LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
How do I open the golden treasure chests? It asks for a key but I've never come across any throughout the game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nvm I found out how . Literally answering my own questions lol.
Good for you, I guess?
The 'Edit' button under your post says it feels neglected though, fyi. It literally just whispered that to me right now.
And I would know - me being the bottom whisperer and all...
====
EDIT: I meant button-whisperer, of course! Oh my, what a mistake!! :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zeraligator

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Good for you, I guess?
The 'Edit' button under your post says it feels neglected though, fyi. It literally just whispered that to me right now.
And I would know - me being the bottom whisperer and all...
====
EDIT: I meant button-whisperer, of course! Oh my, what a mistake!! :whistle:
More of a bust man here ;) but having a bottom whisper around just means the world is perfectly in balance, like all things should be.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zippix

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
whether you have google drive, mega, or zippyshare link
Mega has been unreliable as of late.

Google is a no. That links in to too much stuff to be safe for anyone to download, much less upload games.

Why not use nopy on the OP?

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Mega has been unreliable as of late.

Google is a no. That links in to too much stuff to be safe for anyone to download, much less upload games.

Why not use nopy on the OP?
last time I used nopy, and it didn't go well, but I'm going to give it a try, thank you.
Ah! and I also asked if you could recommend a similar game like this

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
last time I used nopy, and it didn't go well, but I'm going to give it a try, thank you.
Ah! and I also asked if you could recommend a similar game like this
Other than the recommendations at the bottom of the page (look for things made by Happy Life, likely to be censored) you could look for Princess Project.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Meltys’s Quest 1.2r.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay181.6M
Windows243.1M
Linux247.4M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone know off top of their head what was changed or added in the final version 1.2r? and I wouldn't mind a 100% save for the finale version either. I'd still play it, I just know this game has a grind to get some scenes up and rather just play with high difficulty and knowing I don't need to jump through hoops to get everything up just enjoy the gameplay and story.

Reactions: Vicloco

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know off top of their head what was changed or added in the final version 1.2r? and I wouldn't mind a 100% save for the finale version either. I'd still play it, I just know this game has a grind to get some scenes up and rather just play with high difficulty and knowing I don't need to jump through hoops to get everything up just enjoy the gameplay and story.
Minor text changes, and small bug fixes, nothing major compared to 1.2k

May 18, 2021
I'm having a problem with the saves, whenever i close the game and re-open it the text is broken and corrupted. I think it has something to do with the save files as when i create a new save it disappears until i close the game again.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I'm having a problem with the saves, whenever i close the game and re-open it the text is broken and corrupted. I think it has something to do with the save files as when i create a new save it disappears until i close the game again.
Running game with non unicode set to Japanese, tried locale emulator?
Running game as admin?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe one of the saves doesn't work with that particular game version?

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes