4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
May 21, 2018
And you didnt mention Tanged Up? Really?

Also, how about Lust Man Standing? Its in an early stage, but it looks very promising.
Lust Man Standing def looks awesome, will have to give it a try, as for the rest, i have enough VNs for the next 3 months ahahha :)

Thanks to all of the good suggestions fellas.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Lust Man Standing def looks awesome, will have to give it a try, as for the rest, i have enough VNs for the next 3 months ahahha :)

Thanks to all of the good suggestions fellas.
You're welcome. I'll make one more suggestion, and thats something that is definitely NOT a VN (not even close):
Future Fragments.
Truly one of the best games on F95. It may or may not be your cup of tea, but this game stands out from the rest, without a shadow of a doubt.

Reactions: xXxXxECKZxXxXx

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Next release is near the end of June. (MDots schedule is 2 months Melody; 1 month DMD). June script is being worked right now.
That's the main reason I won't be adding my paltry few $$ to Mr. Dots patreon.

I was a patron waaay back with DMD after it started & I really like his work but once I noticed glaciers moving faster than the game, I dropped it. Now if Mr. Dots started updating Melody each month & DMD every alternate month, I would become a patron in a flash!

It's such a shame though - Melody is soooo much more enjoyable then DMD (IMHO) - yet it still plays second fiddle to a land-locked glacier!!

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017

I was a patron waaay back with DMD after it started & I really like his work but once I noticed glaciers moving faster than the game, I dropped it. Now if Mr. Dots started updating Melody each month & DMD every alternate month, I would become a patron in a flash!

It's such a shame though - Melody is soooo much more enjoyable then DMD (IMHO) - yet it still plays second fiddle to a land-locked glacier!!
That’s a big issue MrDots im sure will have to take into consideration. If you read comments on this thread and the DMD one, you’ll get opposing opinions on what fans want.
Some want more of Melody, the others want more of DMD, or more frequently than once every three months.
Some even want him to quit one game to fully focus on the other (which is a deadset, stupid f**king idea!).

An unenviable position to be in, but I’m sure he’ll choose the option that suits him and the people that work with him best, simply because it’s impossible to please everyone.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
That’s a big issue MrDots im sure will have to take into consideration. If you read comments on this thread and the DMD one, you’ll get opposing opinions on what fans want.
Some want more of Melody, the others want more of DMD, or more frequently than once every three months.
Some even want him to quit one game to fully focus on the other (which is a deadset, stupid f**king idea!).

An unenviable position to be in, but I’m sure he’ll choose the option that suits him and the people that work with him best, simply because it’s impossible to please everyone.
For sure - I've read all those various opinions in the two threads... I'm only speaking personally of course! LOL!

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Her eye glass prescription is too strong!
If glasses are making her eyes look bigger, then the glasses are for farsightedness (hypermetropia) that can occur on small children that they will eventually "grow out" of around their teen years (8% at 6 years, 1% at 15 by Wikipedia) or people over 40-45 years.
She is neither, so she would most likely be nearsighted to wear glasses. Glasses for nearsightedness (myopia) are making eyes look smaller. If her eyes look that large behind the glasses for the nearsighted, then her eyes without glasses must be even larger or she is wearing glasses that aren't prescribed to her and are making her nearsightedness worse than it is.

If I remember correctly, it is said in the game that she is nearsighted. So there is no way she would wear glasses for the farsighted.

But nice try, anyway. She looks fine, except for her eyes.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
glasses rebecca or no glasses rebecca she fine either way. though Melody > *.

hopefully we get a preview this week!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Melody each month and DmD every other month is 3 updates in 2 months, a 50% increase. I don't think they have the team to handle that much work.

How is 2-for-1 updates playing second fiddle?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
glasses rebecca or no glasses rebecca she fine either way. though Melody > *.

hopefully we get a preview this week!
I still prefer Rebecca tbh. Melody always has that spoiled brat vibe about her that I cant seem to really be perfectly ok with.

Draconian_One

May 29, 2018
20$ ver. with extras for all ya cheap bastards! go support this awesome dev :)

Thank you for posting, as this cheap bastard has recently found himself jobless after suffering a nasty injury. I just discovered this VN and think it's awesome. I'm looking forward to future chapters, as well as being able to donate if/when I can.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Melody each month and DmD every other month is 3 updates in 2 months, a 50% increase. I don't think they have the team to handle that much work.

How is 2-for-1 updates playing second fiddle?
I mustn't have explained myself sorry... I don't want to support Mr.Dots for DMD full stop - but it's his choice to keep doing both games for his fans. I was only saying the conditions where I would support him again - purely for Melody... but seeing 50% of my Patronage would go toward a game I don't play, I wouldn't consider supporting... so back to leaching on Melody! LOL!!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, you could always do a pledge one month and skip the next...

Personally, I find both games appealing. Probably because I came in on DMD recently, so the "slow burn" was all pretty quick for me. I only remember thinking of two things that bothered me: 1) the MC seemed pretty stupid and 2) the girl friends seemed pretty illegal. But, hey, the art was nice!

Melody is a fun game, with even nicer art and some more appealing models. As much as Melody and her Aunt are fetching, I am totally swept up by Rebecca. I would be happy to just teach Melody music and focus on Rebecca.

The happy thought for me, is that, by Mr. Dots standards, I'll get some action with my favorite girl far faster than the Melody fans! Heh.

And, yes, I support him, because I like both games (though this one is what pulled in my money).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What I love the most about Mrdots is his updates have quite a bit of content in all of them, always, and I'm talking quality content as well. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I mustn't have explained myself sorry... I don't want to support Mr.Dots for DMD full stop - but it's his choice to keep doing both games for his fans. I was only saying the conditions where I would support him again - purely for Melody... but seeing 50% of my Patronage would go toward a game I don't play, I wouldn't consider supporting... so back to leaching on Melody! LOL!!!!
This is perfectly reasonable. I understand where you're coming from. This is a pirate site, so leech away like the dirty pirate you are! :)

Reactions: riddikk91
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes