4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i love it too and Melody is just a total babe. next release likely the 23rd or 30th of June.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Can't give an opinion until I see it in color.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I was just browsing some comments, and it got me thinking about that famous sitcom Friends that was so terribly popular. In the very first Episode, Rachel runs out on a wedding, Ross sees her in her wedding dress, he falls in love with her, and we all know exactly where the plot of the show is going. After about 7 or 8 years, they get married, by accident, still not officially together. After 9 years, they have a child together, still not officially a couple. 10 years, 10 freaking years of "I already know where this is going, why don't they" the show finally ends with the two of them together as a couple. And WHY?! Because sitcom writers learned, the hard way, that when you are writing an episodic story, the audience loses interest as soon as your central plot element reaches its logical conclusion. The rule is, "if they have sex, we'll get cancelled." When I was growing up, it was known as "The Moonlighting Effect." So, yeah, any Patreon, or any writer really, doing an on-going or episodic story is going to take their damn time, because once you reach the end, it's over. These Patreon projects are not comparable to films, they're more like TV shows.

FenrirGS

Dec 23, 2017
The assets i use for Rebecca are :

Body: normal Gen3 Female
Skin: Pearl for G3&G8
Hair : Emily Hair

I make the breast a littlebit larger and the body hight a littlebit lower

Glasses :

now i working to rebuild Sophia, but i have some Problems with the Eyeline, they appears under the eyes.

Reactions: Krull and Shadde03

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I was just browsing some comments, and it got me thinking about that famous sitcom Friends that was so terribly popular. In the very first Episode, Rachel runs out on a wedding, Ross sees her in her wedding dress, he falls in love with her, and we all know exactly where the plot of the show is going. After about 7 or 8 years, they get married, by accident, still not officially together. After 9 years, they have a child together, still not officially a couple. 10 years, 10 freaking years of "I already know where this is going, why don't they" the show finally ends with the two of them together as a couple. And WHY?! Because sitcom writers learned, the hard way, that when you are writing an episodic story, the audience loses interest as soon as your central plot element reaches its logical conclusion. The rule is, "if they have sex, we'll get cancelled." When I was growing up, it was known as "The Moonlighting Effect." So, yeah, any Patreon, or any writer really, doing an on-going or episodic story is going to take their damn time, because once you reach the end, it's over. These Patreon projects are not comparable to films, they're more like TV shows.
Thats actually pretty brilliant, and very insightful.
It is true, that it is in their best interest to keep the story going on, so they have to drag it on in order to keep getting paid.

Although, I would say that if a content creator is well-established and proven, and if they plan on releasing their completed game on platforms like Steam, itch.io, and many others, then they wont tend to drag it on for too long, especially when their fans ask for more games after X game is completed.

What you said is certainly very true for those that are still starting up, and rely solely on Patreon for their income, however.

Reactions: pavar
May 21, 2018
Thats actually pretty brilliant, and very insightful.
It is true, that it is in their best interest to keep the story going on, so they have to drag it on in order to keep getting paid.

Although, I would say that if a content creator is well-established and proven, and if they plan on releasing their completed game on platforms like Steam, itch.io, and many others, then they wont tend to drag it on for too long, especially when their fans ask for more games after X game is completed.

What you said is certainly very true for those that are still starting up, and rely solely on Patreon for their income, however.
Yes but it is kinda easier to drag on a current game with some entirely useless shit, then come up with and idea of something new, specially something people will like.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Yes but it is kinda easier to drag on a current game with some entirely useless shit, then come up with and idea of something new, specially something people will like.
I dont know if its "easier" since if its a game with some entirely useless shit as you say, the developer isnt exactly going to get tons of new Patrons.

At the very least it requires a good idea and something appealing that stands out from the rest, in order to attract supporters (Patrons).

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
May 21, 2018
I dont know if its "easier" since if its a game with some entirely useless shit as you say, the developer isnt exactly going to get tons of new Patrons.

At the very least it requires a good idea and something appealing that stands out from the rest, in order to attract supporters (Patrons).
No i am saying game can be good and have a lot of supporters, but the very second they start dragging it out to milk more money it goes to shit.

You got a point there but not entirely :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes