BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So the mechanic chick. If I play a female she claims she's only into men. If I play a man, she's fine with a threesome and licks other girls. WTF?

If she only playing hard ot get? Can you actually get her as femMC?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
So the mechanic chick. If I play a female she claims she's only into men. If I play a man, she's fine with a threesome and licks other girls. WTF?

If she only playing hard ot get? Can you actually get her as femMC?
Dev said earlier in the thread that she's the only companion that isn't bi-sexual and is locked for female PC.

There is a sex change option in the game but it functions like a cheat and will apparently break things if your in a relationship with her as a male and use it. I strongly recommend playing MalePC on your first play-through as FemPC option was obviously added later and isn't as developed.

A question. A dumb question about gate keeper and four goblets quiz.@@ can anyone give me rundown explanation about that quiz.TuT solved it yes but i still dont understand what the quack is about. it dont sit well. Thanks in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Knightlay

Knightlay

Aug 31, 2021
Dev said earlier in the thread that she's the only companion that isn't bi-sexual and is locked for female PC.

There is a sex change option in the game but it functions like a cheat and will apparently break things if your in a relationship with her as a male and use it. I strongly recommend playing MalePC on your first play-through as FemPC option was obviously added later and isn't as developed.

Ohhhh...
Ohhh..
Oh i see

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
How deep brothel management is? So far I've only seen upgrading the facilities, and somehow it feels that I won't be able to do much more. I haven't played much on this and just completed 1st act

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
How deep brothel management is? So far I've only seen upgrading the facilities, and somehow it feels that I won't be able to do much more. I haven't played much on this and just completed 1st act
The management part of the game is relatively minimal. You get to build and upgrade some facilities/employee rooms, and interact with them occasionally.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
It says this version of the game is a demo. Can you transfer the demo save to the full game? Also are the cheats in the full game as well?

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Opinion based on v1.0 compressed; guild neutral, stormbreaker

One of the best combat-oriented RPGM games, though wanting in polish. I'll admit my opinion is on the harsh side since it's tagged as complete, but I still had fun with it.

liveforlove

Mar 9, 2019
latest build 9677307 patch 1.02 was released a while ago which has a lot of bug fixes. can someone please share the latest build?

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the gallery because the cheat barely works, also the upgrade only works at tier 1 facilities. Still good game tho, mind-fucked me a bit on the ending. Just like Dragon's Dogma but I enjoy the ride

Is there a way to extract the CGs? or online gallery that's fine too

Looking forward for the new updates or future games, more on the former tho because this is such a great game to be discontinued

bun7887

Sep 11, 2022
Im probably just being dumb. Im doing the abyss quest and it tells me to talk to the barkeeper but nothing happens and she just has normal dialogue options is there something im missing?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Im probably just being dumb. Im doing the abyss quest and it tells me to talk to the barkeeper but nothing happens and she just has normal dialogue options is there something im missing?
You need to do the guild quest first and advance to endgame, same for all of the faction quests.

Reactions: bun7887

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
It says this version of the game is a demo. Can you transfer the demo save to the full game? Also are the cheats in the full game as well?
If the version number on the title menu is 1.0 or higher, it's the launch version.

Transfering save files:

Cheats are in the full game.

Is there a way to unlock the gallery because the cheat barely works, also the upgrade only works at tier 1 facilities. Still good game tho, mind-fucked me a bit on the ending. Just like Dragon's Dogma but I enjoy the ride

Is there a way to extract the CGs? or online gallery that's fine too

Looking forward for the new updates or future games, more on the former tho because this is such a great game to be discontinued
Hmm, the gallery cheat might need to be updated. And I have some extra content that I should add to the gallery. Perhaps soon in the next content update.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Did they fix the walking speed in those past two patches? I tried 1.0, but found it strangely slow to move up/down versus left/right.

Sep 21, 2021
Did they fix the walking speed in those past two patches? I tried 1.0, but found it strangely slow to move up/down versus left/right.
I bet it's has to do with something-something the camera perspective thing. When you walk around in pseudo-3D environment, the movement speed seems to scale properly, but once you switch to 2D perspective you have that illusion that you are walking "slower".

At least, it's what I think. And if I'm right, there's no really fixing that, because tinkering with one side will fuck up the other. I do wish they'd increase the speed in the overworld tho, it's excruciatingly slow. Or add a purchasable vehicle or something.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I bet it's has to do with something-something the camera perspective thing. When you walk around in pseudo-3D environment, the movement speed seems to scale properly, but once you switch to 2D perspective you have that illusion that you are walking "slower".

At least, it's what I think. And if I'm right, there's no really fixing that, because tinkering with one side will fuck up the other. I do wish they'd increase the speed in the overworld tho, it's excruciatingly slow. Or add a purchasable vehicle or something.
Yup, that's what's causing it. When switching to isometric/2D, the y axis shrinks more than the x axis, so it seems like you move slower up down as opposed to left right.

I might slightly modify the perspective angle.

Also yes, vehicle upgrade/faster overworld speed will probably make it into a future content update.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes