Mar 11, 2021
to reiterate: the ONLY girl you can let get away is the orphanage girl for a good ending, absolutely everyone else you need to banish them and keep it in your pants.
slime mom just has a more complicated way to banish the monster without killing them both

wwwander

Aug 22, 2021
In the event room after you beat the game there are eight mini events. Are the bottom four just bonus? Bc I couldn't find them in game

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Really like the vibes this and last game gives regarding coexistence between succubi and humans. I didn't expect the succubi like Latier and the twin to act so friendly towards you if you accept their begging tricks, and Imp urging you to kill her is just sweet. That they are still just predators wearing human skin really give off tgat complex Frieren vibes. The demons in that show are just like that, too: Human in appearance and can even mimic emotions, but after everything they are all just guises to predate on humans.

Succubi in circletekua's universe may be more genuine than that, but they are still natural predators of humans in the end.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Yoo,anyone who played undertale,yall think this game was a piece of cake?I mean it is kinda like undertale with the dodging attacks thing

Also,i dont get the afterword.This game was a spin-off from another game they didnt post yet?And that game will have the main story?

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
Yoo,anyone who played undertale,yall think this game was a piece of cake?I mean it is kinda like undertale with the dodging attacks thing

Also,i dont get the afterword.This game was a spin-off from another game they didnt post yet?And that game will have the main story?
well it's supposed to be a spin-off of the main game that already exists or at least part of it it's just ehh rly short.
It has the same name just without the kitten part (Melty Brave)
it currently has like scenes for 6 or 7 different characters iirc (the older sister of the twins is included btw)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
well it's supposed to be a spin-off of the main game that already exists or at least part of it it's just ehh rly short.
It has the same name just without the kitten part (Melty Brave)
it currently has like scenes for 6 or 7 different characters iirc (the older sister of the twins is included btw)
main game(along with another game called melty tail/tale) is still in development, yeah 7 girls atm luna(succubus, first battle, later acts as a companion/spy), chelsea(older sister of the kittens) a imp(small fry), a girl who's possessed, a prisoner, and two other succubi

1716260401677.png

Reactions: FreakMJ

ProfessorQ

Mar 25, 2019
main game(along with another game called melty tail/tale) is still in development, yeah 7 girls atm luna(succubus, first battle, later acts as a companion/spy), chelsea(older sister of the kittens) a imp(small fry), a girl who's possessed, a prisoner, and two other succubi

View attachment 3655782
Oh, I was not aware there was a main game of Melty Brave.

Jul 2, 2020

edit: spoiler didn't work but the ending I'm talking about is the one where I didn't get the treasure but didn't lose to any bad succubus
You mean the White Vial?

I hope that when the new update for melty brave kittens comes out the new scenes also get translated
I'm hoping for better optimizations on old computers and adding more narrative options for our MCs when laying with their enemies, at least for the sake of additional and/or dialogues. For example, you can either edge or cum outside on a succubus or even become the dominant one instead. Who knows, you might even be the one who can make them cum before you do.

For the optimization part, I feel that it has to do with the game engine itself rather than the game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes