4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Mar 17, 2023
One of best stories if not the best that I've read in adult stories telling. This is one of the ones that I wish I could forget and re read again from a fresh perspective.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of best stories if not the best that I've read in adult stories telling. This is one of the ones that I wish I could forget and re read again from a fresh perspective.
well no need to forget to re-play but that also can become some sorta addiction.

May 12, 2023
well no need to forget to re-play but that also can become some sorta addiction.
I know that all too well because I just spent the last almost 4 days going through the game for I think at LEAST the 70th time by now. Replaying can definitely become an addiction for sure.

May 12, 2023
needs support group like ama (anonymous melody addicts).
Agreed. I'm only playing very few games now, but this is always top 3 no matter how many times I go through it, and it's even better since I rewrote the entire script of the game and removed all the "keen" wording and whatnot. Not so rambly as it once was

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
can someone send an updated all endings saves? the link i found using search is from 2019 and idk why the game refuses to load the saves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone send an updated all endings saves? the link i found using search is from 2019 and idk why the game refuses to load the saves.
only what matters is melody superstar, rest besides m family ending are quite short.

May 12, 2023
then you may be wrong, i can't seem to find a option in the mod to watch the other endings
You have to use the WT mod, go into Lain's Scene Gallery and look into the scenes, but I can see visual aids would be better here, so here we go:
Each final scene in each of the girls' galleries are the ending. Yes, there is no Bethany/Bad ending scene (which you don't wanna see) and there is also no Melody "Family" ending.

If you wanna see the endings quickly, use the options for text skipping in the Preferences, get yourself the Walkthrough PDF from the first post in the thread and go through it quickly. I can't give you any saves since I only do Melody's route, and from what I've seen, no one's giving out saves either. Your best option, play it yourself with the WT materials I've told you about.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
then you may be wrong, i can't seem to find a option in the mod to watch the other endings
You have to use the WT mod, go into Lain's Scene Gallery and look into the scenes, but I can see visual aids would be better here,
Each final scene in each of the girls' galleries are the ending. Yes, there is no Bethany/Bad ending scene (which you don't wanna see) and there is also no Melody "Family" ending.

If you wanna see the endings quickly, use the options for text skipping in the Preferences, get yourself the Walkthrough PDF from the first post in the thread and go through it quickly. I can't give you any saves since I only do Melody's route, and from what I've seen, no one's giving out saves either. Your best option, play it yourself with the WT materials I've told you about.
As it turns out I still have my saves just prior to 6 of the Endings
I will attach them here they are set to be Page 15 load screen

PEACE
View attachment ENDings.zip

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
You have to use the WT mod, go into Lain's Scene Gallery and look into the scenes, but I can see visual aids would be better here, so here we go:

thanks for the help

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes