May 23, 2018
You might want to toggle the FPS Monitor synch option in the settings. Otherwise I will be patching the game with more graphics options soon, and that might help.
I shouldn't need to use any graphical settings, my PC should be able to handle everything fine. Also syncing with my monitor doesn't help when my refresh rate is 144hz lmao. It just still runs faster than it should. I assume the intention is running at 60? RivaTuner let me lock it to 60 and I assume it is correct now.

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
I love the theme, the world, the talking mechanics, ect.... hell I was looking forward to the full release of the game.... but is the game different in Steam or I downloaded the wrong version? I did buy it on Steam so it not a problem if the game is different in Steam, I just wanted to support the creator..... my point is the game feels very unfinished for a full release. Many of the quest just say "under development" or similar

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Why The Spire location is empty? no NPC except for the guard entrance
Yeah, there's not much to do in the Spire, it's mostly there for quests.

What do the augmentations actually do?
They're kind of a gamble, as they're not defined but instead mysterious items of power. If you choose one, you can see the effects in the item description.

I shouldn't need to use any graphical settings, my PC should be able to handle everything fine. Also syncing with my monitor doesn't help when my refresh rate is 144hz lmao. It just still runs faster than it should. I assume the intention is running at 60? RivaTuner let me lock it to 60 and I assume it is correct now.
If it runs too fast, you can toggle dash and slow your walking speed.

I love the theme, the world, the talking mechanics, ect.... hell I was looking forward to the full release of the game.... but is the game different in Steam or I downloaded the wrong version? I did buy it on Steam so it not a problem if the game is different in Steam, I just wanted to support the creator..... my point is the game feels very unfinished for a full release. Many of the quest just say "under development" or similar
Yeah so it's just me not having time to do a final proof of all the places I left those messages (and I left a lot of them). A mistake I know, but I was crunching pretty hard for the end, and I'll remove those messages as they get reported in future patches.

They're either in place for features that got completed, or bonus features (that I was experimenting with) that aren't the in base game and will be added as free content updates.

I feel like I'm gonna be copypasting that a lot, but I've already taken out a few of the messages.

Reactions: patchs87

BigBoyBob69

May 10, 2021
Is there any way to get all the girls in a harem yet? Does the trust score have to be super high or something? Or will some of them just refuse to join?

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah so it's just me not having time to do a final proof of all the places I left those messages (and I left a lot of them). A mistake I know, but I was crunching pretty hard for the end, and I'll remove those messages as they get reported in future patches.

They're either in place for features that got completed, or bonus features (that I was experimenting with) that aren't the in base game and will be added as free content updates.

I feel like I'm gonna be copypasting that a lot, but I've already taken out a few of the messages.
Oh? Thank you for responding. Just to clear up. Are those quest completeable or not?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
1664937263882.png
Hmm.. I'm getting this, but when I do the thing I usually do which is replace the files with the current NW.js the game is just black screen.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is there any way to get all the girls in a harem yet? Does the trust score have to be super high or something? Or will some of them just refuse to join?
Everyone except Diana, Zafra and Jasen can be in a harem (since they are closed relationships only). The only way to get them into a harem currently is a cheat engine, but I will be adding an in-game cheat for this soonish.

Oh? Thank you for responding. Just to clear up. Are those quest completeable or not?
Yes, all quest currently in the 1.0 version are completable and finished. Just forgot to remove those messages.

View attachment 2082348
Hmm.. I'm getting this, but when I do the thing I usually do which is replace the files with the current NW.js the game is just black screen.
Yeah this seems to be a common RPGM bug. I heard uninstalling the game, restarting your pc and reinstalling works, but haven't tested.

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
Is there a difference when playing as a male with a penis compared to female with a penis? Maybe some dialogue changes but anything else?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Does your game not load normally in another window because mine does. So I just hit ok (Or the "X") and it goes away
It loads normally after the warning, I'm just wondering if I could remove that popup at all.
It's not a big deal at all for gameplay.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's stuck on nearly all RPG games, haven't seen a fix for it so far. :(
I usually fix it by going to and downloading the latest version, then overwriting the game files.
It doesn't cause this black screen on any other game which is why I asked.
It's not a big deal though, the game's fine. I just verified the files on steam and I get the lil popup when I start it but that's it.
Minor inconvenience at best.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Congratulations on completing MOBB! Been waiting on this for a while.

I'm off to go purchase it, but would you prefer Steam or itch.io as the medium; i.e. algorithm (Steam) vs. greater % of sale (itch.io)?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is there a difference when playing as a male with a penis compared to female with a penis? Maybe some dialogue changes but anything else?
There's no difference. The game doesn't recognize which appearance is masculine and which is feminine, only your anatomy.

There may be a few typos left over from when the game only has a male PC though.

hi is there walkthrough/guide for this game? For example choice guide that improves trusts?
There's not right now, and the game is fairly large so I'm not sure if there will be one soon. There's only a guide for early game somewhere in the OP.

Congratulations on completing MOBB! Been waiting on this for a while.

I'm off to go purchase it, but would you prefer Steam or itch.io as the medium; i.e. algorithm (Steam) vs. greater % of sale (itch.io)?
Thanks! It's entirely your call, whichever is most convenient for you is fine for me.

Reactions: riadhloch

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey can this work on Android using the joiplay port? I can run the game just fine but when I actually start playing the game only the animations show up and character CG but the background art for the actual game doesn't work for joiplay

Reactions: Lilifox

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Found a bug. I'm in the first act and entered the guild hall from the overworld map. There was no way to exit once I was inside.

also I unironically love that you just put Raiden and Jetstream Sam into the game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes