9_melody_bed_rim = True

Just write them exactly as I did.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes