riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
It is! They're up to version .27 or .28 on Steam and have announced official completion/launch date in September 2022.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
i doubt we will get a full release here. given that the version here is like a year old. i would have been fine with a version before the full release uploaded here as a taste of whats in the full release, but the dev themselves runs this thread so i doubt we will see the full release here any time soon.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
i doubt we will get a full release here. given that the version here is like a year old. i would have been fine with a version before the full release uploaded here as a taste of whats in the full release, but the dev themselves runs this thread so i doubt we will see the full release here any time soon.
Like I've said before, I have no problem if someone uploads the full file here (and this being a pirate site, I cant exactly stop it anyways). But I won't be doing that because legal reasons and don't want to screw over my business partners.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
As the dev said, they can't exactly stop people from sharing it. The only reason y'all don't have it is because no one wants to take one for the team lol

liveforlove

Mar 9, 2019
Would love to try this one. Very positive reviews. Between this and the new dlc for Karryn's prison, My whole week is set. Many thanks to whoever will share.

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
Like I've said before, I have no problem if someone uploads the full file here (and this being a pirate site, I cant exactly stop it anyways). But I won't be doing that because legal reasons and don't want to screw over my business partners.
Any chance that you enable family sharing? Have to use another Steam Account to buy these games since NSFW ones are banned in germany. Usually buy them on another account but then switch back to main and play from there. Would be great.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes