bag_uete

Jan 12, 2022
Man, Captive Alstroemeria is one I still want to play, seems the translation is gonna take a while though
Pretty sure Alstroemeria is done or mostly done? I used Giratena's translation which can be found in the game's translation thread. On the last page there's a github link to it.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Woah, this is real futanari protagonist not trans. No balls just pussy and dick. 100% downloading.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.22):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Thought the same. I assume you both have played "Yorna"?
It's so similar you almost have to wonder.
Pretty sure Alstroemeria is done or mostly done? I used Giratena's translation which can be found in the game's translation thread. On the last page there's a github link to it.

Yes, the Translation has been done for ages:

You just need to get a copy of the game's latest version which is 2.1 I believe. Typing in the RJ numbers will usually lead you to the game on websites. You can also use reverse image search for the game's images. I usually use the 1st one.

Reactions: bag_uete

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Melty Breve Kittens, another 'no-reversal' game. I think the action in this is fairly good there's light branching in the story if the MC is defeated in the latter half of the game or 'loses' to temptation. Enemies can be damage sponges though with the right weapon setup you can still probably clear the game in a couple of hours. (It's an action rpg also I recommend using Mtool for cheating, enemies level drain and you can regain them instantly with this simple tool.)

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
For what i've played, every sex chance its a game over? cant seem to find yet achance to have safe sex

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
For what i've played, every sex chance its a game over? cant seem to find yet achance to have safe sex
The first time you fight the Succubus, if you lose or if you win but gave in to temptation it's a game over. However, after you finish all the missions on the table a new set of missions will appear and you'll have a chance to fight the Succubus again, if you lose it's a game over, but if you win and gave in to temptation this time you'll become "friends" with the Succubus and you can even visit them and give them your level willingly for some lewd service (some are corrupted humans and your going to give them money instead)
sparing a Succubus's life can also give you an extra scenes in the evil ending.
You can reply any mission any time so don't worry, Getting the good ending can be a bit tricky and to me it's not worth it, the evil ending ftw, I'm pretty sure there's a guide somewhere if you're interested in beating the game 100%
Anyway here's a list for best girls for no reason:
Sheika & Barley (the twins)
Megna
Terra
Latier

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
An official thread for another Circle Tekua game! REJOICE! Thanks for making the translation of this great game a little more understandable!

Mar 11, 2021
well that was an unusual little escapade, this is a sidestory for a bigger game that's still in dev I guess?
I ain't complainin, this dev is good, but honestly it just felt way worse than lilith to me, mostly thanks to all but 3 girls trying to kill you just thundering on the parade, but hey it's a nice bite to prepare for the big adventure, whatever and whenever that may be.

GaryFcknOak

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone else have some issues with the framerate when there are animations playing I've never had issues with any of there other games so I'm wondering if there is a setting I need to mess with?

Reactions: RobBob17 and mizzet
Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone else have some issues with the framerate when there are animations playing I've never had issues with any of there other games so I'm wondering if there is a setting I need to mess with?
Whenever a quick time event animation occurs, the ones where you get grabbed, my framerate drops to Powerpoint as well.
From my experience, this is usually the case of the engine suddenly drawing a lot of stuff every frame, or in some way making wasteful use of resources.

I'll try some common troubleshooting steps, but if anyone has any advice, it'll be welcome.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes