• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Getting ready to download v2. I understand the extras are included. Do I need to do anything to see them in the game? Or are they a seperate viewing? I don’t really understand the concept of extras. Why aren’t they just included in the game?
Extras are included in the download. They're part of the game

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
wait.. dud.. is this game animated or just like light novels??
and i can't extract.. :<<
Hmmm... without knowing what extraction program or OS you are using, the only thing I can suggest would be 7zip...

Try downloading the suitable version for your OS here - and install... that should fix your extraction problem.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
7zip may be good for most, but I'm old school, and WinRAR has never given me any issues for over 20 years, and I'm using an old version, all you have to do is: Right click on the file you want to extract, and from the scroll down menu, select: extract here. ;)

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Wow, playing DmD, I expectet anything less of Mr. Dots. What a nice story. I like the hints about the music industry.
But most important for me is to hear that there will be some progress on DmD soon:eazyHype:.
Anyway guys, keep up the good work and spread the love:heartcoveredeyes:

P.S.: to the dev. I've played Melody as android on my smartphone. Works great so far, but its really hard do hit the back, skip, menu buttons at the bottom. I'm sure it wont be a problem on tablets, but on phones, esp. these curved edge ones, it's more a gambling to hit back or skip or worse progress further... just to mention.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
P.S.: to the dev. I've played Melody as android on my smartphone. Works great so far, but its really hard do hit the back, skip, menu buttons at the bottom. I'm sure it wont be a problem on tablets, but on phones, esp. these curved edge ones, it's more a gambling to hit back or skip or worse progress further... just to mention.
MrDots doesn't do official Android versions of his games. They are 1:1 fan made ports done by fans, which is why they aren't exactly optimised for a small touch screen.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I really feel it's best to hold off on this one for awhile. I really enjoyed the 0.0.1 release, but based on the change log, I'm just going to be disappointed still. Until it gets a lot more hardcore, I'm gonna let this one ride. And I liked Isabella a lot more than Melody, too! But I just can't. I can't handle cliffhangers. So keep up the great work, MrDots! Can't wait for it to be done.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really feel it's best to hold off on this one for awhile. I really enjoyed the 0.0.1 release, but based on the change log, I'm just going to be disappointed still. Until it gets a lot more hardcore, I'm gonna let this one ride. And I liked Isabella a lot more than Melody, too! But I just can't. I can't handle cliffhangers. So keep up the great work, MrDots! Can't wait for it to be done.
Yeah...you're covered buddy. 0.2 won't disappoint.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Yeah...you're covered buddy. 0.2 won't disappoint.
Maybe not, but I feel that I will be a lot more happy in the long run if I wait for version 0.9 or so instead. Or maybe 1.2.

I'm one of those people that will not watch a show until it's over with and then binge watch all of the seasons in a week. So waiting between releases makes me want to peel my skin off. Drives me crazy lol

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hey there
I can not understand anyone who is either angry or dissatisfied for others doing free to enjoy good games.
Try to think if you are the one who should make the game and others go and credit your game in negative style, with either one or the other.
Should the game not be in the style you like, then find another game that suits you better ....
My opinion

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@gippermand Fair enough. Sometimes people just want to share what they didn't like about a game, and as long as they do it in a calm manner, I'm fine with that. I've done it myself, and not always calmly ;)

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
I can follow you and it's not because people do not care about games, but there may always be small errors or breakages, but it will usually always be solved .... But that you may say that it is badly made, the style is miserable, or too little of one or the other in the game, I thought you could save away and let the developer make the game in peace with his or her style and see if it says something and change to another game

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes