biohazardinc

Feb 10, 2018
Appreciate the quick response. I ended up finishing the game tonight, but sort of wonder if I accidentally speedran it. I believe I only found one sidequest. That being the model related one. Also, I only managed to romance Kore, Thassia, and Isutyr as a female mc. Not including the two dudes, is that normal? I know Kaywin isn't into chicks, but I wasn't able to start anything with Diana, Zafra, and Windress despite high favour. Is romancing them connected to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had a pretty good time regardless. Dope game!

Reactions: Tyranicon

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
How do you change party members?

I've reached the point where party selection is unlocked. I use the console by the main door to open the menu, pick my characters, then it says "[Q] Confirm Team" so I press Q, it asks for confirmation I'd like to exit, I say yes and that takes me out of the menu but doesn't save the changes. I feel like I must be missing something but I can't for the life of me find a way to save my party changes.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Appreciate the quick response. I ended up finishing the game tonight, but sort of wonder if I accidentally speedran it. I believe I only found one sidequest. That being the model related one. Also, I only managed to romance Kore, Thassia, and Isutyr as a female mc. Not including the two dudes, is that normal? I know Kaywin isn't into chicks, but I wasn't able to start anything with Diana, Zafra, and Windress despite high favour. Is romancing them connected to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had a pretty good time regardless. Dope game!
Diana, Zafra and Windress have relatively high trust requirements to start their relationship quests. Then you have to chose their flirt option while in the guild hall.

How do you change party members?

I've reached the point where party selection is unlocked. I use the console by the main door to open the menu, pick my characters, then it says "[Q] Confirm Team" so I press Q, it asks for confirmation I'd like to exit, I say yes and that takes me out of the menu but doesn't save the changes. I feel like I must be missing something but I can't for the life of me find a way to save my party changes.
It's bugged for some people. I don't know why it does that, but try resetting the key mapping in options.

Reactions: ErrantVenn

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Also, since I don't have a place to put information about the sequel here until the demo is up, I'll put it here for now. Same setting, different characters, different player character (although previous ones will return).

Unless you've been keeping up with my development blogs, you will probably be surprised at the art change. We're moving to full 3d isometric with a character sprite toggle between 3d and hand art.

Sex scenes will now include 3d renders in addition to text and pixelated animations. Yes its a lot of work to have additional options.

534tetyr.png
12character sheet2_1.png
12character sheet2_3.png
12character sheet2_2.png
12character sheet2_4.png

01streetsnotext.png
6546456546.png

Last edited:

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Ok if this game is completely why do I keep running into underdevelopment and in progress content where ever I go?

Using the computer in the Facilitator's room and I get "This bonus feature is currently under development for future content update" whenever I click on upgrade Facilitator room.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Ok if this game is completely why do I keep running into underdevelopment and in progress content where ever I go?

Using the computer in the Facilitator's room and I get "This bonus feature is currently under development for future content update" whenever I click on upgrade Facilitator room.
Yeah so it's just me not having time to do a final proof of all the places I left those messages (and I left a lot of them). A mistake I know, but I was crunching pretty hard for the end, and I'll remove those messages as they get reported in future patches.

They're either in place for features that got completed, or bonus features (that I was experimenting with) that aren't the in base game and will be added as free content updates.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont know if this is already reported (since the dev said that they will take care of these when mentioned) but the " This bonus feature is currently under..." happens when you try to upgrade the facilitator room.

Edit:
Did you know that if for some reason you hurt yourself (i.e. AoE) you counter yourself infinitely until you die?

Last edited:
Reactions: deversari

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah so it's just me not having time to do a final proof of all the places I left those messages (and I left a lot of them). A mistake I know, but I was crunching pretty hard for the end, and I'll remove those messages as they get reported in future patches.

They're either in place for features that got completed, or bonus features (that I was experimenting with) that aren't the in base game and will be added as free content updates.
Any chance you could increase the PC movement speed? It gets annoying to crawl everywhere.

Also, I am trying to go to bed after the meeting went south and the PC says they're tired, but when I click the bed, the PC says they're wide awake. What am I missing?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Any chance you could increase the PC movement speed? It gets annoying to crawl everywhere.

Also, I am trying to go to bed after the meeting went south and the PC says they're tired, but when I click the bed, the PC says they're wide awake. What am I missing?
You should be able to toggle the walk speed in the options menu. The slow speed is likely due to the isometric angle throwing your perception off. It's the same exact speed as any other RPGmaker game.

Also the sleep issue isn't a bug, it's just not something I noticed when I made that event.

Takakai

Feb 4, 2018
Where is Ash Lake for Isutyr Quest located? I have to find Mandate Camp, but I forgot where it is and it's not on the map so I don't know where to look for.

Last edited:

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
You should be able to toggle the walk speed in the options menu. The slow speed is likely due to the isometric angle throwing your perception off. It's the same exact speed as any other RPGmaker game.

Also the sleep issue isn't a bug, it's just not something I noticed when I made that event.
So I can't go to sleep ever? That seems like a bug.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Where is Ash Lake for Isutyr Quest located? I have to find Mandate Camp, but I forgot where it is and it's not on the map so I don't know where to look for.
Ash Lake is to the right of the Abyssal Maw, keep heading east on the bridge.

So I can't go to sleep ever? That seems like a bug.
You can sleep after a certain amount of time, or use the overworld locations to rest.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes