Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Just started recently and it seems really cool. I'm wondering though, how long does it take to beat? Seems like the kind of game that would have a decent amount of content.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Just started recently and it seems really cool. I'm wondering though, how long does it take to beat? Seems like the kind of game that would have a decent amount of content.
Hard to say since there is a lot of content. If you 100% the game, it will probably clock in around 35-40 hours, depending on how much time you spend exploring the overworld.

PvtRyan96

Apr 17, 2020
Whenever I see the "Lesbian" tag on a game, I do quite get my hopes up, but I've been burned one too many times not to directly ask:
Is it possible to play to completion (or the current end-state) while only doing girl-on-girl?

I'll probably pick it up, if that's the case.

Reactions: GokutheG
Oct 2, 2018
I'd love a modular game with freedom of choices to pick whichever dialogue suits you like the trait choice,seduction and persuasion if all the other ones are locked. reminds me of bethesda games

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Whenever I see the "Lesbian" tag on a game, I do quite get my hopes up, but I've been burned one too many times not to directly ask:
Is it possible to play to completion (or the current end-state) while only doing girl-on-girl?

Yes

AKnight

Aug 21, 2020
I'm confused about the dev disclaimer, does that mean the game (that the dev shared links to) is only a demo or is it the full game (up to the shown changelog version)?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
game is not bad
Will there be new content on steam?
Yes, the game is being updated. Next content update will be in feb, maybe a small one in late Jan, will have to see.

Can I use cheats to make the hot tomboy mechanic gay?
Unfortunately no, there are no F-F sex scenes with her.

I'm confused about the dev disclaimer, does that mean the game (that the dev shared links to) is only a demo or is it the full game (up to the shown changelog version)?
The disclaimer just means I won't be sharing download links, those are put up by someone else. It should be the full game, the version might differ.

Reactions: AKnight
Apr 18, 2020
So, the tag says completed but you are still updating it, I don't think I'll play more then one run as it seems long and certain aspects (move speed in town and the basic 'feel' of combat.)
Should I wait for a final release or is it more or less in it's final stage already?

I've played a couple hours and noticed in game time flows even in menu/conversations, so does number of days matter?

Also the story seems to be coming on very quick at the start, met all the companions featured on the first post before leveling up for the first time, not sure if I'm missing exploration or if the game is just front loaded with rail-roaded story. People telling they have heard of me, and I've been on the job for 3 days and just kinda watched shit go down around me.

The move speed is is so odd, I assume it has to do with the interesting perspective changes that make different zones and vertical/horizontal speed feel so off.

Thanks for any replies, looks like the RPG elements are pretty cool with number of factions and such, very Fallout2/NV vibes on an indie scale, but still ambitious.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018

Just keep in mind it gets less "content"

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
So, the tag says completed but you are still updating it, I don't think I'll play more then one run as it seems long and certain aspects (move speed in town and the basic 'feel' of combat.)
Should I wait for a final release or is it more or less in it's final stage already?

I've played a couple hours and noticed in game time flows even in menu/conversations, so does number of days matter?

Also the story seems to be coming on very quick at the start, met all the companions featured on the first post before leveling up for the first time, not sure if I'm missing exploration or if the game is just front loaded with rail-roaded story. People telling they have heard of me, and I've been on the job for 3 days and just kinda watched shit go down around me.

The move speed is is so odd, I assume it has to do with the interesting perspective changes that make different zones and vertical/horizontal speed feel so off.

Thanks for any replies, looks like the RPG elements are pretty cool with number of factions and such, very Fallout2/NV vibes on an indie scale, but still ambitious.
It's more or less finished, although there are still some placeholders for bonus features. And there will be some more content added further on. If you're a completionist I would wait, otherwise it's complete.

Time doesn't matter except for tracking construction projects.

Yes, the move speed is likely due to perspective.

FireOgon

Mar 29, 2020
It's more or less finished, although there are still some placeholders for bonus features. And there will be some more content added further on. If you're a completionist I would wait, otherwise it's complete.

Time doesn't matter except for tracking construction projects.

Yes, the move speed is likely due to perspective.
Is it possible to play this game as a positive character? Or does the character do bad things during the story, like killing innocent people, stealing and so on?

Apr 18, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can be 'good' but I'm sure because of the cyberpunk setting you will kill people/criminals, and probably have to choose side in factions that are morally grey. Seems like a fair amount of political conflict based on the major factions, so you might have to decide what is good or bad.

I've not had too much time to play but thanks for the response Dev.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is it possible to play this game as a positive character? Or does the character do bad things during the story, like killing innocent people, stealing and so on?
I think 100% of doing "bad things" should be optional. You can progress through the story without doing any kind of criminal activity, but certain optional quests chains (especially ones where you help the cartel) involve crimes and murder.

While you can avoid a lot of combat, but a 100% pacifist run isn't possible. At some point you'll have to end up fighting humans, if only in self defense.

Reactions: FireOgon

Ben1007

Feb 3, 2020
So the game is completed and there will be future updates? Are these updates going to increase to storyline or DLC updates?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
So the game is completed and there will be future updates? Are these updates going to increase to storyline or DLC updates?
What I have planned is free content updates that add new characters, items, questlines, etc.

Man, this would've been such a fcking great game with serious animations.. what a shame.
Didn't have the budget to hire an animator, still don't actually. But the sequel will definitely be, um, more "mainstream" in graphic representation.

Especially 'round these parts :p

hthghfhfghg.png

Reactions: FireOgon
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes