• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
Nice game, thank you for the translation <3
But I think it is the worst circle tekua's game. It's still better than 90% games here but not the lvl of alstromeria / lilith in nightmare / succubus tower 2 / succubus tamer 2.
same, not alot of character portrayal to even care to fap.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

GarefT

Feb 20, 2020
no wayy!! another new one by them is always great, tha-- ah fuck got to clean up that cum.. i mean, thanks!

Brep

Dec 6, 2022
Why won't the Book in the dungeon work and lead me to the second ending?!!!!!!!!
I already got the bottle for not touching the chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
NO matter how many times I read the book it won't work!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nekotrape

Jun 27, 2020
Any idea why there is a vore tag on this game? I haven't found anything close
towards the end of the game you will be reduced to a tiny size and a blue game will begin to collect particles on the map, at this moment you will be hunted by sucubi and you will receive the entire list of vore and not only content

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
what the hell is going on? I choose female MC for my 2nd playthrough and my first cg is still the same. why the cg still use for boy is in female MC route.

Mar 11, 2021
how do I donate money to the church? I can't seem to find anywhere to donate.
why you would want to donate to the church is beyond me, but assuming I haven't missed something the only places you can donate to are the orphanage and the church, and you have to let them both go during their second quests, then you can go talk to them in the storage room/confessional respectively

Darwin's speech

Dec 30, 2022
Is there a benefit/different ending for maximum bad karma?
It seemed weird to me that letting the thief go was a good karma option. If I let her go, can I still go for the bad ending?

Mar 11, 2021
honestly I got the bad ending my first time and yeah there's really no difference between good end/bad end outside the cutscenes you get. shit man I did literally every positive karma choice and still got the bad end (didn't know what to do with that white potion) so you certainly can

as for why letting the thief go is good... she runs the orphanage, where do you think the money's going? hell you can even stop by after and spend extra cash for more sex with her, and the more you pour in even has visible improvements to the orphanage, which is more than I can say for the prostitute and the nun unfortunately

Mar 11, 2021
any guide to get good end, please?
assuming you actually beat the game, it'll tell you what you have to do in the little post-game room they drop you in
if you're here for the first time it's just picking the blue good option after the second round of quests with 2 exceptions
1. the jewel thief you have to let go (but that option's colored blue so blue=good is all the thought you need)
2. go back to the ruins exploration mission, and read a book on the ground in the bottom right corner by the water. go beat the boss fight without damaging the treasure chest to get the white potion, then use the white potion on the slime mother after you beat her second mission.

Mar 11, 2021
on an unrelated note: I despise wasting money so the money-drain girls in past games never did much for me, but this game I found the few human girls who do like the thief and nun were way hotter than the actual succubi, how do the rest of you feel about the girls?

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
wait, so you can keep both the nun and the orphanage girl and still get the good ending?

tbh the karma choices makes no sense
(i guess i'll do a 2nd run )

Mar 11, 2021
wait, so you can keep both the nun and the orphanage girl and still get the good ending?
tbh the karma choices makes no sense
(i guess i'll do a 2nd run )
you get sent back to right before you accept the final mission when you beat the game and you can redo missions to pick the wrong answers even if you've already done the good choices

and no, letting the nun get away is still very much the evil option, necromancy and all that. orphanage girl gets a pass because she's pawning the gem off to fund the orphanage (spend enough money sexing her and you can even see the place change yourself)
I'm just saying the nun is a hotter fuck than the actual succubi

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes