Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Thank you for the response.
Will changing the anatomy will affect certain romanceable characters to you? l mean; are you still regarded(in code) as a woman if you start with a 'penis' or is the appearance what matters?
No, the change is complete and instant. Nobody will remark on it, it's basically magic. It may screw up your relationship with Kaywin though, since she's the only heterosexual companion. The other companions are bi.

What is happening??
Looks like the game is bugging out while trying to leave the intro area. Haven't see this reported so far. Are you playing one of the steam/itchio versions? Other versions may have bugs due to compression or something else I'm not aware of.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Is it just me or do you move super slow? Maybe it’s because I’m playing in 2D but I swear it takes several minutes for me to get from my room to the front door of the club.

fool99

Oct 1, 2022
The only real fan request I got was for futas, which I'm considering. I didn't add MMF yet is mostly story/character related. Besides, it's something I'll think about. I will probably add FFF at some point soon though.
planning for more m/m content? (or, wishful thinking, mmm?)

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
How hard would it be to add colour palette changes, and/or mix/matching of pieces on the sprites at character creation? Not sarcasm, but genuinely wondering about the difficulty, since a lot of things in game development might SEEM easy enough, but definitely are NOT.

I feel absolutely terrible saying this, since it's such a minor issue, but I really am not a fan of the current choice of sprites. It's not a matter of the style or even looks though, honestly, it's just my personal nitpickings. It's just like minor issues with stuff like "I wish this one's hair was this colour", or "I wish I could swap this part with this one".

Of course again, a minor issue, and if it would be too much of a pain to even consider, it'll probably be enough for me to just get over it lol.

Sep 28, 2018
Froze in the middle of the battle when you go to the meeting. After Zefra says that its too quiet and I enter battle it gives me "Error cannot read 'width' undefined"?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is it just me or do you move super slow? Maybe it’s because I’m playing in 2D but I swear it takes several minutes for me to get from my room to the front door of the club.
Just released a patch with several new graphic options in settings. Synching your FPS to monitor or reducing graphics will increase FPS. Also toggling dash may help.

planning for more m/m content? (or, wishful thinking, mmm?)
More m/m content is coming.

Any way to make this game work on Joiplay?
I thought it worked, but guess not. I'm not familiar with joiplay.

How hard would it be to add colour palette changes, and/or mix/matching of pieces on the sprites at character creation? Not sarcasm, but genuinely wondering about the difficulty, since a lot of things in game development might SEEM easy enough, but definitely are NOT.

I feel absolutely terrible saying this, since it's such a minor issue, but I really am not a fan of the current choice of sprites. It's not a matter of the style or even looks though, honestly, it's just my personal nitpickings. It's just like minor issues with stuff like "I wish this one's hair was this colour", or "I wish I could swap this part with this one".

Of course again, a minor issue, and if it would be too much of a pain to even consider, it'll probably be enough for me to just get over it lol.
Actually pretty difficult, as the engine (RPGM) is not flexible on this, and each player appearance needs an entirely different actor model. However, I may add more character sprites for a future update.

Forgive me if this has been asked, but is there any way to switch to windowed mode?
Press F4 on your keyboard.

Froze in the middle of the battle when you go to the meeting. After Zefra says that its too quiet and I enter battle it gives me "Error cannot read 'width' undefined"?
Looks like a bug. I'll see if I can find it.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Just released a patch with several new graphic options in settings. Synching your FPS to monitor or reducing graphics will increase FPS. Also toggling dash may help.
I tried synching my FPS, but while I do move faster, the movement is really choppy... Maybe I'm just used to the speed in TLS where you can move with the speed of the wind.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, what do you mean by "permanent consequences?" There is definitely some reactivity and consequence in the game, although not on the same level as something like Fallout: New Vegas.
Permanent body changes(scars, tattoos, limbs replaced or gone), pregnancy, corruption, personality alterations, loss of the individual through death or ntr and really just any kind of mechanic where I feel like I have genuine stakes. Seeing a whore do whore things just doesn't keep my interest. I want to know that through my actions in the positive I can turn a career brothel slave into a powerful, loyal woman that smiles with tears in her eyes knowing that she has become more. That she will have a family with a man that knows where she came from and pulled her out from under it.

I want to know that I can take a sweet and cheerful childhood friend that loves me dearly and fuck it up. That I can screw up in battle causing her to be captured and gangbanged, crying out for me to save her, and by the time I get there they have tattooed "Piss in here" with an arrow to her ass and "Jizz in here" with an arrow to her pussy. Her smile is gone, the naivety is gone, and I only get what's left.

I can watch or read hentai if I want a kinetic unchanging story and I feel like not enough hentai devs understand this(or even many game studios honestly). I want to know as a player that I have made my own story, others might be similar, but it's still the story I made with the world available.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Permanent body changes(scars, tattoos, limbs replaced or gone), pregnancy, corruption, personality alterations, loss of the individual through death or ntr and really just any kind of mechanic where I feel like I have genuine stakes. Seeing a whore do whore things just doesn't keep my interest. I want to know that through my actions in the positive I can turn a career brothel slave into a powerful, loyal woman that smiles with tears in her eyes knowing that she has become more. That she will have a family with a man that knows where she came from and pulled her out from under it.

I want to know that I can take a sweet and cheerful childhood friend that loves me dearly and fuck it up. That I can screw up in battle causing her to be captured and gangbanged, crying out for me to save her, and by the time I get there they have tattooed "Piss in here" with an arrow to her ass and "Jizz in here" with an arrow to her pussy. Her smile is gone, the naivety is gone, and I only get what's left.

I can watch or read hentai if I want a kinetic unchanging story and I feel like not enough hentai devs understand this(or even many game studios honestly). I want to know as a player that I have made my own story, others might be similar, but it's still the story I made with the world available.
A Deus Ex 1 game in other words, immersion is what is missing in most games; immersion is also the feeling that your choices also mattered, for you, for others and for the environment.
Or at least, a game with actual choices

Reactions: Yukihirou
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes