Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Did the devs ever up the walking speed since 1.0? It took forever getting anywhere when I first played.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So I know the backer update is still coming, but is the Traveler's Mandate office bugfix introduced in the 1.061 patch on Steam in this version of 1.06?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Oh, somebody must have updated the file. I notice when I get spammed with a bunch of notifications lol.

that gay genre avoidetable or not??
Yes, there's no surprise gay sex.

Did the devs ever up the walking speed since 1.0? It took forever getting anywhere when I first played.
Not yet, but that will be added with a car update for the overworld, at the end of this month.

I played on joiplay on mobile but after scene on prologue everything just black screen
Joiplay is broken, I have no idea why, I don't mess with joiplay.

So I know the backer update is still coming, but is the Traveler's Mandate office bugfix introduced in the 1.061 patch on Steam in this version of 1.06?
If someone uploaded 1.06 here, then no, that patch introduced that bug, and 1.061 was specifically released to fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: Ferghus

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
WOAH, I can't believe it's completed now, thanks for the game~
Does "Completed" means there comes no new content? I learned there are different definitions of this status.

I havent tried the game, but hopefully the developer can answer a question. I am curious to know how much work it would make to upgrade the game to involve futa mc if female and male is already implemented.

Reactions: Alzheimer2010
Oct 6, 2018
just wanted to ask, I want to play as female MC but I want to know if there is good amount of content for female patroganist? like can you have sex with npcs or only romancable characters? will I miss too much scene if I play female?

Kyoterra

May 27, 2021
The FPS still tanks hard after I reach the 1st town. Constantly 15fps & it's unplayable. Shame I wanted to play this game.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I can't answer technical problems on Joiplay/mobile, as I'm not familiar with how that works. But FPS is likely due to a mixture of bad optimization (my fault) and hardware issues. My next game will be better optimized despite having "better" graphics.

Does "Completed" means there comes no new content? I learned there are different definitions of this status.

I havent tried the game, but hopefully the developer can answer a question. I am curious to know how much work it would make to upgrade the game to involve futa mc if female and male is already implemented.
Game is completed. Free content updates will be added just because I want to add more to the game.

You could use some kind of cheat engine to modify the player to be both female/male, but it would be buggy.

just wanted to ask, I want to play as female MC but I want to know if there is good amount of content for female patroganist? like can you have sex with npcs or only romancable characters? will I miss too much scene if I play female?
There's only one straight female character in the game: Kaywin. Everyone else you can romance by playing a female character.

So is it possible to play without the bugfix or?
It's possible to play, but you may get locked out of the Mandate building by the bug. Downloading the next update (whenever it comes out here) will fix it.

Last edited:

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to skip time other than sleeping occasionally? I like the idea of building up all the income and rooms ASAP before making progress, and upgrading rooms to level 3 feels like it takes ages. Having the income to buy the best possible gear ASAP is always a good plan.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ooh, I can't believe I slept on this one for so long. I've only played the first 15-ish minutes, but I do like what I see. My 12 year old CPU does kill the framerate fairly often though, which is sad. The game actually runs better on joiplay than it does on my PC, but unfortunately without a dedicated android port it's too buggy and reliant on keyboard controls for my taste.
Technical issues aside, I like the writing and the lore already! I'll have to come back and write a proper review in the review section once I can sit down and properly play a few sessions, but so far I really like what I see and can't believe I haven't played this sooner!

Reactions: Tyranicon

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The music is amazing. Cyberpunk music in general is usually really good and this game is no exception.

That lore intro music..

Reactions: Tyranicon

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Will there be a android port?
Not by me.

Is there a way to skip time other than sleeping occasionally? I like the idea of building up all the income and rooms ASAP before making progress, and upgrading rooms to level 3 feels like it takes ages. Having the income to buy the best possible gear ASAP is always a good plan.
If you want to cheese the game, you can rest in the overworld locations. That should set time forward.

Anyone knows where the travelers tower is, can't find it in the commercial district, any hints?
It's south of the Stormbreakers and west of the park. You'll see some people in lab coats outside.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes