pargupargu

Jul 5, 2020
It's south of the Stormbreakers and west of the park. You'll see some people in lab coats outside.
How do you enter the building? My quest log just says to bring Isutyr to the building, but I am being told there is heavy security and I have no reason to enter. Am I missing something? I did try while having Isutyr in my party.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
How do you enter the building? My quest log just says to bring Isutyr to the building, but I am being told there is heavy security and I have no reason to enter. Am I missing something? I did try while having Isutyr in my party.
Ah, sorry, I mentioned above that ver 1.06 is bugged and you won't be able to enter the Mandate building. Someone needs to upload ver 1.061 or the update I have coming out tomorrow.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
So for pc, i pinpointed a bug that is pretty much the infamous black screen the origin of the bug is when you enter the facilitator room after the mercantile freeze and passing the day when you see Diana in the front of the stair of the guild house that the start and the bug is activated when you enter the facilitator room. So far, i found a way to temporary remove the black screen and that the bathroom but to go there in the facilitator room is another thing

EDIT: here the save for you Tyranicon if you want to check it out you just need to enter the facilitator room. (note: the blackscreen will continue even if you go back to the guildhouse second level zone

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Ah, sorry, I mentioned above that ver 1.06 is bugged and you won't be able to enter the Mandate building. Someone needs to upload ver 1.061 or the update I have coming out tomorrow.
That backer update is looking fire. I know the new romanceable (I can't fucking spell) characters are coming, but did you still plan on adding the massage room with a new scene for each girl?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
That backer update is looking fire. I know the new romanceable (I can't fucking spell) characters are coming, but did you still plan on adding the massage room with a new scene for each girl?
Yes, that'll be coming end of april. The scenes won't be super long though.

Reactions: flynn1986

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
How do progress through the task "The Bloody Hawk? I just got the quest.
If you already went through Nena's apartment, then go to Saint Gorfu and talk to one of the NPCs (Skal) directly in front of the Bodyshop where Kaywin worked. You'll need Windress in your party

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Happened to me too. ("The Goada are sexually liberal, but this is not something that is common with us.") Also interestingly enough starting an Open relationship first and then using the PC to make it Harem makes 2 entries for Isutyr in the 'All relationships' option, whereas if you set 'Harem' using the PC without establishing a different relationship with her first 'Modify/Start' will then redirect to the 'Talk' menu .

P.S. Windress doesn't seem open to the idea either and same stuff as Isutyr happens if you cheat it in. Unless I have to do a quest first or something.

P.P.S. Starting open with Isutyr, then cheating in harem, then breaking up open and then cheating in harem again will somehow fix it all. And somehow fixed Windress' too? I'm not sure how that happened but at this point I'm too scared to experiment further.
The only ones I was able to get into a harem with was Kore, Kaywin and Thassia.
Everyone else like you stated said no and I had high approval with them at least 20+ points.
Also wouldn't a person assume that causally dating a brothel worker she may have other side options.
So labeling it as a open relationship in this game and setting seems a bit redundant to me.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
can anyone help me? i cant find industrial district
I remember this one threw me for a loop as well.
It's not close to Saint Gorfu, you have to go to the overworld map and walk to the right until you find the industrial building.
Clicking the map on the top left of the screen should help too.

Reactions: Tyranicon

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
The only ones I was able to get into a harem with was Kore, Kaywin and Thassia.
Everyone else like you stated said no and I had high approval with them at least 20+ points.
Also wouldn't a person assume that causally dating a brothel worker she may have other side options.
So labeling it as a open relationship in this game and setting seems a bit redundant to me.
Everyone should be open to a harem besides Diana, Zafra and Jasen.

If they're not, it's likely bugged due to poor scripting. I'll have to take a look at it.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know which variables in the save file indicate the background chosen during character creation (e.g. Noble Scion, Cultist, Street Thug, etc)?

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Only found out about this now and I'm giving it a try. No idea how I missed this game.

I've gotta say, the lore and character creator are great. I went with a nobody background but I'm loving all the info and details so far. Way better than I was expecting tbh.

Already added the game to my steam wishlist and will probably sub to patreon if it keeps being this good.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
13 - Nobody
14- Noble
15- Courtesan
16 - Grifter
17 - Street Thug
18 - Cultist
19 - Corp Floater
20 - Mercenary
Ty! I assume these are all mutually exclusive?

Btw, I am so impressed with this game so far. Was very much worth the purchase!

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
So the game's still "in development" despite being listed as "complete"? Shucks well the overworld did seem quite barren guess i'l just wait.

On related to backgrounds, do they have equally as much content or are some favored over the others?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes