Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hey can this work on Android using the joiplay port? I can run the game just fine but when I actually start playing the game only the animations show up and character CG but the background art for the actual game doesn't work for joiplay
I think it runs on joiplay but has a lot of bugs. I haven't tested for joiplay.

Found a bug. I'm in the first act and entered the guild hall from the overworld map. There was no way to exit once I was inside.

also I unironically love that you just put Raiden and Jetstream Sam into the game.
Thanks for the bug report. While the characters aren't based on the metal gear ones, they do kind of look alike.

If you choose a female protagonist. Can you only have sex with females or can you also have sex with men?
You can have sex with both men and women.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2082348
Hmm.. I'm getting this, but when I do the thing I usually do which is replace the files with the current NW.js the game is just black screen.
This happens when using different versions of NW.js on the same PC. It's safe to ignore it.

But if you want to fix it you can delete all the NW.js profiles using this method
1. Open a windows explorer window
2. Type %LOCALAPPDATA%/ inside the address bar and press ENTER
3. Type "Web Data" (with quotes) inside the search and press ENTER. Then wait until the search finishes.
4. Select all files found and delete them.(They are Web Data and Web Data-journal files).

It's a PITA and I personally don't do it, since if you start using different versions of NW.js after the fix, then the warning pops up again and you have to repeat the process:confused: .

• Wow
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Does this involve random NPCs or just the main romanceable NPCs in the game?
The companions are the main sexual content in the game, and there's one scene for Dejah Mars and Gregarion each. Outside of that, there are small scenes, like the gloryhole scenes and Amy Seagrave.

Male PCs usually get more scenes.

Are you actually the game developer?
Yes, it's quite easy to prove if you want proof.

It's not a futa if it doesn't also have a vagina. If it doesn't, what you are describing is a shemale.
Ah okay, my fault. I misunderstood.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Got a question, is there a point where the Faction Quests get locked out from each other? Just doing the Storm Merc questline and she suddenly demands you either ally or reject her against the Iron....will this shut down any further alliances or questlines? What is the point of no return? Can you progress all the factions up to the same point, then choose which one(s) you want to stick with, or can you just accept them all and/or double cross later on?

Also in regards to the relationships, do you plan to add a complete full harem option at some point, be it late game questlines or otherwise, or will there always be characters that won't accept the Harem option/sexual exclusivity?

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
I found a pretty funny "bug". If you have guard up and you injure yourself with a aoe attack, you will literally kill yourself by countering yourself. First you counter the aoe, then you just counterattack the previous counter and it keeps going until you die.

• Haha
Reactions: Iblis2150 and RNDM

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Got a question, is there a point where the Faction Quests get locked out from each other? Just doing the Storm Merc questline and she suddenly demands you either ally or reject her against the Iron....will this shut down any further alliances or questlines? What is the point of no return? Can you progress all the factions up to the same point, then choose which one(s) you want to stick with, or can you just accept them all and/or double cross later on?

Also in regards to the relationships, do you plan to add a complete full harem option at some point, be it late game questlines or otherwise, or will there always be characters that won't accept the Harem option/sexual exclusivity?
Faction quests don't lock each other out (although they do lock if you really piss off that faction). There will be differences if you continue working with opposing factions though.

Harem is available to all companions besides three, since those are closed relationships only. I will add a cheat option that adds those three to a harem.

I found a pretty funny "bug". If you have guard up and you injure yourself with a aoe attack, you will literally kill yourself by countering yourself. First you counter the aoe, then you just counterattack the previous counter and it keeps going until you die.
Ah yeah, this is a persistent bug I've been trying to fix for a while. :/ May have to take out counter attack as a mechanic.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
sudokucommitted.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tyranicon

kjonesey

Sep 13, 2022
Anyone have a small guide on how to build the classes effectively? I dunno how to build support and sharper. Do sharpner class benefit better from higher Range or Spirit? Same with Combat Medic.

Dec 21, 2020
One of the member in joiplay discord server manage to make the game work(Seeable) on his phone the problem is he didn't know how to make it works
Screenshot_20221007-195644.jpg

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This happens when using different versions of NW.js on the same PC. It's safe to ignore it.

But if you want to fix it you can delete all the NW.js profiles using this method
1. Open a windows explorer window
2. Type %LOCALAPPDATA%/ inside the address bar and press ENTER
3. Type "Web Data" (with quotes) inside the search and press ENTER. Then wait until the search finishes.
4. Select all files found and delete them.(They are Web Data and Web Data-journal files).

It's a PITA and I personally don't do it, since if you start using different versions of NW.js after the fix, then the warning pops up again and you have to repeat the process:confused: .
I shall try this, thanke.

Reactions: d0rky

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
One of the member in joiplay discord server manage to make the game work(Seeable) on his phone the problem is he didn't know how to make it works
View attachment 2086819
Hello man, i try everything based on discord chat but it won't work for me.
So i try anything and make it work by disabled one of the plugin from the game itself.
idk if it will affect something in the future gameplay tho, but I'll see if anything happen.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
When I try on joiplay is all blank black....
you can try to disabled one plugin inside the game file.
game name >www>js>plugins>mv3d-patreon.js (this one)

but idk what whill happen in the future gameplay of this on disabled permanently.
i try open it with js viewer/editor and see some interesting line.
you can see in the attachment tho :D

IMG_20221007_235530.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Anyone have a small guide on how to build the classes effectively? I dunno how to build support and sharper. Do sharpner class benefit better from higher Range or Spirit? Same with Combat Medic.
There should be some tutorial documents in your in-game journal. Otherwise, Shapers scale mostly with the magic stat (Spirit), which increases all their magic skill damage.

Medic/Support... almost all of their healing skills scale with Spirit. I find that you might want to put a melee weapon or gun on the support class though, as their native attack skills are more debuffs than direct damage.

you can try to disabled one plugin inside the game file.
game name >www>js>plugins>mv3d-patreon.js (this one)

but idk what whill happen in the future gameplay of this on disabled permanently.
i try open it with js viewer/editor and see some interesting line.
you can see in the attachment tho :D

View attachment 2087242
Ah, I can probably clarify this. That message in the plugin is not for players, it's for devs. I actually do support cutievirus because they are an excellent plugin maker and is responsible for the 3d part of the game.

Secondly, turning off that plugin won't affect gameplay, but might result in bugs. I haven't tested.

Reactions: kjonesey

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Permanent body changes(scars, tattoos, limbs replaced or gone), pregnancy, corruption, personality alterations, loss of the individual through death or ntr and really just any kind of mechanic where I feel like I have genuine stakes. Seeing a whore do whore things just doesn't keep my interest. I want to know that through my actions in the positive I can turn a career brothel slave into a powerful, loyal woman that smiles with tears in her eyes knowing that she has become more. That she will have a family with a man that knows where she came from and pulled her out from under it.

I want to know that I can take a sweet and cheerful childhood friend that loves me dearly and fuck it up. That I can screw up in battle causing her to be captured and gangbanged, crying out for me to save her, and by the time I get there they have tattooed "Piss in here" with an arrow to her ass and "Jizz in here" with an arrow to her pussy. Her smile is gone, the naivety is gone, and I only get what's left.

I can watch or read hentai if I want a kinetic unchanging story and I feel like not enough hentai devs understand this(or even many game studios honestly). I want to know as a player that I have made my own story, others might be similar, but it's still the story I made with the world available.
Yeah, even if it's "just a game", it's nice to know that you made a genuine change in the world you play in, and for the characters you interact with.
It's nice to rescue someone and all, but it's also kind of meaningless, if you can't really fail saving them in a impactful way.
Even though I like to play the "good" paths of games, if there are any, for first playthroughs most of the time, it's much more interesting to be "good", if you see the "bad" in contrast.
Otherwise it just feels like another template Hero's journey that we've experienced a billion times at this point.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes