4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well, you could always do a pledge one month and skip the next...

Personally, I find both games appealing. Probably because I came in on DMD recently, so the "slow burn" was all pretty quick for me. I only remember thinking of two things that bothered me: 1) the MC seemed pretty stupid and 2) the girl friends seemed pretty illegal. But, hey, the art was nice!

Melody is a fun game, with even nicer art and some more appealing models. As much as Melody and her Aunt are fetching, I am totally swept up by Rebecca. I would be happy to just teach Melody music and focus on Rebecca.

The happy thought for me, is that, by Mr. Dots standards, I'll get some action with my favorite girl far faster than the Melody fans! Heh.

And, yes, I support him, because I like both games (though this one is what pulled in my money).
There's a thought... but I'd probably forget if I cancelled last months fee or if I need to renew this months fee... LMAO!!!

I'm pretty much enamored with Becca as well - there's that whole "undeveloped sensuality bursting into life" thing about her for me.

You've talked me into having a look at Chapter 2 of DMD at least mate - cheers!!

BillT52

May 6, 2018
There's a thought... but I'd probably forget if I cancelled last months fee or if I need to renew this months fee... LMAO!!!

I'm pretty much enamored with Becca as well - there's that whole "undeveloped sensuality bursting into life" thing about her for me.

You've talked me into having a look at Chapter 2 of DMD at least mate - cheers!!
Patreon also lets you "Pause" your pledge for a month, although it's hidden in the delete process. After selecting delete, the confirmation page is the one where you can select "Pause" instead. It will automatically resume the next month (unless you pause again).

Reactions: papasmurf

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
speculating here but i think we’ll see a Melody v0.03 release on Saturday June 23rd. that gives MrDots and his team a full 4 weeks to develop- so i hope we can see the MC upgrade a level and go from friends and best friends. maybe we’ll even get to see Melody’s tits.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
did you try looking back a few posts above where the uncensored version was posted? it’s literally there one page from this one.
Sorry I only see a couple of pictures of Rebecca and a link to download Melody in the previous page. I'm looking for the whole package of pictures if there's any. Maybe I missed something, can you tell me who upload it?

Jan 1, 2018
I love both games... but in DMD, I'm only interested in the D and the adults, but none of the D's friends. As you said, too jailbait-y for me. But, you know, there are hundreds of people here for every kink, so whatever.

Reactions: wrx21

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I like girls in glasses. I also like redheads. And finally, I like freckles.

So, don't be messing with Rebecca. Heck, I think we should have an option to ask her to put the glasses back ON!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes