• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
Fixed, there might be more errors like that since the name is left off in the code files so the AI doesn't know who is being referenced.

View attachment 3394447
It happens with basically every attack. For every single Character.
Didn't try this update yet however.

Just checked, there are a number of attacks that assume the point of view of the main character. Every one of these name the succubus instead of the MC.

Tyrew

Jan 26, 2021
How would you rate the understandability/quality of the Ai MTL? 1-10, with one being Shakespeare in wingdings and 10 being children’s book.

k870

Mar 9, 2018
How do you get the good ending? I already got the white vial, read the book and got all positive karma points, but i still get the bad ending. What am i missing?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
How do you get the good ending? I already got the white vial, read the book and got all positive karma points, but i still get the bad ending. What am i missing?
Get vial.
Go read book.
Get all positive karma.
Go to slimey girl's 2nd mission.
Win and resist. Then throw vial.
Now do ending.

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
I tried transferring the www files into a new nwjs sdk version. I'm gonna upload the file once I upload it.

Mega

lmk if there's a problem
This worked, do you suppose this would also fix the similar problems I get when I play tekua's other game Captive Alstroemeria?

Edit: I did as you did and completely replaced the www folder from your upload with the one from Captive Alstroemeria and that pretty much fixed the lag problems there too. Thanks.

Last edited:

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Nice game, thank you for the translation <3
But I think it is the worst circle tekua's game. It's still better than 90% games here but not the lvl of alstromeria / lilith in nightmare / succubus tower 2 / succubus tamer 2.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes