Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
v1.0 DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So obviously I can't overtly approve of this post, but if it hasn't been done already, somebody can create an update thread or notify a mod so the OP gets updated. This way more people see this link than being buried here in page 20 something of a thread.

Just saying....

Also if you guys run into bugs or stuff, best place to ask is on discord or Steam, but I'll check in here from time to time too.

Edit: I edited the OP in case this happens. Mods, please don't remove the developer disclaimer as I'd rather not explain why I'm pirating my own game. Thanks,

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So obviously I can't overtly approve of this post, but if it hasn't been done already, somebody can create an update thread or notify a mod so the OP gets updated. This way more people see this link than being buried here in page 20 something of a thread.

Just saying....

Also if you guys run into bugs or stuff, best place to ask is on discord or Steam, but I'll check in here from time to time too.

Edit: I edited the OP in case this happens. Mods, please don't remove the developer disclaimer as I'd rather not explain why I'm pirating my own game. Thanks,
For real, I would have just let the links get buried. The smart ones will find the link anyhow.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
For real, I would have just let the links get buried. The smart ones will find the link anyhow.
I'll admit, it's entirely selfish of me and I don't want to get pinged 100 times asking if there's a new version out :D. It's also a nice symbolic way for me to turn over "ownership" of the thread now that the game's released and finished.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
* Congrats on 1.0!

MemoirsOfABattleBrothel-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

Just saying....

You're a based developer. Not only does your game look great, but you are so open in sharing it here I'm putting in full trust and just buying it on Steam. Cannot wait to play it tomorrow after work. Question though, does the game have any mmf or gangbang content in addition to the harem stuff?

Reactions: Nerro and Tyranicon

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
You're a based developer. Not only does your game look great, but you are so open in sharing it here I'm putting in full trust and just buying it on Steam. Cannot wait to play it tomorrow after work. Question though, does the game have any mmf or gangbang content in addition to the harem stuff?
Thanks! There's group sex content, but its FFM. Considering adding more to the game in future content updates.

do you play a man or a woman?
You can choose between male and female anatomy at character creation. You can also change this later in the game too.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019

Just saying....

This game isn't for me as I really like to see permanent consequences for my actions in games, but I can definitely respect the extremely high quality art and writing so I subbed on Patreon and I'd like to see what other ideas you have coming.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
OMG i been try to find this old game too long that i forgot the name and it don't show in google too very long years but now i too old to play this game now so sad.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I actually joined the kickstarter for this early on and own a copy on steam but I prefer to keep my inappropriate games off my steam account so I appreciate being able to download this without actually breaking any piracy laws :)

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
There is a lot of grinding in this game, and not the fun kind. Good story but the combat just isn't doing it for me.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes