4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I know this might upset some people but I actually prefer this to DMD

I think the story is better and I prefer the characters
You wouldn't be the only one.

But it should come as no shock that the storyline of Melody is better,
as DMD was MrDots' first game and he had 18 months of game creating under his belt
before starting work on Melody.

Having that experience no doubt was a huge help and made him better equipped for
this game not just from a storytelling point of view, but also his character
designs are also much better. Imagine what he could accomplish in another 12 months time?

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
yes great game load of great games out there but i only wish we could get to the end of all these great games by that i mean the creator finishes them, it is a shame as i like the games but no one ever seems to finish them

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You wouldn't be the only one.

But it should come as no shock that the storyline of Melody is better,
as DMD was MrDots' first game and he had 18 months of game creating under his belt
before starting work on Melody.

Having that experience no doubt was a huge help and made him better equipped for
this game not just from a storytelling point of view, but also his character
designs are also much better. Imagine what he could accomplish in another 12 months time?
Melody is working off more advanced Daz designs and thus both the character renders are better and the animations are much better than DMD.

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
complete waste of time imo. same with DMD. his games take FOREVER to get anywhere even remotely interesting and even then they still leave much to be desired. the smiles in the games need more work too. other than that the models are beautiful and the stories are engaging but like i said it takes way too long to get anywhere so that kinda kills it for me right there. just my opinion nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: rnn560

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
Hey there
I can not understand anyone who is either angry or dissatisfied for others doing free to enjoy good games.
Try to think if you are the one who should make the game and others go and credit your game in negative style, with either one or the other.
Should the game not be in the style you like, then find another game that suits you better ....
My opinion
seriously? just because something is cheap/free doesn't mean it's worth playing/using -__-

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
complete waste of time imo. same with DMD. his games take FOREVER to get anywhere even remotely interesting and even then they still leave much to be desired. the smiles in the games need more work too. other than that the models are beautiful and the stories are engaging but like i said it takes way too long to get anywhere so that kinda kills it for me right there. just my opinion nothing more nothing less.
Only 2 releases so far. Do you know something about this game that we don't?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
you mean that one he posted on 1/26/18? it was him saying DMD had to be dropped from Patreon. hence, he had to start making Melody from scratch to keep those Patreon monies flowing.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes